Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Sherri Duskey Rinker
Sherri lives in the Chicago area with her photographer husband and two sons. She's constantly inspired -- and often exhausted! Her books are love stories for her children, written to wrangle some smiles and with the hopes of happier bedtimes and sweet dreams for all.
Customers Also Bought Items By
"A standout picture book, especially for those who like wheels with their dreams." —Booklist, starred review
As the sun sets behind the big construction site, all the hardworking trucks get ready to say goodnight. One by one, Crane Truck, Cement Mixer, Dump Truck, Bulldozer, and Excavator finish their work and lie down to rest—so they'll be ready for another day of rough and tough construction play!
• Author Sherri Duskey Rinker's sweet rhyming text soothes little ones into a peaceful rest
• Full of irresistible artwork by illustrator Tom Lichtenheld
• Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site is the perfect read-aloud
This popular, timeless nighttime story continues to delight families everywhere!
• Ideal for children ages 3 to 5 years old
• Great for young construction fans
• This adorable hardcover bedtime book is a go-to gift for any occasion
The construction team is taking on their biggest challenge yet—building a brand-new superhighway! With the help of new rough-and-tough road-building machines, the crew gears up for an action-packed day of rolling, building, paving, painting, and all the jobs that go into making a strong new road that will get everyone home safe in time for bed! Playful rhyming text from the bestselling team behind Construction Site on Christmas Night, Three Cheers for Kid McGear!, and Construction Site Mission: Demolition! make this thrilling tale of teamwork a must-have read-aloud for construction fans everywhere.
LATEST IN THE ENORMOUSLY POPULAR SERIES: The Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site series books have become bedtime staples and modern classics, and its millions of fans love each book for its tough, can-do trucks and their sweet, sleepy endings.
HOW TO BUILD A ROAD: The process of putting a new road together is FASCINATING and involves a whole bunch of special vehicles, who help the original crew level, grade, flatten, pave, stripe, and open up a new road so that everyone can get home safe for bedtime!
ROLLICKING READ-ALOUD: Sherri's bouncing, energetic rhymes make for a tremendously satisfying read-aloud experience, perfect for the energetic kids who love construction.
TEACHES TEAMWORK: Like Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, this series extension emphasizes teamwork, collaboration, and working together—real-world skills presented to young readers in a fun, accessible construction-site setting!
Perfect for: Parents, gift-givers, truck and construction enthusiasts
In Construction Site Mission: Demolition!, the construction team we all know and love has an exciting job to do—smashing, crushing, sorting, hauling.
Ultimately, this picture book is about working together, breaking things down, and cleaning it all up at the end of the day.
• Filled with playful rhyming text and vibrant illustrations to inspire cleanup
• Features the same beloved trucks and construction site from the original book Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site
• Teaches teamwork, perseverance, and how to overcome obstacles—and have fun!
Demolition is tough work, but these powerful vehicles are up to the task—and once the job is done, there will be a freshly cleared and tidy construction site ready for building something new.
This satisfying story is from the bestselling team behind Construction Site on Christmas Night and Three Cheers for Kid McGear.
• More than 3.5 million copies sold in the series
• Perfect for kids who love construction and all the machines that come with it
• Resonates year-round as a go-to read for children ages 3 to 5
• You'll love this book if you love books like Where Do Diggers Sleep at Night? by Brianna Caplan Sayres, Digger, Dozer, Dumper by Hope Vestergaard, and The Goodnight Train by June Sobel.
#1 New York Times Bestselling children's book author Sherri Duskey Rinker
A new toddler book and Christmas classic: VROOM and ZOOM into the holidays with this new Christmas classic from the author of the #1 New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Mighty, Mighty, Construction Site!
Construction toys and construction joys: The trucks are gearing up for Christmas by building a special gift! But, there's a surprise waiting for each of them, too! Presents await for Excavator, Bulldozer, Crane, Dump Truck, and Cement Mixer as each finishes their part of this big, important job and rolls off to a sweet and sleepy goodnight.
A gift that will delight: Playful rhyming text from the bestselling author of Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and vibrant illustrations from the acclaimed artist AG Ford make this a perfect gift for young construction fans everywhere.
If you and your child liked toddler books such as Goodnight Moon, Little Blue Truck, Dragons Love Tacos, Building a House, or The Day the Crayons Quit; you'll love Construction Site on Christmas Night
More than two million Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site books have sold across the series.
From the author of the best-selling, #1 New York Times Best-selling book Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site, this new alphabet concept board book features the same characters as the original, but is written for a younger audience. This lyrical story helps toddlers sing along with Cement Mixer, who churns out a rollicking alphabet rhyme while he shows Bulldozer that work can be fun and teaches little readers the words of the construction site, from A to Z. Work is always lighter when there is someone by your side to sing along!
Teaches children about friendship, teamwork, and the alphabet.
Features characters from the original book.
• Teaches toddlers their ABCs
• Kids learn about teamwork
• Story highlights the value of friendship
Fans of Mighty, Mighty Construction Site, Dump Truck's Colors, and Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Steam Train, Dream Train Board Books Boxed Set will love this book by author Sherri Duskey Rinker and illustrator Ethan Long.
• Perfect book for parents, grandparents, caregivers, teachers, and librarians to read to kids
• Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present for small children.
• A great addition to the Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site book series
Join Dump Truck on his colorfully busy day at the construction site! Little construction fans will love the colors that fill the world of the bestselling Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site series, from the blue sky in the morning to the white moon at night. This concept-driven board book features characters from the original book in the series, continuing the brand and reaching a new, younger audience. Work is always lighter with friends by your side!
• Teaches colors to kids
• Rhyming words make reading fun
• Features characters from the original book
Children who like Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site, Steam Train, Dream Train, Mighty, Mighty Construction Site, and Excavator's 123 will be excited about this book.
• Great gift for preschoolers who like trucks, construction, building, and cars
• Parents and teachers of toddlers and preschoolers will enjoy reading this with kids
• Fans of author Sherri Duskey Rinker and Ethan Long, internationally recognized illustrator, will love this book
Mientras se esconde el sol detrás del sitio de construcción, todas las máquinas trabajadoras se preparan para decir buenas noches. Una por una, Grúa, Mezcladora, Volquete, Niveladora y Excavadora terminan su trabajo y se acuestan a descansar—¡alistándose para otro día de construcción y diversion! Con ilustraciones irresistibles del reconocido artista Tom Lichtenheld y simpático texto en rima, este libro emocionará a todos los niños amantes de máquinas sin importar su edad.