Source Naturals Wellness Formula Bio-Aligned Vitamins & Herbal Defense For Immune System Support - Dietary Supplement & Immunity Booster - 240 Capsules
- NEW LABEL, SAME TRUSTED BRAND - 35 years ago, Wellness Formula established the industry’s immune health category with a comprehensive blend of herbs, vitamins, and nutraceuticals that deliver immune, respiratory, and antioxidant defense. For millions of people Wellness Formula has become the “go-to” product for everyday immune support. Whether you are prone to sickness and striving to avoid sick days or someone already actively using supplements, Wellness Formula adds defense like no other.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT DEFENSE - Antioxidants are a critical component of immune health, as they prevent free radicals from being formed or from causing damage to our immune system protecting white blood cells. Wellness Formula provides key antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin A, beta-Carotene and grapeseed to provide antioxidant defense, as well as clinical doses of zinc and copper which are both important ingredients that defend against superoxide radicals.
- NATURAL STRESS RESPONSE - As emotional and physiological stresses can significantly impact our immune system, Wellness Formula includes eleutherococcus and astragalus which are adaptogens that support the bodies’ response to stress and fuel the immune system. Wellness Formula provides your body the defense to keep you able to meet stressful deadlines, run a busy household or travel the world!
- COMPLEX IMMUNE DEFENSE - Wellness Formula provides clinical doses of key nutrients vitamin A, beta-carotene, vitamin D, and zinc to support a healthy immune system. Includes garlic bulb and propolis, which have a long history of traditional use as immune system boosters. Along with several immune support ingredients rooted in traditional medicine: Echinacea, elderberry, and horehound are included to enhance immune function, and astragalus and isatis leaf and root provide immune system support.
- RESPIRATORY SYSTEM SUPPORT - Mucous membrane function is an important aspect of the immune system, and Wellness Formula provides several ingredients to help it function during times of imbalance. Combines a high potency source of vitamin A, necessary for maintaining nasal passages and the keeping mucous membranes moist and functioning. Wellness Formula keeps you breathing easy by providing mullein, horehound, and polygonatum which support respiratory function.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
OUR STORY: Leaders of the Wellness Revolution
Our story began in 1982 with CEO Ira Goldberg’s vision for revolutionizing the way we think and act about our health. The Western healthcare model was focused almost entirely on treating (rather than preventing) disease. And the concept of supporting and nurturing the body as a system designed for wellness wasn’t widely known.
More than 30 years ago, we set out to help people understand how their body systems work in harmony to achieve healthy balance. Your well-being is our highest priority. We invite you to join our wellness community today.
Herbal Defense Complex
The Wellness Formula of products is designed to support the immune system when under physical stress. Wellness Formula contains a powerful combination of herbs, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals formulated to boost your well-being.*
Wellness is a Bio-Aligned Formula
Multiple System Support for Immune Health
- Immune System: Astragalus, Echinacea, Isatis, Propolis, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamins A & C, Beta Carotene
- Respiratory System: Cleansing Mucous Membranes, Astragalus, Ecinacea, Garlic, , Isatis, Mullein, Pau d'Arco, Propolis, Copper, Zinc, Vitamins A & C
- Respiratory System: Clearing Mucus - Angelica, Cayenne, Goldenseal, Horehound, Mullein, Polygonatum
- Stress Response Mechanisms: Eleutherococcus senticosus, Vitamin C
- Antioxidant Defense: Astragalus, Bioavonoids, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamins A & C, Beta Carotene
Wellness Formula #1 Because it Works
Year after year, Wellness Formula has been voted America’s #1 immune supplement and a top cold weather formula in the industry’s leading nationwide poll, the Vity Awards1. Wellness received these honors due to its strong reputation for immune support.
Thirty years ago, Wellness Formula established the industry’s first wellness-immune category. Since then,
millions have turned to Wellness to help support immune health—and recommended it to their friends and
family. Many brands have tried, unsuccessfully, to emulate our proprietary formula and quality. And today
retailers count on Wellness Formula as a perennial favorite.
Why is Wellness Formula so popular? Because Wellness is uniquely formulated with valuable vitamins, minerals
and botanicals. This advanced Bio-Aligned Formula goes deep to the root cause of immune challenges. Wellness
addresses several key metabolic systems that are critical for winter wellness, such as Immunity and Antioxidant
*Winner of nine Vity Awards for best immune product, Vitamin Retailer Magazine, June 2003-2008, 2010-2012.
Size: 240 Count
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.Contains soy.
General Deficiency, Immune System Support, Mineral Deficiency, Nutritional deficiencies, Stress, Vitamin Deficiency
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene 3,000 IU & palmitate 2.000 IU),Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid and zinc ascorbate),Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol),Calcium,Zinc (as zinc citrate and ascorbate),Selenium (as sodium selenite),Copper (as copper citrate),Sodium,Garlic Bulb,Propolis Extract,Echinacea purpurea Root Extract,Elderberry Fruit Extract,Aromatic Solomon's Seal Rhizome,Horehound Aerial Parts Extract,Olive Leaf Extract (10% oleuropein),Andrographis Aerial Parts Extract (10% andrographolides),Isatis Root Extract,Eleuthero Root Extract,Elecampane Root,Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex,Isatis Leaf Extract,Cinnamomun spp. Bark Extract,Kudzu Root Extract,Mullein Leaf Extract,Angelica Root Extract,Astragalus Root Extract,Elecampane Root Extract,Pau D'Arco Bark Extract,Cayenne Fruit,Ginger Root Extract,Coptis Rhizome Extract,Grape Seed Extract (Proanthodyn),Inactive Ingredients: gelatin (capsule), silica, magnesium stearate, and dibasic calcium phosphate.
Suggested Use: For best results, begin taking Wellness Formula(R) capsules at the very first signs of imbalances in your well-being. During imbalance, take 6 capsules every three hours. For wellness maintenance, take 2 to 4 capsules daily.
These statements have not yet been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Early this year a couple friends came to visit my sister and I and all 3 of them either came with the beginning so of a cold or picked up the flu within a few days. I was taking the max dosage of the capsules mentioned on the bottle and staved off an illness at all though I consistently spent time with all 3 sickos over the course of almost a week.
Now I keep a grande bottle on hand and if I ever feel a tickle in my throat I'll take 4 to 6 and shirk most communicable illnesses that pass around during holiday and flu season.
I've gotten a few people hip to game about the pills and now keep a cache with me to hand out to anyone who says they feel off or a little ill. I've also been told by others (Physician's Assistants, Osteopaths, Nurses, etc.) that the ingredients are a big ole whammy of things that will help your body fight sicknesses and boost your immune system.
I just wonder how people can complain about the change in any given ingredient, when they have no idea what the ingredients really do.
Anyway, here is the breakdown:
INGREDIENT 2012 Amount %DV 2016 Amount %DV
Calories 10 5
Total Carbohydrate 1g <2% 1 g <1%
Dietary Fiber ---------- 1 g 4%
Protein 1g <2% 1 g 2%
Vitamin A (as palmitate 4,000 IU
& beta-carotene 1,000 IU) 5,000 IU 100% 5,000 IU 100%
Vitamin C (from ascorbic acid
and zinc ascorbate) 1,290 mg 2.150% 1,300 mg 2.167%
Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) --------- 400 IU 100%
Calcium --------- 40 mg 4%
Zinc (as zinc citrate
and ascorbate) 23 mg 153% 23 mg 153%
Selenium (as sodium selenite) 60 mcg 90% 60 mcg 86%
Copper (as copper citrate) 300 mcg 15% 150 mcg 8%
Sodium 10 mg <2% 10 mg <1%
Garlic Clove/Bulb 360 mg 360 mg
Propolis 324 mg ---------
Propolis Extract 126 mg 295 mg
Polygonatum odoratum Rhizome 200 mg ---------
Echinacea purpurea Root Extract 200 mg 270 mg
Echinacea pallida Root 142 mg --------
Elderberry Fruit Extract 240 mg 240 mg
Aromatic Solomon's Seal Rhizome ------- 120 mg
Horehound Aerial Parts Extract 16 mg 100 mg
Horehound Aerial Parts 100 mg -------
Olive Leaf Extract
(old 15%/new10% oleuropein) 100 mg 100 mg
Andrographis Aerial Parts Extract
(10% andrographolides) 75 mg 100 mg
Isatis Root Extract 11 mg 75 mg
Isatis Leaf Extract 9 mg -------
Eleuthero Root Extract 68 mg 75 mg
Elecampane Root ------- 70 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 84 mg 60 mg
Boneset Aerial Parts Extract 25 mg 60 mg
Boneset Aerial Parts 158mg 50 mg
Goldenseal Root 45 mg -------
Goldenseal Root Extract 9 mg 45 mg
Angelica Root 52 mg --------
Angelica Root Extract 11 mg 45 mg
Astragalus Root Extract 59 mg 45 mg
Isatis Leaf Extract 102 mg 40 mg
Elecampane Root Extract 80 mg 30 mg
Mullein Leaf Extract 10 mg 30 mg
Mullein Leaf 66 mg 30 mg
Pau D'Arco Bark Extract 33 mg 30 mg
Cayenne Fruit 30 mg 30 mg
Ginger Root Extract 15 mg 30 mg
Grape Seed Extract (Proanthodyn™) 15 mg 10 mg
Effectiveness - 4/5
Convenience - 3/5 (single dose of 6 pills?)
Value - 2/5 this is where it falls short, it used to be around $13-16 and is now in the mid $20's. Other brands with similar ingredients and formulas, there are a ton out there are about 25% less expensive.
BUT... I accidentally ordered the gelcaps instead of the usual tablets. The gel is is so tacky, it sticks to the sides of my lower esophagus and stays there for a while. Lots of water and some waiting finally sends it all the way down the hatch.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.