HDMI Switch 4K HDMI Splitter-Techole Updated Bi-Directional HDMI Switcher 1 in 2 Out or 2 in 1, HDMI Switch Splitter Supports 4K 3D HD 1080P for Xbox PS4 Fire Stick Roku HDTV(HDMI Cable NOT Include)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.00 (47%)|
- 【Bi-Directional HDMI SWITCH】Modern design, Techole HDMI bi-directional splitter help you connect two HDMI sources to one HDMI display, or connect one HDMI source to toggle between two displays ✅two screens CANNOT display simultaneously✅
- 【PLUG AND PLAY】 This HDMI Switch is easy to set up and operate. just connect your HDMI devices and press the button of HDMI Switch to quickly Switch to another device, the LED light tells you which port is active. No external power supply needed, This portable design saves space and time for your entertainment.✅HDMI Cable NOT Included✅
- 【4K Crystal Clear Picture】 Techole 4K HDMI Splitter supports resolutions, including 4K x 2K@30hz, 1080P @30hz, 1080P @60hz as well as 3D, 1080P resolution alone with high definition video, delivers superb image and enrich audio for your video.
- 【Updated Design】 Beautiful streamlined design. This HDMI switch features a durable ABS Build that is resistant to high temperatures and falls. Supports up to 15ft of input and output cables.
- 【Wide Compatibility】 HDMI Switch Splitter supports most devices with standard HDMI interface. Input: Computer, Macbook, XBox 360, XBox One, PS4, Ps4 pro, Blu-Ray DVD, Chromecast, etc. Output: HD-Ready or Full HD TVs, Apple TV, projectors, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easily to switch by press the button.
1x HDMI Switch
1x User Manual
HDMI switch box couldn't get two display devices to work simultaneously when you connect 1 HDMI-Host to 2 HDMI TV or monitor.
Having more fun with your family or friend.
Tiny and Slim
Streamlined and Anti-skip support make it easy to hold or work on tab le.
|2 in 1 Out HDMI Switch||2 in 1 Out HDMI Switch||1 in 2 Out HDMI Splitter||3 in 1 Out HDMI Switch||3 in 1 Out HDMI Switch||1 in 4 Out HDMI Splitter|
|Cable Length Support||Up to 16ft||Up to 16ft||Up to 16ft||Up to 16ft||Up to 16ft||Up to 16ft|
|Use for||2 in 1 out Switch||2 in 1 out Switch||1 in 2 out Splitter||3 in 1 out Switch||3 in 1 out Switch||1 in 4 out Splitter|
|Control way||Button||Button||Automatic||IR remote||Button||Automatic|
|Charging Cable Including||×||×||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have the following devices connected to the inputs of the HDMI switch box:
input 1- Nintendo Wii U- 4k- no problem
input 2- Amazon Fire stick- 1080p- need to charge fire stick
output- an android tv-4k - no problem
Like: 1. automatically when a new device is turned on, 2. Compact and nice quality. 3.Work perfectly without any problem. 4.Great price.
Dislike: 1.some devices need to get some charged while using. 2. Not including HDMI cords, have to purchase another one.
Conclusion: would recommend this one. :)
Top reviews from other countries
L’adapteur HDMI/RCA est celui-ci: https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/gp/product/B0837FTD19/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
When the HDMI cable arrived, I could wait to test it. Very easy to use and to install. I had everything set up and I fired up device one which by shear lucky was connected to the first HDMI port. It worked perfectly for the 4K device running 60 FPS. Just beautiful. Then I fire up the second device after closing the first. I press the button on the switcher and boom there it was, device number two up and running. Again beautiful, running 4K at 60 FPS. Perfect. I switch off the device and turn off the TV. Three hours later, I just could help myself and I wanted test it again, just to make sure with the image.
And that is when disaster happened, I when to switch back to image one and the switcher won’t work. I unplugged device one and put it in input two and the image was there. I pressed the button again and now no image of anything but white noise. The piece of junk no longer worked. Now I have to pack it all up and return it to UPS and look for another switcher. Bad luck, maybe but I won’t buy it again.
Also amongst HDMI splitters in the similar price range, this one does not come with an HDMI going out of the splitter, requiring 3 of your own cables ; I've seen others with output cable being included.
Overall pretty disappointing purchase.
cheap and worth the money.