3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus, True Wireless Earbuds w/improved battery and call quality (Wireless Charging Case included), Red – US Version
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Exactly what you want to hear. Galaxy Buds+ are the perfect fitting earbuds to isolate you from distracting noises, so you can stay focused on what you want. And if you’d like to filter in some of the outside world to be more in-tune with your surroundings, you can switch on Ambient Aware2. Hear flight announcements, oncoming traffic or your order number while still enjoying your favorite playlist or podcast.
- 22 hours of serious sound. Get up to 11 hours of nonstop music on a single charge, then pop your Galaxy Buds+ in the wireless charging case and get nearly 11 more. Forgot to charge them the night before? No worries. ?3 minutes of charging gives you one hour of play time, so you have enough juice for your commute or workout.
- Your voice, loud and clear. Ensure you’re heard clearly. A dedicated internal and two external microphones pick up your voice and isolate it from outside noises. When you’re on a call, your voice comes through richly and confidently, even in noisy locations.
- Android & iOS compatible. Pair with smart devices via Bluetooth. Use the Galaxy Wearable app on Android and Galaxy Buds+ app on iOS to make the most of your earphones.
- Included Components: 3 Size Eargel
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Samsung Galaxy Buds , Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds (Wireless charging Case included), Black - US Version with Warranty
Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Plus, True Wireless Earbuds w/Improved Battery and Call Quality (Wireless Charging Case Included), (International Version) (Red)
Apple AirPods Pro
Apple AirPods with Charging Case
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging Case IPX8 Waterproof TWS Stereo Headphones in Ear Built in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Sport Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||May Savings||Virtual-Depot||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Hibeau|
|Item Dimensions||1.52 x 2.75 x 1.04 inches||1.60 x 3.70 x 3.40 inches||—||0.94 x 0.86 x 1.22 inches||0.65 x 0.71 x 1.59 inches||1.04 x 0.99 x 0.66 inches|
|Special Features||Volume-Control, iOS Phone Control, Microphone Feature, Sports & Exercise, Noise Isolation, Universal Phone Control||Carying case included, wireless||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Carying case included, Android, wireless, iOS||iOS Phone Control, Noise Cancellation, Microphone Feature||iOS Phone Control||IPX8 Waterproof, Wireless Charging Case / Music & Calls Microphone|
Pair Samsung Galaxy Buds+ with your phone or tablet and go. Listen and chat during the day, then wirelessly recharge for 15 minutes to get up to 1. 7 more hours of play time. Tuned by AKG, Galaxy Buds+ deliver clear calls, your favorite podcasts and the music you love while keeping you aware of your surroundings when walking, working or working out. .
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
edit - the earbuds are just about as good as shrek...
The earbuds in the 2nd photo have the new rubber on the inside of the case to prevent the scratching as seen on the old earbuds case.
Ps. that should be the new display photo for the buds lol
I did have the older versions and can confirm that these are louder and have better call quality. Everyone can hear me clearly and perfectly during long calls. I will update this review if anything goes wrong but I don’t foresee it .
They are seriously so pretty love the little glimmery touch pad, reminds me of an opal.
In order to beep your earbuds, you have to grant it access to *always on* location, storage on your device, your calendar, call logs, your contacts, the ability to make phone calls, and to send SMS messages. I also had to give it permission to INSTALL APPS on my phone, but since I couldn't find a way to take it back in settings, I assume it went to some Samsung system app somewhere, who knows where.
I didn't want to give it these things so I said deny. You know what the app does when you press deny? It just crashes. No graceful handling, they will not let you use the app unless they get your data.
*Sale of Personal Information*
We may allow certain third parties (such as advertising partners) to collect your personal information.
So I gave up at this point, I had no idea it was even possible that buying earbuds could turn into a privacy nightmare, but Samsung made it possible. I just wanted to make the headphones beep, but I'll find them myself instead and return them.
The overall sound is a big improvement over the original buds and the low end fits up the sound range.Not super bass but a definite improvement overall.The ambient microphone settings are a big improvement.The medium setting is more than enough to hear people talk and the high and sound labs-extra high are like hearing aids.You could hear people talk 20 feet away easily,kinda scary.The battery life is more on the 8-9 hours if you are listening to music all the time.Going down to 11 hours would probably zero out the battery and you wouldn’t want to do that.The new app (the iOS is in my pictures) for the Buds on iOS copies any Sound Lab settings you have set up on the Samsung wearable but you can’t change them just on iOS.I also noticed less difference between Dynamic,treble,bass etc on the iOS app vs. Samsung Wearable.Switching involves disconnecting from one device and connecting to the other.It is easy to disconnect on the Samsung but on the iOS you have to open Bluetooth settings.Now if you are only using one device,the buds automatically connect and disconnect so that isn’t a problem.The buds do want to connect to a Samsung device after starting,but if you are switching it is much easier than before.The touchpad tap options all work ,Spotify has to be open or with a last track playing.Just tapping Spotify didn’t wake the app for me.The Labs double tap for volume on it side works but you really have to hit the edge,too close to the middle and the other function will work (play next track)Call quality is fairly good ,if you are in a crowded place or near loud noises the person you are talking to will hear some of the sounds but not too bad.
I like the case feel even through it is shiny,the lid now has a smooth feel and better snap at closing.Overall I highly recommend these to anyone with a Samsung device,these are excellent for the price point.I recommend upgrading if you are a fan of music or use more than one phone regularly.I really recommend the Cloud Blue,nice color and blends with fairer skin people better than white in my opinion.
Top international reviews
Right earbud works well, mildly uncomfortable an hour after wearing it despite changing the wing and the tip. Sound quality is pretty good. Bass boost is decent but not as amazing as it is advertised.
The quality is good, the connection is good, the battery life is as good as can be expected. The app is good. The buds are comfortable, secure (so far). Would I buy again? No. Will I return them.... perhaps. We'll see.
Realmente eu recomendo os Buds+
Très bon qualité de écouteurs
C'est un très bon produit
They also seem to sit a bit better and are more comfortable as well.