|Item Weight||7.75 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.4 x 16.9 x 3.8 inches|
|Item model number||SLV-N700|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Sony SLV-N700 Hi-Fi VHS VCR
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- 4-head, hi-fi VCR with commercial skip and 1-month, 8-event programming
- VCR Plus+ lets you set the VCR to record programs based on common PlusCode numbers found in TV listings
- 19-micron heads ensure clear quality in EP (extended-play) recordings
- Front AV inputs facilitate hookup of a camcorder, game console, or second VCR
- ChildLoc circuitry locks the VCR after the timer has been set to preserve advance-program settings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This easy-to-use VCR combines convenient features with a sleek design. Enter the codes of your favorite TV shows and VCR Plus+« programming will take care of the recording. Auto tape speed adjusts to make sure you don't run out of tape before your program is over, and a front A/V input provides a quick and easy connection to a game console or camcorder. Simple recording in an elegant silver package.
Don't miss a minute of favorite shows or tapes. Sony's WEGA-styled SLV-N700 is packed with convenience features designed to simplify recording and viewing, from one-month, eight-event advance programming to commercial skip, instant replay, and everything from auto digital tracking to auto tuner preset and auto head cleaning. Your camcorder or gaming console plugs right into the SLV-N700's front panel for hassle-free connections.
This model's four-head design ensures smooth slow-motion play (forward and reverse) and clear still-frame images, and with hi-fi sound the unit records and plays back stereo audio tracks. If you route the stereo output to an AV receiver, you can even enjoy four-channel (left, center, right, and monaural surround) Dolby Pro Logic mixes from TV and Dolby-encoded cassettes. The SLV-N700's dual-azimuth construction uses two pairs of recording heads rather than one, each optimized for a specific mode (one for SP recording, the other for EP), while 19-micron heads deliver the clearest possible picture when recording or viewing in EP (extended-play) mode.
For setup, a single button calls up an onscreen menu to guide you through VCR setup, including parameters for features like menu language select, satellite receiver or cable-box control setup, and auto tuner presets. The VCR automatically marks the tape with an index signal at the point where each recording begins so you can easily scan back to the start of a recording using these signals as a reference.
VCR Plus+ simplifies programming, as it lets you set the VCR to record programs based on common PlusCode numbers found in the TV listings of over 600 newspapers and TV Guide--no more worrying about start and end times for your most frequently recorded shows. ChildLoc circuitry keeps small hands from going where only tapes belong. With the handy one-hour timer back-up, the VCR saves timer data for up to one hour in the event of a power loss. The unit comes with a multi-brand TV/VCR remote control.
What's in the Box
VCR, remote control, batteries, an audio/video interconnect (coaxial video cable with F-type connector), user's manual, warranty information.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Definitely a throw-away.