Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Sexy & Seductive Heroes (Steamy Contemporary Romance Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enjoy these eight steamy romance stories from NY Times and USA Today bestselling authors and get swept away by a rollercoaster of emotions while our heroes and heroines find their happy ever after.
Military, Police, Fire, EMT's. Heroes come from all places but they have one thing in common. They serve and protect. Whether it's their neighbor, a stranger, the vulnerable, or a loved one, these heroes are the first in line and ready for action.
FAMILY BONDS- MAC & SIDNEY (new) by Natalie Ann, USA Today Bestselling Author: Can this Chief of Police save the woman he loves from a threat she's been keeping a secret from everyone for years?
THAT MESMERIZING KISS (new) by Tamara Ferguson, USA Today Bestselling Author: She’s secretly loved him for years. But when a severely injured CIA operative and journalist returns home bitter and disillusioned, can her tough love and determination provide healing and save him from himself?
CAUGHT IN THE FLAMES (new) by Jen Talty, USA Today Bestselling Author: There is always nightlife under the stars.
IMPROBABLE LOVERS (new) by Alicia Street, USA Today Bestselling Author: Keisha knew they were a mismatched pair, but she would only be around for a short time, so why not sample the eye candy? Only problem…Grant was a man no woman could forget.
HUNTLEY, LOVING A YOUNG (new) by Stacy Eaton, USA Today Bestselling Author: When danger strikes again, will Daniella be able to see what is right in front of her, or while her past trauma keep her safely inside her romantic fictional world?
RESCUE PLANS (new) by Mona Risk, New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author: Arianna fought hard to escape the slums and become a nurse. Captain Lopez taught her to conquer fear. Can he help her forget the scum from the past and win her trust?
MARTY’S BLIND DATE MYSTERY by Suzanne Jenkins, USA Today Bestselling Author: A distracted Marty lands in intensive care after making a wrong move fighting a fire. When he joins a pen pal site, a chance meeting with a kindred spirit helps to mend his heart.
BURIED SECRETS by Cynthia Cooke, USA Bestselling Author: When fighting with Jayne becomes the highlight of Chet’s day, he knows he’s in trouble.
- ASIN : B08MWK9PCT
- Publisher : Tammysdragonfly Publishing (January 5, 2021)
- Publication date : January 5, 2021
- Language : English
- File size : 3345 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 1148 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #418,392 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Family Bonds - Mac & Sidney by Natalie Ann
Mac, Chief of Police, came from the poor side of the Bond family but was no less a Bond. Mac had a 24/7 job taking care of the Island. Women thought he was gruff, grumpy, and aloof until he met Sidney. Something about Sidney made him want to loosen up a little.
Sidney had been running from her past for a long time. She really wasn’t looking for love, and she always felt that men looked down on her because she was a bartender. Until she met Mac. There was just something about the aloof Chief of Police that wanted her to re-examine why she had been running all of these years.
This is a wonderful HEA story.
You can find more of the Bonds family in the Amore Island Series by Natalie Ann
Huntley by Stacy Eaton
After a traumatic event, Author Daniella Knight moves to a small town with Tigger, her K-9, trained in protection. After her house burns down, another traumatic event, Daniella starts falling for real life hero Huntley Young.
Fireman Huntley Young was smitten from the first moment that he saw Daniella. He stopped her from running back into her burning house buy throwing her over his shoulder and getting her to safety. With Daniella having no where to go, he takes her to the family farm.
Instead of facing the trauma that she has been through, Daniella starts sinking into the fantasy world that she has created in her books. Daniella sinks so far into her fantasy world, that when a third traumatic event happens, she can’t separate real life from fantasy.
Once again Stacy Eaton mirrors real life with fiction and shows us how something traumatic in our lives can cause us to have PTSD and loose our grip on reality. Kudos to Ms. Eaton for bringing us these stories that touch on real situations.
You can find more of the Young family in Stacy Eaton's Loving a Young series.
Looking forward to reading the rest of the books in the collection!
Wow! What a great idea for a book. Huntley and Daniella are awesome as are all the other characters. But this story had so many interesting things going on. The insight into an author’s mind, the line between fiction and reality, a love story, a huge amazing family dynamic, suspense and intrigue. This whole story just blew me away. I have to say that I’m sad that I just read the last two words, the end. I would love more, but everything was wrapped up so perfectly I don’t know how there could be more. I have my first book hangover of 2021. Thank you so much.
1) FAMILY BONDS - Natalie Ann-Mac & Sidney-Great story and part of a series but standalone read. I loved this book. It is a full length story with no cliffhanger. Lots of sex if that is an issue for you. Mac is the chief of police and comes from the not so wealthy part of the Bond family. The family of Bonds own the island. They own big hotels and a casino on the island. Mac's branch of the family were the black sheep. If it could be done, they did it. His dad was the police chief and when he retired the job went to Mac. He is 35, single and is sort of grumpy. Most folks stay out of his way. Sidney, 27, is the bartender at the local pub. She lives in a rented house with 3 housemates. She is secretly an author and illustrator of children's books. She is not sure she is good enough so she keeps her other career a secret until she can make it a full-time job. She has noticed Mac, he is hard to miss, but he usually comes in her bar, has a beer and leaves. But this night he starts to flirt with her. She is shocked but open to it. They slowly start to date and get to know one another. She is rather quite regarding her family. At 14 her twin died due to a medical condition. She blames her mother. As soon as she was old enough she left home and never looked back. This is a really good story and if you are anything like me, you will buy the rest of the books in the series. They are all great reads and you get involved in their lives. Great reads. 2/14/2021
2) THAT MESMERIZING KISS-Tamara Ferguson
3) CAUGHT IN THE FLAMES-Jen Tatly
4) IMPROBABLY LOVERS-Alicia Street
5) HUNTLEY, LOVING A YOUNG - Stacy Eaton
6) RESCUE PLANS - Mona Risk- Capt. Rafael Lopez is a helicopter pilot that is best at flying dangerous missions in dangerous conditions to bring patients to hospitals and life saving care. He has a hard time keeping nurses because of those dangerous conditions. Arianna Garcia is a young RN nurse that also has a pilot's license. She loves flying in dangerous conditions. She applies for the job and she gets it. They have instant chemistry and he immediately sets out to help her. A mission to pick up a baby and fly her to a heart surgeon has them both speeding on a mission to beat death. Lots of drama in this sexy story. Always a happy ending.
7) MARTY'S BLIND DATE MYSTERY - Suzanne Jenkins
8) BURIED SECRETS -- Cynthia Cooke-
I was not paid for this review. I am not a writer nor do I know one. I am not kin to these authors. I am a reader and this is my opinion, nothing more, nothing less. 1/13/2021
Thank you Suzanne Jenkins for filling my days in quarantine with the distraction I need. You can please keep them coming!