Stage Fight: How to Punch Your Fears of Public Speaking in the Face! Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
The man in the suit...
...is about to call you to the stage.
Are your palms sweating?
Public speaking causes anxiety in 75 percent of the population. Does your career depend upon mastery of this fear? Whether it’s giving a report to a handful of coworkers in a conference room or an auditorium full of your peers, this book can help you get over the nerves.
Conquering that internal struggle is the focus of this book. It will teach you to be comfortable in your own skin while speaking to an audience whether you’re:
- Looking to be a rock star in front of the boss at your next big presentation
- Ready to knock your next pitch out of the park with a potential client
- Wanting to promote your business at the regional conference
Or any of the dozens of other times public speaking is required
How do we conquer our fears?
- By learning the “why” behind your fears
- Understanding how to have discipline that leads to confidence
- By learning the fastest way to overcome the anguish
Don’t let a fear of public speaking hold you back.
You’ll love the insights in this book, because everyone can conquer their fears if they just have a little help.
Get it now.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||3 hours and 1 minute|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||February 23, 2018|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #32,566 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#10 in Public Speaking
#101 in Public Speaking Reference
#128 in Words, Language & Grammar (Audible Books & Originals)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Stage Fright is the book you should read before your next stage appearance. It is jovial, entertaining, and teaches you the basics of how to present yourself no matter what background you come from or what your fears may be.
A Definite Gem!
Cody Smith is such a great and humorous writer and his style of writing made this book such a fun-filled informative read. Throughout this book you can be assured of a joyful ride of laughter while digesting on both transformative and therapeutic goodness.
This author does not hold back, but relentlessly dishes out years of research, trial and error and ultimate victory from his own personal experience. Masterpiece resource, highly recommended!