Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
Break free from painful heartburn with The Acid Reflux Escape Plan, a practical 2-week meal plan that empowers you to control your symptoms with smart dietary choices. Unlike other acid reflux cookbooks, The Acid Reflux Escape Plan includes detailed shopping lists and over 100 low-acid, low-fat, GERD-friendly recipes that cut out aggravating triggers without sacrificing flavor or taste.
- Detailed food lists and easy-to-understand explanations arm you against acid reflux attacks
- 100 delicious low-acid, low-fat, low-irritant recipes won't trigger or exacerbate symptoms
- A step-by-step meal plan with shopping lists eases your transition to a GERD-friendly lifestyle
- A "Personal Triggers" guide helps you customize your diet to your body's unique needs
With The Acid Reflux Escape Plan, you're on the road to better health and a happier, symptom-free lifestyle.
We all have good intentions when it comes to smart eating, but making better habits stick can be a challenge. Incorporating one nutrient-packed smoothie into your daily routine offers incredible benefits, and The 21-Day Healthy Smoothie Plan will give you everything you need to make smoothies a delicious part of your healthy lifestyle.
The 21-Day Healthy Smoothie Plan offers:
- An easy-to-follow, 21-day plan to get you hooked on smoothies
- A 3-day detox cleanse for when you need an extra smoothie boost
- Troubleshooting guides for common smoothie snafus
- Daily inspirational quotes and intentions to motivate you
- 30 delicious salad recipes to complement your daily smoothie
Lay the foundation for a healthy lifestyle with Paleo in 28’s all-in-one paleo cookbook and diet plan.
When it comes to making changes to your diet, getting started is always the hardest part. That’s why Paleo in 28 offers you more than just a paleo cookbook—it paves a path to the paleo lifestyle in just four weeks. Featuring tasty recipes and weekly guides to help you reach your goals, Paleo in 28 is your day by day companion for embracing the paleo lifestyle in a sustainable way.
A paleo cookbook and diet plan, Paleo in 28 includes:
- Flexible Weekly Meal Plans for stress-free menu planning and shopping
- 130 Tasty Recipes that require no more than five ingredients each for quick and easy preparation
- Handy Charts to help plan your week and track your progress
- A Comprehensive Overview with everything you need to know to start leading the paleo life
As the only paleo cookbook you’ll need, recipe highlights include: Coconut Porridge, Bacon Cauliflower Soup, Sweet Potato Gnocchi, Honey Roasted Salmon, Almond Butter Bars, and much more!
Set other paleo cookbooks aside and follow Kenzie Swanhart, author of the popular food blog Cave Girl in the City, as she channels her experiences with the paleo diet here for you to feed on.
Winner of Red Tricycle’s 2015 Best Cookbook for Babies Award
This playful baby food cookbook helps parents prepare a culinary adventure for the newest eater in the family. Baby food chef and founder of the beloved blog Baby FoodE, Michele Olivier, shows you how to make delicious, healthy food for your baby and toddler—regardless of how much time you have (and how little sleep you’re getting). From first purées to toddler finger foods, these dishes have everything your little foodie needs to grow into a grown-up palate.
Roll up your sleeves and start thinking beyond the baby food aisle, with:
- Over 100 Baby Food Recipes transitioning your little ones from purées to solids, with indications for age
- Helpful FAQ for all stages of infancy and toddlerhood concerning nutrition and eating habits
- A How-To Overview covering everything you need to know about making baby food
Baby food recipes include: Apple + Mint + Ricotta Purée / Fennel + Pea + Peach Purée / Pumpkin + Thyme Purée / Sesame Tofu Sticks + Peanut Sauce / Curried Egg Finger Sandwiches + Mango Chutney / Slow Cooker Chicken Tagine + Couscous / Sausage + Kale Over Creamy Polenta / DIY Toddler Sushi Bar, and more.
Consider yourself warned: your child's first words might just be "More, please."
Everyday cooking made simple and delicious―Instant Pot® cookbook recipes you'll love!
Are you ready to add some creativity to your pressure cooker? The Instant Pot® Obsession is the ultimate Instant Pot® cookbook that shows you how to turn your one-pot meals into full-course feasts.
Featuring 120 easy recipes for every occasion, this Instant Pot® cookbook helps you understand every feature of your pressure cooker, as well as nutritional info and time charts to keep your cooking stress-free. This essential Instant Pot® cookbook also provides tasty variations on your go-to staples to help keep your one-pot meals unique and utterly delicious.
Find inspiration and more in the Instant Pot® cookbook, including:
- One pot fits all―Enjoy 120 incredible Instant Pot® recipes ranging from French toast cups, chicken cacciatore, crème brûlée, and more in less than an hour.
- Instant Pot® insider―Discover the ins and outs of your pressure cooker using FAQs on everything from pantry essentials to power-user tips.
- Dynamic dining―Rejuvenate your tried-and-true recipes with mouthwatering variations for one-of-a-kind, one-pot meals.
With this Instant Pot® cookbook, you can create countless tasty meals with imagination.
Send your taste buds travelling with fresh and healthy recipes from The Mediterranean Table.
In the age of detoxes and elimination diets, it’s easy to forget that you can enjoy flavorful, satisfying food and live a more healthful life. Offering some of most nourishing and delicious cuisine in the world, The Mediterranean Table is your go-to source for transitioning to the natural, simple lifestyle of the Mediterranean diet. With more than 150 recipes, cooking tips, and a sample meal plan, The Mediterranean Table will take readers on a culinary journey through Southern Europe, Northern Africa, and the Middle East, all while sharing a time-tested tradition of healthy eating.
Containing everything you need to know about the Mediterranean diet, plus:
- A 14-Day Mediterranean Diet Meal Plan providing weekly menus for stress-free healthy eating
- Over 150 Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert straight from Southern Europe, Northern Africa, and the Middle East
- Regional Spotlights celebrating the culinary traditions of the Mediterranean diet
- A Mediterranean Diet Overview explaining the history and health benefits
Mediterranean diet recipes include: Breakfast Polenta with Pears and Hazelnuts, Classic Gazpacho, Shrimp and Chickpea Fritters, Moroccan Lamb Wrap with Harissa, Eggplants Stuffed with Walnuts and Feta, Lemon-Oregano Grilled Shrimp, Seared Duck Breast with Orange and Ouzo Sauce, Nut and Honey Baklava, and much more!
Savor satisfying and healthy meals with The Mediterranean Table cookbook.
Recipes for Most Sensitive Digestive Systems
Put the pleasure back into eating with The Quiet Gut Cookbook, a delicious solution for those who want to
avoid a lifetime of bland meals. Suitable for many sufferers of IBS, IBD, or
Celiac disease, the low-FODMAP diet relieves common IBS-like symptoms such as
gas and diarrhea. For the many sufferers
of IBS, IBD, and Celiac disease who frequently present IBS-like symptoms, this
can reduce overall digestive distress. The
Quiet Gut Cookbook offers everything you need to prepare delicious,
healthy, low-FODMAP meals without spending a lot of time or money.
- 135 low-FODMAP recipes
that also exclude common food allergens like eggs, dairy, shellfish, nuts
- A special chapter of
calming recipes that provide symptomatic relief during painful flare-ups
- A 4-week elimination diet
and food reintroduction plan to help you heal the gut
- A Symptom Tracker so you
can customize your diet according to your body's unique needs
- Detailed food lists and
guidelines that make it simple to avoid FODMAP-containing foods
- Substitution tips that add
freedom, flavor, and creativity for a less restrictive diet
Slow cooking for dinner duos.
Twosomes who share a kitchen face a dinner dilemma: get takeout or spend tons of time preparing meals with way too much leftover. Not anymore. The Complete Slow Cooking For Two serves up good-for-you slow cooker meals that save hours and are portioned precisely for duos.
Think slow cookers are only for soups and stews? Think again. This slow cooker cookbook introduces you to the best of the best slow cooker recipes from tender Teriyaki Pork Roast to spicy Curried Veggie Bake and more. Complete with a guide to slow cooker dos and don’ts plus shopping and planning tips, you’ll find everything you need to slow down and enjoy meals together.
This slow cooker cookbook includes:
- Slow Cooking 101—Get the lowdown on how to choose and use your slow cooker for the best results.
- 150 Weeknight Worthy Recipes—Cook up hearty, wholesome meals with recipes for soups, stews, chilis, beef, lamb, pork, poultry, vegetarian, and more!
- Easy Tips—Learn how to pull a meal together and transform your leftovers (if you have any).
The Complete Slow Cooking For Two is your go-to slow cooker cookbook for making pared-down portions―perfect for two.
The must-have spiralizer cookbook for making ridiculously easy and delicious meals―perfect for any spiralizer.
Whether you are trying to lose weight or just looking to add color to your plate, give a fresh twist to your veggies with everyone's favorite kitchen tool, the spiralizer. Kenzie Swanhart, food blogger behind Cave Girl in the City, shares a hundred of her favorite recipes in this spiralizer cookbook. Catering to any brand of spiralizer, this spiralizer cookbook proves that you can indulge in your favorite foods by swapping carbs for a variety of veggies. With recipes for all palates and preferences―Paleo, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, this spiralizer cookbook takes a creative spin on any plate.
This spiralizer cookbook contains:
- Over 100 Recipes to satisfy cravings with guilt-free dishes and desserts
- Nutritional Information complete with dietary icons plus ingredient information for every recipe
- Spiralizer 101 with overviews of popular spiralizer brands and tailored recipes to suit the right one for you
Recipes in this spiralizer cookbook include: Asian Broccoli Slaw, Butternut Squash Enchiladas, Chicken Zoodle Soup, Raw Rainbow Noodle Salad, Shrimp and Cucumber Noodle Bowl, Sweet Potato "Rice" Balls, Simple Steak Fajitas, Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli Noodles, Vegetable Lo Mein, Zucchini Ribbon Crisp, Simple Pear and Almond Tart, and much more!
"Wonderful companion for spiralizer users! Full of great suggestions and recipes for turning just ok meals into something delightfully special!"—Joan A. Finn, Amazon Verified Purchase
The DASH diet is the last diet you will ever need to go on. The DASH diet is a scientifically proven way to permanently reduce blood pressure and lose weight. Designed by top researchers at major institutions such as Harvard Medical School, the DASH diet is an easy-to-follow diet that cuts down on sodium and unhealthy fats, and has been shown to promote weight loss, and significantly lower the risk of cancer, diabetes, and osteoporosis. The DASH Diet for Beginners is your guide to getting started, with detailed meal plans, and 150 delicious DASH diet recipes.
The DASH Diet for Beginners will help you achieve optimal health with:
- 150 delicious DASH diet recipes for every meal
- Detailed information on the proven health benefits of the DASH diet
- 30-day DASH diet meal plan for lasting weight loss
- Targeted health plans for weight loss and high blood pressure
- 10 steps for success on the DASH diet
The Modern Guide to Using Herbs and Essential Oils
You don’t have to identify with the goddess or Earth Mother labels to get going with holistic treatments for your everyday health needs. If you already buy organic produce, make an effort to eat whole foods, and tend to choose Method products over Windex, it only makes sense that that you’d approach your health, wellness, and beauty regimen with a similarly all-natural approach.
Do-It-Yourself Herbal Medicine inspires you to easily and affordably take charge of how you look and feel by sharing simple and fun recipes that use Mason jars, sauce pans, and even your French press in creative ways. In these pages, you’ll find:
- Down-to-earth info on the exploding popularity of essential oils and why they’re so effective
- In-depth profiles of 5 must-have herbs to kick off your herbal medicinal projects, as well as 30 additional herbs to get to know and use
- Over 200 recipes for face and hair care, body and skin care, intimate care, mental health and wellness, common ailments, home cleaning products, and self-care for the day common occurrences, from a hangover to a Netflix binge watch
Improve your health and empower yourself today with these simply, powerful remedies.
Your personal guide to using essential oils and aromatherapy for your health, home, and beauty regimen.
Lavender, peppermint, rosemary, and other healing plants are likely right at your fingertips, or just beyond at a nearby garden. Now unlocking their healing powers is, too. Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: An Introductory Guide offers all the techniques, tools, and tips you need to start creating natural, toxic-free medicine and everyday household products from the comfort of your home.
Essential Oils and Aromatherapy contains:
- A Comprehensive Introduction covering everything you need to know to get started with essential oils
- 300 Recipes providing comforting remedies for your health and home, plus beauty and skincare recipes
- Helpful Techniques for measuring, dispending, and blending essential oils like a seasoned aromatherapist, plus tips for massage, acupressure, inhalation, and more
- Personal Apothecary featuring in-depth profiles of more than 60 essential oils for you to choose the best ones for your needs
Recipes in Essential Oils and Aromatherapy address common ailments such as acne, migraines, nausea, and stress, Toxin-Free Household Items such as lavender laundry detergent and all-purpose cleaner to air fresheners, Beauty Treatments such as face masks, body butter, and soothing bath salts, and much more!