Spermcheck Fertility Home Test Kit for Men- Shows Normal or Low Sperm Count- Easy to Read Results-Convenient, Accurate, Private
|Price:||($28.26 / Count)|
|You Save:||$11.73 (29%)|
- PROVEN-ACCURATE HOME SPERM TEST KIT: SpermCheck Fertility uses scientifically-proven lateral-flow immunoassay technology to indicate normal or low sperm count in males, with an accuracy rate of over 98% in clinical trials.
- RELIABLE & TRUSTED: With over 500,000 tests sold worldwide since 2010, our home sperm-count kit is a widely-trusted, convenient, and affordable tool for couples trying to conceive. Post-vasectomy patients, please use SpermCheck Vasectomy.
- CONVENIENT, PRIVATE, & FAST: The SpermCheck Fertility male fertility test makes it easy and affordable for men to check sperm count quickly and discreetly in the comfort of home—in just 30 minutes or less.
- EASY TO USE: Step-by-step illustrated instructions walk you through the simple sperm-test process from start to finish, so you can be sure you’re performing it correctly—no expensive gadgetry needed.
- FSA/FHA-ELIGIBLE: It is recommended that men test their sperm count every few months while trying to conceive. SpermCheck is FSA/FHA-eligible, making following a testing schedule even more affordable.
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Trying To Get Pregnant? It Takes Two. Fertility specialists agree that it’s just as important to test a man’s fertility as it is a woman’s. In fact, 50% of problems getting pregnant are male-caused. Developed by renowned scientists at the University of Virginia, SpermCheck Fertility’s pioneering technology has provided trusted and accurate results to more than 500,000 men since 2010, and we’re ready to help you too.
Simply The Best
Accurate and affordable results with no expensive gadgetry required. The technology works a lot like a home pregnancy test, but with semen: Just add a few drops to the cassette, wait a few minutes as instructed, and read the results.
Positive (Normal): If you see both a Control Line (marked as “C” and “T”), your count is considered a healthy threshold for male fertility.
Negative (Low): If you see a Control Line (marked as “C” only), this can be an indicator of male infertility.
Easy as 1-2-3
- Order a kit: Discreet delivery right to your doorstep
- Do the test: Complete instructions are included
- Read results: Once sample is added, results are ready to read in minutes
Private and Accurate
Going to a doctor’s office for testing can be uncomfortable and expensive, which why SpermCheck Fertility is a terrific option for couples trying to conceive. The test is scientifically proven and trusted by urologists and fertility specialists.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.55 x 2.85 x 5.36 inches; 1.59 Ounces
- Item model number : LA-AM-KO
- Date First Available : October 11, 2010
- Manufacturer : PBM
- ASIN : B007N8FWB4
Best Sellers Rank:
#10,577 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #8 in Ovulation Tests
- Customer Reviews:
Warnings: For in-vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of children. Not for contraceptive use. Do not use if foil wrapper containing the test is damaged. Do not use this product after expiration date. Store in a cool, dry place at 36°- 86°F (2°-30°C). Do not freeze.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If someone wants to check their sperm count, I'd recommend using the SpermCheck Fertility kit. If it's normal, you'll have peace of mind. If it's abnormal, you can get a second kit to check to verify. If the second test is negative, you should consider seeing a Urologist to get a real test done.
In my case, I had bought a SperCheck Fertility kit at CVS two weeks ago and I couldn't see a line at 7 minutes. However, a line appeared 3 hours later. I wasn't sure if I was partially color blind or something so I bought another one at another CVS. This time, I also didn't see a faint pink line a 10 minutes but saw a faint colorless line 30 minutes later.
I got worried and being someone who wanted to self-diagnosed, I went on amazon and got both the Fertility test kit and Vasectomy test kit. The Vasectomy test kit showed pink link after 2-3 minutes that was clean. That showed me that I did have at least 250,000 sperm. A week later, I tried the Fertility kit and after 7 minutes, it showed a faint pink line.
I don't know if the test that came from amazon was newer than the ones at CVS but neither were expired.
What I would say is that while the SpermCheck Fertility is a good start, use it with a grain of salt and you may need two kits to check your results.
Top reviews from other countries
Chances of false results I guess are high and would probably take a few goes to get method - which is awkward and you're not in lab conditions - right.
So buyer beware.
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.