|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.54 x 2.36 x 1.57 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SPTAC0027|
Spurtar Caster/Cam Bolt Kit 14 mm with Hardware Professional Camber Adjusting Kit Alignment Kit for Vehicles Four Wheel 2Pcs
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Wide Application】High quality adjustable camber bolts are suitable for most of vehicle's tire with proper size, competitive with honda fit, honda civic, etc. Diameter: 14mm/0.55".
- 【Adjustable up to ±1.75° camber】Caster camber alignment kit can help you adjust your car tires, can solve the overwear and steering problem of tires, the bolt strut can adjustable up to ±1.75° camber.
- 【High Quality】The cam bolt is adopt galvanized steel material with a performance level of 12.9 brade. Incorporates proven design and engineering features.
- 【Practicality】There are adjustable nut and two gaskets in each camber bolt kit , allows adjusting camber simply and precisely. When the nut is tightened, the thread locks the nut and does not loosen, greatly improving stability and eliminating tire wear.
- 【Easy to use】This cam bolt kit with adjustable nuts and non-slip washers makes it easy to adjust the bell, the wire will lock the nut and will not loosen, can bring vehicles back to factory specification.
Frequently bought together
Spurtar 14 mm Camber Alignment Tool
Spurtar 14 mm camber bolts are designed for non-slotted struts. The cam bolts is adopt galvanized steel material with a performance level of 12.9 grade. They allow both positive and negative camber changes up to approximately 1.75 degree (depending on the vehicle) by replacing the upper O.E. strut/spindle bolt. This easy to use adjuster provides built-in adjustment over the life of a vehicle just by rotating the head of the bolt. Each kit contains two cam bolt assemblies, usually enough for 2 axles.
Simple installation, just remove the upper bolt, release the lower bolt, and then dial the required changes. The two bolt pillars can be aligned without polishing, thereby saving time, money and energy.
- Compatible with Honda Civic [Front] (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Compatible with Honda Fit [Front] (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
- Compatible with Mitsubishi Lancer [All Models Front] (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Compatible with Subaru Impreza [All Models Front] (1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Compatible with Subaru Impreza [All Models Rear] (1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Compatible with Honda CR-Z [Front] (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
How to use
Step 1: Remove the wheel, remove the upper part of the original shock bracket bolts.
Step 2: Installation eccentric bolts. There are two mounting direction option: the positive camber adjustment direction (upper tire outward movement) when: The bolt protruding belly toward the car, sheet metal positioned toward the interior side of the tongue to insert. Adjustment (upper tire inward movement) to negative camber direction: Oriel bolt toward the car. Sheet metal tongue positioned toward the outside of the vehicle inserted.
Step 3: Bring nuts, make small teeth positioning sheet metal pressed into shock on bracket slot to help.
Step 4: Fitted with wheels, sensors.
Step 5: Turn the screw until the desired degree of camber. Always check for proper clearance between suspension components and other components of the vehicle.
Step 6: Install the maximum number of kilograms of reference eccentric bolts kg wrench table.
|Item Weight:||Approx. 269 g|
|Adjustable Stem Length:||58 mm/2.3"|
|Total Stem Length:||80 mm/3.1"|
|Front camber adjustment range:||up to ±1.75°|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I looked up bolts torque spec for this bolt and I'm not seeing anything over 120 ft lbs so now I haven't got a response in a week.
On top that of the actual true fit sizes for this are 21/32 socket who is gonna have that size socket (I just so happen to had one ordered for a stripped bolt I had in the past) there hard to find. I'm sure this will work good enough, I liked the idea of having 2 of the washers because it makes more sense to have one on the other side to help support/movement. I would torque these to 80 ft lbs and a 17mm should be fine if you done have a 21/32 just be careful