- Save 5% on ❤SmallRig Universal Tool Set AAK2213❤ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by SmallRig. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by SmallRig. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
SMALLRIG Cold Shoe Mount Adapter Bracket Hot Shoe with 1/4" Thread for Camera Cage Flash LED Moniter, Pack of 2-2060
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SmallRig Cold Shoe (2pcs Pack) 2060 could be mounted on any camera accessories with 1/4" and M2.5 threaded holes, such as cage, cold shoe block, handle and plate etc. Such as cage for sony (a6500 a6300 a6500), cage for panasonic (gh5 gh4 gh3), etc.
- The counter bore hole in the center is attachable to a 1/4’’ screw, but the 1/4’’ screw will not touch the hot shoe contact of accessories mounted on the cold shoe.
- There comes with two secure bending bevels on the one end to prevent accidental removal
- The arrowheads on the cold shoe show the direction to mount additional accessories.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Any shoe style accessories
2 x Cold Shoe 1241
2 x 1/4"-20 Screw
4 x 2.5 Screw
4 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 25x25x9mm
Net Weight: 26g
Package Size: 110x130x40mm
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is no bevel on the cold shoe so if your flash or mic has pins on the bottom you'll need to depress them first before you can install it into the cold shoe.
Because of the extra screw holes, those pins will cause the flash/mic to get stuck on the mount and you risk breaking your flash/mic to remove it.
I need to use plastic cold shoe adapters for my equipment to be safely installed and removed from these cold shoes. And with that, they work fine.
My goal was to attach this adapter to my L bracket on my SLR to mount a hot shoe based remote control unit. I had the remote unit initially up top piggy backed to a flash control unit but the new flash controller I have doesn't allow for piggy backing. Thus began my search to figure out what to do.
This adapter is nice because it does come with more mounting screws than the comparable product from B&H. The only disappointment might be that the competing product did include a stop screw. It wasn't important for me but might be to some people. It does fit all the hot shoe products I have including an older 430ex and a newer Flashpoint speedlight.
Good price too!
Having these cages will allow you to add your accessories but you will also need a way to attach them. This is where these cold shoe attachments come in at. They allow you to move and fit cold shoe mounts anywhere on top of the cage to accessorize your rig to your liking. I never thought I would need these but once I started using the cage these are a necessity.
Every item I received from SmallRig have been machined with excellent quality.
I have since bought an alternate shoe mount from Smallrig that includes safety pin so even if whatever is screwed into the shoe loosens, it won't fall out of the shoe adapter. VERY handy feature and I would probably buy that piece instead of buying this one, but this piece is a good value for money.