|Standing screen display size||24.5 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Sceptre E255B-1658A 25" 165Hz 144Hz 1ms AMD FreeSync gaming LED Monitor 2x HDMI 2.0 1x DisplayPort RTS FPS Build-in Speakers, Machine Black, Metallic Black
|Screen Size||24.5 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 165Hz 144Hz refresh rate pushing beyond the standard 144Hz, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
- 1ms playing Fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate Pixel response from an LED.
- AMD FreeSync with FreeSync, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games.
- Anti-flicker provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically. Power Range (V, A, Hz) - 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.1A (Max.). Power Consumption (Typical) - 27W. Maximum - 30W. Standby - <0.5W. Sleep - <0.5W. Off - <0.5W
- Displayport has rapidly become the most versatile display connection, Easily delivering video and audio.
- Vesa wall mount ready
- Build-in speakers
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
AMD FreeSync and 1ms!
With edgeless design, gamers now enjoy smooth video and seamless on the spot movement through their fast paced games.
Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED. With quick response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the monitor with clarity and precision.
165Hz Refresh Rate
Pushing beyond the standard 144Hz, 165Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images.
Fast 165Hz or 144Hz
Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically.
FPS or RTS!
HDMI or DisplayPort
DisplayPort has rapidly become the most versatile display connection, easily delivering video and audio. DisplayPort is also capable of delivering 1080P video over a length up to 15 m (45 ft) using a passive cable.
With Stand 21.96'' x 15.94'' x 7.35''
Without Stand 21.96'' x 12.84'' x 1.54''
Packaging Dimension 24.13'' x 18.46'' x 5.11''
Compare with similar items
ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync Extreme Low Motion Blur Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA,BLACK
Dell S2421HGF 24 Inch FHD TN, Anti-Glare Gaming Monitor - 1ms Response Time, 1080p 144Hz, LED Edgelight System, AMD FreeSync Premium, VESA, Gray
Sceptre Curved 27" Gaming Monitor up to 165Hz DisplayPort 144Hz HDMI Edge-Less AMD FreeSync Premium, Build-in Speakers Machine Black 2021 (C275B-1858RN)
Sceptre IPS 24” Gaming Monitor 165Hz 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) FreeSync Eye Care FPS RTS DisplayPort HDMI Build-in Speakers, Machine Black 2020 (E248B-FPT168)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||RhodyRetail||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Melbourne Express|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||24.5 inches||23.8 inches||23.8 inches||27 inches||24 inches|
|Item Dimensions||21.96 x 7.35 x 15.95 inches||21.28 x 15.33 x 8.05 inches||17.78 x 21.17 x 7.46 inches||24.27 x 6.38 x 17.56 inches||21.26 x 15.53 x 5.45 inches|
|Item Weight||7.50 lbs||—||7.44 lbs||9.26 lbs||6.10 lbs|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||—|
|Refresh Rate||165 hertz||144 hertz||144 hertz||165 hertz||165 hertz|
Active area/screen size 25" (Diagonal 25") aspect ratio widescreen 16: 9 resolution native: 1920 x1080 brightness 300 CD/M2 dynamic contrast 5, 000, 000: 1 (1, 000: 1 typical) response time 1ms (g-to-g) refresh rate 165 Hz 144Hz Dimension with stand: 21. 96" X 15. 95" X 7. 35" Without stand: 21. 96" X 12. 85" X 1. 54" Weight 7. 50 lb. (With stand), 6. 61 lb. (Without stand).Power Range (V, A, Hz) - 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.1A (Max.). Power Consumption (Typical) - 27W. Maximum - 30W. Standby - <0.5W. Sleep - <0.5W. Off - <0.5W
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I definitely without a shadow of doubt recommend this to anyone looking to amp up their pc gaming experience. It's just so good...
P.S the friggin screwdriver that comes with it is a bossssssss
By Trey Race on January 15, 2019
By D'Angelo Guzman on June 3, 2019
In terms of sound, I honestly don’t even know if this monitor speakers, I think it does. But I use external speakers and headphones all the time so I haven’t even tried the sound.
Material quality: the monitor feels nice and is very thin. I’m almost scared to break it when tilting it on the mount I have, but the thinness makes it look sleek. My only complaint is that after 1 day, I noticed a dead pixel near the bottom right of the screen. Which isn’t a big deal but it still kinda sucks since I just bought it. And the warranty only covers dead pixels if there are 3 or more adjacent to each other or if there are 5 or more scattered about the screen.
Despite the crappy dead pixel policy that Sceptre has, I still like this monitor. How I said, it was the only frameless 144hz+ monitor that I could find for under $300
#EDIT: Only issue with it is the stand; it's not keeping the monitor level on the table.