SimpleHouseware Over the Cabinet Door Organizer Holder, Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Please Measure Before Making Purchase: Basket Dimension (Wall-mounted): 13.5'' L x 9.5'' H x 3.62'' D; Over the Door Height: 18.5 inches
- Installations: over-the-cabinet, inside cabinet door-mounted or wall-mounted. Hardware screws included
- Great organizer for cutting board, bakeware pan, cookie sheet or plastic food wrap in the kitchen; or bathroom supplies in the bathroom.
- Ultra thin hook with EVA foam padded to fit your cabinet door and protect the cabinet from scratches
- Sturdy steel made with sliver coat, Storing 4 to 5 regular cutting boards; USPTO Patent No: USD840716S1
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
US Patent: USD840716S1 SimpleHouseware Over Cabinet Door Cutting Board Bakeware Organizer, Silver makes you organize your kitchen easily and simple. The over-the-cabinet installation allows you access your bakeware like muffin pan, cup cake pan and cutting board quick and convenient. Installation (Just hook this on any of cabinet door inside or outside) is easy and varied. Either over-the-cabinet door hooking, mounting on cabinet door (screws included) or mounting on drywall( screws and anchor included).
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This hanging organizer also comes with the hardware to mount this basket onto the inside of your cupboard if you chose to do so. Overall, I am very happy with the purchase and I am considering to buy more for my other cupboards. Would recommend to anyone, especially if you are limited on drawer/cupboard space like I am.
One thing to consider before purchasing (I didn't) is that if you plan to have it have facing the inside of your cabinet, make sure you have enough clearance so that it won't bump up against the inside shelves and prevent the cabinet from fully closing. Placement on the outside of the cabinet can be problematic too, as it can prevent the cabinet from fully opening and bump up against other objects awkwardly. I opted to put mine on the outside of the cabinet above the fridge so that it won't get in the way but will still be accessible, but it wasn't where I had originally planned to put it.
Also, it only fit maximum 3 items like the picture.
The handle to put over the door is not tall enough to let the basket hang down.
if you will screw on the cabinet it may work. You may be able put in the level you Want.
When measuring your cabinet door to see if it will fit, remember to give some room for the hinges.