|Screen Size||24 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Sceptre E248W-19203R 24" Ultra Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2x HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Machine Black (Wide Viewing Angle 178˚ (Horizontal) / 178˚ (Vertical)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adaptive Sync Adaptive Sync is a technology that closes the gap between the graphics card's and the monitor's refresh rates, eliminating image tearing and stuttering in the process.
- Built-in Speakers With built-in speakers, the monitor delivers office level audio for conference calls and internet workshops. Similarly, enjoy engaging audio while listening to your favorite tunes.
- Security Lock The Security Lock securely fastens your monitor in place, effectively preventing damage or theft.
- 1920 x 1080 High Resolution up to 75Hz Refresh Rate
- 2 x HDMI, 1 x VGA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Adaptive Sync is a technology that closes the gap between the graphics card's and the monitor's refresh rates, eliminating image tearing and stuttering in the process.
With built-in speakers, the monitor delivers office level audio for conference calls and internet workshops. Similarly, enjoy engaging audio while listening to your favorite tunes.
75Hz Refresh Rate
With 75Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard, reducing screen tearing
22-Inch Class LED Monitor
Dimensions and Weight:
With Stand (Inches) 19.56” x 14.44” x 6.57”.
Without stand (inch, W x H x D) 19.56” x 11.49” x 1.22”.
Packaging Dimension (inches) 22.04” x 14.57” x 4.21”.
With stand 5.80 lb.
Without stand 5.14 lb.
Gross Weight 8.58 lb.
24-Inch Class LED Monitor
Dimensions and Weight:
With Stand (Inches) 21.45” x 15.67” x 6.57”.
Without stand (inch, W x H x D) 21.45” x 12.52” x 1.24”.
Packaging Dimension (inches) 23.88" x 15.50" x 3.75".
With stand 5.77 lb.
Without stand 6.37 lb.
Gross Weight 9.17 lb.
Compare with similar items
Sceptre 24" Curved LED Monitor Full HD 1080P HDMI VGA up to 75Hz Speakers, VESA Wall Mount Ready Metal Black 2019 (C248W-1920RN)
HP Pavilion 22cwa 21.5-Inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor, Tilt, VGA and HDMI (T4Q59AA) - Black
Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor | 1080P | Proprietary Eye-Care Tech | Ultra-Slim Bezel | Adaptive Brightness for Image Quality | Speakers | GW2480
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CoBran Products||Amazon.com||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920x1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||24 inches||24 inches||21.5 inches||23.8 inches||23.8 inches|
|Item Dimensions||21.59 x 7.02 x 15.83 inches||21.34 x 7.95 x 15.94 inches||6.73 x 19.65 x 15.16 inches||21.30 x 7.30 x 16.00 inches||16.54 x 6.90 x 21.26 inches|
|Item Weight||5.77 pounds||6.61 pounds||6.60 pounds||6.40 pounds||8.40 pounds|
|Mount Type||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||VESA Mounting:No||VESA Mounting:No||Wall Mount|
|Refresh Rate||60 hertz||75 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz|
Whether you are a gamer or a movie buff, the Sceptre E248W-19203R monitor is the way to go. 1080P resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) delivers stunning color and picture detail on a 22 inch screen. A 5 millisecond response time displays action sequences with the highest Degree of clarity. Enjoy HDMI, and VGA inputs to connect all video and gaming devices. Lamp Life 50,000+ Hours. The brightness level is 250 cd/m2 ans the viewing angle is 175 degree (horizontal and vertical).Colors : 16.7M (6-bit Hi-FRC).Contrast Ratio:1000 : 1
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first i thought it didn not support 75Hz and the colors were washed out and it was too bright, also on the nvidia panel it said 1080p at 60Hz however this is what you gotta do to fix it.
1. Connect via HDMI
2. Open Display settings and make sure that they are set so that only the 2nd display is turned on, do not put duplicate or extend.
3. Open Nvidia control panel and go to "Change Resolution"
4. You will see two lists, one will say HD, UHD etc, the other one at the bottom will say "PC", (changing the first list will project your laptop screen to the second screen however your laptop is 60Hz and the monitor is 75Hz that is why its limited to 60Hz and colors are washed out, changing the second list will basically use your laptop to power up the monitor at full 75Hz 1080p with the right color calibration.)
5. On list two "PC" change the resolution to 1080p and 75Hz
And there you go, now you can use your 75Hz monitor for gaming, make sure to change the settings indvidually in games to 75Hz or they will still run at 60Hz and the colors will be washed out.
Now onto the review
*** REVIEW ***
The screen resolution is full 1920x1080p at 75Hz, the colors are very accurate, it looks no where near like a TN panel, I would say its in between a TN panel and an IPS panel but closer to IPS.
It comes with speakers which are ok for the price but I recommend headphones or your own speakers which are probably better if you got this for gaming.
This is what comes in the package
- 4 screws for mounting
- Two screws for setting up the monitor (non adjustable height(
- HDMI to VGA cable
- VGA to VGA cable
I really recommend this monitor even if not for gaming, its a great price for what you get and it even comes with two cables.
However one thing to note is that the difference between 60Hz and 75Hz is hard to notice in games. Playing Witcher 3 and Rise of Tomb Raider at locked in 75FPS wasn't anything much more amazing than 60FPS. However it is still an improvement.
One last thing to confider if you’re debating on a 75Hz vs 144Hz monitor
- If you have a graphics card such as the GTX 770,970,1060 Most games (witcher, call of duty, battlefield wont go back 80 fps on ultra / high graphics) so you wont be able to take advantage of a 144Hz monitor, so I suggest this one. UNLESS you play on medium/low settings.
- If you have a graphics card such as a GTX 770,780,980,1070 and above, I suggest the 144Hz monitor since these can run most tiles at well above 100FPS so you can take advantage of the monitor.
*** UPDATE ***
Earlier on the review I said the difference between 60Hz and 75Hz was negligible, I take it back.
I played on my laptop which is limited to 60Hz and it feels bad and slugish compared to 75Hz, once you go higher refresh rate you can never go back
Its one of those things you dont realise until its taken away, great improvement.
1. Very clear, sharp screen for a 1600 x 900 display. Has a better picture than a new 1920 x 1080 HP monitor I have.
2. Very good standard color saturation - not washed out at all. I did not feel the need to adjust color or brightness settings.
3. Good font clarity and sharpness.
4. Has integrated speakers, a nice surprise for such an inexpensive monitor, where many higher-end models don't include speakers. Speakers are not incredibly loud but are very clear and not tinny. The speakers work through the DVI to HDMI cable and there is no need for an extra audio cable.
5. Comes with a DVI-D to HDMI cable as well as a standard VGA to VGA cable. Monitor has a VGA output and two HDMI outputs, as well as audio outputs if you would rather not use the integrated speakers.
6. The monitor stand snaps to the base, and the stand screws into the monitor with just two screws. There is a strong hinge built in which allows easy tilting for your viewing preferences. Took a couple minutes to assemble.
7. Box comes with a screwdriver, so you don't need to have tools of your own.
8. Nice color-coded ports on the back.
This is my first Sceptre monitor and based on this, I will be likely to consider this brand again. Very pleased.
Out of the box the monitors were fine. The only complaint I can come up with is that the VESA mounts are lower on the back due to the slim design. After looking at settings, I determined that for me as an IT manager I didn't need to recalibrate the screens at all. Granted, I spend most of my time looking at text documents, configuration pages for network equipment, and the accounting software my company uses. I couldn't speak to color calibration for individuals doing video or photo production.
One thought on the others experiencing washed out colors - HDMI out on a computer kind of expects a TV. Televisions and Monitors will sometimes have different ranges for black levels, which can cause the screen to look washed out. If you're experiencing this, check the control panel for your graphics driver. You should be able to adjust black levels and fix the issue. This has been a driving factor in my preference for just about anything over HDMI. (Display Port is king, for what it's worth.)
Top international reviews
Exchanged for a new one through Amazon returns in March, less than 3 months later the new replacement is also doing the same thing.
The internal components must be of pretty poor quality. Now I'm passed the return window with Amazon, and to return to the manufacturer they want me to pay for shipping to California. If you're going to sell something in Canada, give me an option to return it in Canada. International shipping is going to cost almost as much as what I paid for the monitor.
Piece of junk, pay for a brand name you recognize, and can actually return if you have a problem.
-Nice and thin
-I don't seem to have any dead pixels.
-monitor flickers or temporarily goes blank if you move it any distance (bad connection on the HDMI port, but fine if you leave it alone. If it's a real problem, you can try the other HDMI port.
-Screen isn't wonderful. If I look at it closely, you can see the pixels on the screen and around the edges of letters.
-Feels plasticky - you notice it when using the menu buttons.
Overall, if bought at a good price, it will probably serve you well, but I wouldn't use it for a main display.
Update: my second one is having more of an issue connecting to HDMI. but I bought a vesa wall mount and the mountable frames that attach to the back of the monitors to help push up the HDMI inputs on the monitors to have it just barely work.
Wouldnt recommend it. Go buy a monitor for slightly more and you wont find any issues with the HDMI
Incluso tiene templates de configuración dependiendo para que lo vayas a utilizar.