Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $25.99
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe (NV360) (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Surface Recommendation||Dual Action|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lift away press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti-allergen complete seal technology, a HEPA filter traps 999 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum The full unit weighs only 12.5 pounds, the canister alone is 7.5 pounds
- Swivel steering excellent control for maneuvering around furniture dust cup capacity: 12 dry quarts
- Large capacity, easy to empty dust cup Extended cleaning without interruption
- What's Included: (1) Upholstery tool, (1) 5.5 inch crevice tool
This product is also available in New condition for $41.04 more than the current Renewed price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Shark Navigator Professional Upright Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Lift Away Hand Vacuum and Anti-Allergy Seal (NV360), Blue.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Eligible for replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied.
Buy with Confidence
Parts are functional and work like new
Exterior looks like new
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Compare with similar items
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 Upright Vacuum, Blue
Shark NV356E S2 Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum with Pet Power Brush and Crevice Tool, White/Silver
Shark NV352 Navigator Lift Away Upright Vacuum with Wide Upholstery and Crevice Tools, Lavender
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
Shark ZU561 Navigator Lift-Away Speed Self Cleaning Brushroll Lightweight Upright Vacuum with HEPA Filter, Red Peony
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||CYBER OUTLET||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Blue||Blue||White/Silver||Lavender||Green Pet||Red Peony|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches||14.96 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches||14.96 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches||15 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches||13 x 14 x 44.5 inches||12 x 9.5 x 45.6 inches|
|Item Weight||6.10 ounces||12.50 lbs||13.70 lbs||12.50 lbs||—||—|
|Special Features||corded, bagless, HEPA filtration, portable||corded, bagless, HEPA filtration, portable||30 feet power cord||Swivel Steering||bagless||—|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It did pickup a lot of stuff. I can only imagine that one that was fully working would work even better. Because of the broken clips, it was extremely difficult of get any real use out of the unit other than vacuum. Because the clips did not work, I couldn't haul it up the stairs like it should be able to do.
I do agree that it is out of balance when you are using the hand nozzle. The whole unit wants to topple over. The cord is huge. I can almost do the entire downstairs area without having to plug and replug. The canister has both a top and bottom opening for ease of cleaning. The beater bar brought the nap up on the carpets. It got the bare floors cleaned. It has the suction that other reviewers have mentioned. Its also light and can be hauled up and down the steps.
For the money, I'll get a new one and hope the clips are not an issue. Given that you have to empty the canister frequently, this seems like it would
be a single point of failure in the design. I'm hoping that I got a lemon and a new one will work much better.
I was so nervous buying a refurbished vacuum... was worried it would feel dirty or used. That was NOT the case! This vacuum came in its original box, perfectly packaged- it seemed brand new! It took two minutes to click all the parts together. All attachment pieces were in the box.
I tested it out right away, and was beyond impressed. It vacuumed up an entire (very large sized) canister of dirt within a few minutes. I vacuum very regularly, and my floors were already vacuumed when I began. This both impressed me and disgusted me. I can't believe I've been using such a crappy vacuum for so long!
The swivel was amazing. This vacuum worked seamlessly on tile, hardwood, short carpet, and area rugs. It was so simple to switch the button between floor types.
Overall, I am so impressed with this vacuum. I will be recommending it to everyone I know :) and for $40+ cheaper than the price of buying it brand new, I'm sold on the idea of refurbished items now!
Suction strength is good but nothing to write home about. It’s fairly lightweight and I love the way it maneuvers.
However, I’m disappointed in a couple things:
The detachable handle which becomes the wand for the crevice tool is stinkin hard to pull off. I have to really work that sucker to get it out. So much for pausing to quickly sweep a baseboard on my way by!
And that cord- yikes! Engineers please find a better place for the cord keeper. It’s located ON the previously mentioned handle so it has to be undone (if it was even working bc it’s really tiny) before deploying the wand!
The final strike is no fault of the company. I’ve never had a bagless vacuum before. I hate the dust cloud and having to reach INTO the cannister to clear out the dog hair and lint gathered around the central post. Yep, manually. Every. Time. Maybe that’s normal for bagless but wow, I’m going back to bagged.
By Allyse on December 16, 2020