- Free 90-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE tech support for 90 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone or chat, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Get in touch with tech support by going to your Orders page, and clikcing on Get Product Support. Learn more
Sony STR-DN1080 7.2-Channel Home Theater AV Receiver Bundled with Active Subwoofer and Seven Sony Speakers (9 Items)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FEATURES: Featuring flexible speaker solutions, DTS:X, and Dolby Atmos support, the STR-DN1080 delivers mighty, cinematic surround sound that perfectly adapts to you, and your environment.
- VIDEO: The 4K pass-through feature allows data to pass through the receiver without compromising image quality, and is HDCP 2.2-compatible. By supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR) signal pass-through, you can enjoy the incredible jump in image contrast and brightness it brings.
- SURROUND SOUND: This Atmos Home Theater Reciver features several audio decoders and supports a variety of hi-res formats. Experience full 360-degree surround sound with the phantom surround back speaker setting. For smaller rooms with only 2 speaker settings Virtual Surround with S-Force front surround is ideal.
- VOICE CONTROL: With Google Home, you can voice control Sony's audio products. You can turn up the volume, skip to the next track, or stop the music, all without lifting a finger.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sony 7.2 Dolby Atmos Wi-Fi Network AV Home Theater Receiver with Sony SSCSE Dolby Atmos Enabled Speakers , Sony SSCS5 3-Way 3-Driver Bookshelf Speaker System, Sony SSCS8 2-Way 3-Driver Center Channel Speaker, Sony 10-Inch Active Subwoofer, and Sony SSCS3 Stereo Floor-Standing Speaker (2-Speakers)
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.