|Item Weight||11.08 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21 x 7.5 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||FWZV475F|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Sanyo DVD / VCR Recorder and Player Combo - 2-Way Recording - VHS to DVD, DVD to VHS (Renewed)
|Price:||+ $10.04 shipping|
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
This product has been professionally inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. The product may have minimal scratches or dents, and a battery with at least 80% capacity. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. Learn more
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- HD DVD/VCR combo allows for 2-way recording (DVD to VCR and VCR to DVD)
- Playback support for DVD, CD, CD-R/RW, VHS
- HDMI output, S-Video output
- Includes AV cable, remote control and batteries, owner's manual
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Get the best of both worlds with the Sanyo DVD Recorder/VCR Combo. It plays a wide variety of different media including DVDs, CDs and VHS tapes. The Sanyo DVD Recorder/VCR combo can record in five different speeds for up to six hours. In order to provide the highest quality image, it has 1080p HD upconversion.The HD DVD/VCR combo also includes ample output options. It also allows for recording from DVD to VHS or from VHS to DVD.
About Amazon Renewed
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for pre-owned and refurbished products that are professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. A Renewed supplier who is Amazon-qualified performs a full diagnostic test, replaces any defective parts, and thoroughly cleans the product. The product may have minimal scratches or dents. Box may be generic and accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional.
This product is backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee
This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied. Get quick support for claims and free troubleshooting via Amazon Customer Service. The guarantee is in conjunction with Amazon’s standard return policy. Learn more about the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Shop for smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, home and kitchen appliances, game consoles, office products, and more on Amazon Renewed.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Haven't tried recording other inputs and timer recording or bi-directional dubbing but looks just as easy as recording a vhs tape was back in cave man day.......
Be sure to BUY BLANK DISCS WITH "-" FORMAT NOT "+". (It won't record on DVD+R or DVD+RW ,,,,the laser set ups for recording (not playback) (-) and (+) are different........ Oh! and don't reorder blank discs after you've been drinking.....