Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Sondi Bruner
Sondi Bruner is a freelance journalist, holistic nutritionist and food blogger who can't stop dreaming about what to create in the kitchen. On paper, she has an undergraduate degree in English Literature, a masters degree in journalism, and a diploma in applied holistic nutrition. In real life, she can usually be found cooking food or eating it. Sondi knows how challenging living healthfully can be - and it's her goal to help people wade through the mud and find what works best for their lifestyles.
Customers Also Bought Items By
“Following an anti inflammatory diet has been a game-changer for me—and the elimination of gluten and dairy has been especially transformative. I’m able to manage and control my symptoms by what I choose to eat and I’m eternally grateful for that choice.”
—Sondi Bruner, holistic nutritionist and co-author, The Anti Inflammatory Diet & Action Plans
So much in life is beyond our control. Managing chronic inflammation and pain doesn’t have to be. From the publishers who brought you the New York Times bestseller Paleo for Every Day, comes the most complete meal plan and cookbook for fighting inflammation through the power of food and nutrition. With The Anti Inflammatory Diet and Action Plans you will reduce inflammation naturally, and heal the conditions that frequently occur as a result, such as arthritis, autoimmune conditions, food allergies, gastrointestinal distress, and more.
The Anti Inflammatory Diet and Action Plans makes inflammation a thing of the past by offering:
- Over 130 delicious, easy-prep recipes that feature affordable ingredients, minimal prep time, and hundreds of useful tips
- 4 flexible anti inflammatory diet plans to fit your needs and tastes, including choices for Vegan, Paleo, Mediterranean, and Time-Saving diets
- Knowledgeable guidance from food writer and healthy eating expert, Dorothy Calimeris, as well as holistic nutritionist and food blogger, Sondi Bruner
- Helpful food lists and nutritional information will help you make smart food choices and stick to your anti inflammatory diet
Prepare to cook your way toward better health with The Anti Inflammatory Diet and Action Plans. Your personalized anti inflammatory diet is waiting.
The Life-Changing Anti-Inflammatory Diet and Meal Plan To Restore Your Health—With Five Ingredients or Fewer
Holistic nutritionist Sondi Bruner puts you on the path to good health by showing you how to reduce inflammation by following an anti-inflammatory diet. Keep it simple, satisfying, and healthy with Bruner’s five-ingredient, inflammation-fighting recipes.
The Anti-Inflammatory Diet in 21 is an indispensable anti-inflammatory diet cookbook and meal plan with one goal: to transition you to a healthier lifestyle that supports your immune system. Discover how an autoimmune diet can be easy, convenient and filled with variety and flavor.
The Anti-Inflammatory Diet in 21 preps you, with:
- Over 100 simple, delicious inflammation-fighting recipes, like Quinoa Flatbread Pizza
- A 21-day meal plan to eliminate inflammation-causing triggers and reintroduce nourishing foods
- Recipe labels for dietary restrictions (vegan, gluten free, soy free, nut free, and more)
- Lifestyle & dietary tips to promote healthy habits and soothe chronic inflammation
The Anti-Inflammatory Diet in 21 gets you on track to support your health goals, control your inflammation, and still eat foods you enjoy.
If you know someone who suffers from candida, you know it's a dangerous yeast that can take over your body, causing you to gain weight, feel pain, and be exhausted. But studies have proven that even the worst candida infections can be cured with the right diet and eating habits.
The Candida Cookbook and Action Plan offers everything you need to eliminate candida from your body and get your health back. Doctor's visits and prescription medication are not the only hope for candida infections. Start cooking with The Candida Cookbook and Action Plan and feel for yourself how food really can be medicine.
- Clear explanations of the causes and symptoms of candida
- A guide to the most common dietary triggers
- A month-long action plan to eliminate problem foods, broken down into a 3-day cleanse and a 3-week meal plan
- Shopping lists for the entire month so you buy only what you need for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
- Over 125 delicious recipes, including a chapter of reintroduction recipes
130 superfood smoothies—made super easy.
Blend health into every day with a smoothie recipe book featuring a whopping 130 recipes that feel like you’re drinking liquid goodness. The chapters are organized by each of the 15 included superfoods—like berries, avocados, yogurt, and cinnamon—and every smoothie is labeled according to the health benefits it offers, from weight loss to boosting energy and reducing inflammation.
Discover how many basic and affordable ingredients at your local grocery store are actually superfoods and learn the powerful differences each one can make in your smoothies—and in your health.
A smoothie recipe book that’s truly super:
- Make smoothies fun again—Whether you’re a smoothie newbie or stuck in a smoothie rut, this smoothie recipe book will help you make yours a high-flavor success.
- Blissful blending—The ingredients are affordable and easy to find, and the recipes are quick to make.
- Troubleshooting tips—Get a list of common problems with smoothies (too thick, too sour, too grainy) and what you can do to fix them.
Raise the goodness factor with a smoothie recipe book that offers unprecedented options for supercharged smoothies.
Beginner-friendly guidance and recipes so you can start feeling better with a candida-free diet
Changing the way you eat can help improve your gut health and bring balance to your life. This introductory action plan and cookbook teaches you everything you need to know about candida overgrowth and how it affects your health. You’ll get a three-phase action plan as well as recipes that will help you restore your digestive system.
- Beginner-focused guidance—Learn about the physical and mental health issues candida can cause as well as how your diet can promote or inhibit its growth.
- A three-phase plan for wellness—Discover a practical plan that helps you repair your gut conditions, rebuild beneficial flora, and revitalize yourself.
- Satisfying recovery recipes—Enjoy the healing process with a range of flavorful dishes, including Baked French Toast, Lemon-Poached Salmon, Ratatouille, and Angel Food Cake.
Boost your gut health and live better with the Candida Cookbook for Beginners.