StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water, 2.6 oz. Pouch, Pack of 24
($0.36 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- DELICIOUS, MILD FLAVOR: StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water is wild caught and dolphin safe. Each of our nutrient dense tuna packs contains 100% all-natural chunk light tuna that is perfect for quick snacks or meals on the go.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Our tuna is a natural source of protein and Omega 3s, plus it has 17g of protein, 70 calories per serving. It’s soy and gluten free and works well with Keto, Paleo, Mediterranean and Weight Watchers diet plans!
- ADD VARIETY TO YOUR DIET: Tuna is a wholesome choice for a snack or meal that fits into an active lifestyle. StarKist tuna in water is a great and easy way to add seafood to your diet.
- FLAVOR FRESH POUCH: Our flavor fresh tuna pouch preserves the freshness of your favorite meal or snack, so it’s always delicious and ready when you are. There’s no can opener required or draining necessary – Just tear, eat and go!
- BULK 24 PACK: Buy your tuna in bulk with the StarKist 24-Pack. These tuna pouches are easy to store and great to have handy for when hunger strikes – whether you’re on the go, at the office or at home.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Find delicious seafood recipes from the StarKist kitchen. From classics to BOLD, we have something for every taste.
Classic Tuna Melt
1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch or 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches or 2 (5 oz.) Cans - Chunk Light or Albacore White Tuna (if using cans, chunked and drained).
2 Tbsp. dried chopped onions.
2 Tbsp. mayonnaise.
1 Tbsp. finely chopped celery or pickle relish.
8 slices bread.
4 slices cheese (cheddar, American, pepper jack or mozzarella).
1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Water.
3 cups salad greens, washed.
4 artichoke heart quarters.
1⁄4 cup sliced roasted red peppers.
6 olives, (kalamata and green olives) sliced in half.
2 Tbsp. Blue cheese, crumbled.
2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts.
1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar dressing or olive oil and red wine vinegar (optional).
Spiral Pasta Salad
1 (6.4 oz.) Pouch - Chunk Light Tuna in Water.
2 cups tri-color spiral pasta (uncooked).
1 cup asparagus, cut in 2-inch pieces.
1 cup slivered pea pods.
1⁄2 small zucchini or yellow squash, diced.
1⁄2 small red onion, sliced.
1 can (6 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained.
¾ cup light Dijon vinaigrette dressing.
Committed to Responsible Practices & Protecting our Natural Resources
StarKist and its employees are committed to leading the global seafood category by providing great-tasting and healthy products that meet the needs of today’s consumers and customers, while remaining committed to responsible practices.
About ISSF: StarKist is a founding member of ISSF, which is a global coalition of scientists, the tuna industry and World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world’s leading conservation organization, promoting science-based initiatives for the long-term conservation and sustainable use of tuna stocks, reducing bycatch and promoting ecosystem health.
The objective of ISSF is to improve the sustainability of global tuna stocks by developing and implementing verifiable, science-based practices, commitments and international management measures that result in tuna fisheries meeting the MSC certification standard without conditions, and becoming the industry standard for vessel owners, traders, processors and marketers.
StarKist is committed to defending the dolphins. We are proud to be the first company to adopt a dolphin-safe policy in April 1990. We condemn the use of indiscriminate fishing methods that trap dolphins, whales, and other marine life along with the intended catch of fish. All StarKist tuna is labeled with a special 'Dolphin-Safe' logo.
As a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation, StarKist denounces the practice of shark finning, which is the retention of any fins while discarding the carcass at sea. StarKist adheres to a strict policy against shark finning and will only purchase fish from vessel-owning companies that share in our anti-finning principles.
StarKist is Committed to:
- Sustainability: We believe in taking care of natural resources to ensure long-term conservation
- Our Employees: We are a global Company that is committed to the well-being and safety of employees
- Our Community: We proudly support the communities in which our employees live and work
Whether you’re squeezing in lunch between meetings during a busy workday or want a quick, protein-packed and nutrient dense snack between soccer practice, school and other daily errands, StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water is the perfect choice! These 2.6 oz pouches contain wild caught, delicious tuna with a mild flavor. The 100% all-natural chunk light tuna packs are ideal for both quick snacks and as part of a larger meal. It’s soy and gluten free and works well with Keto, Paleo, Mediterranean and Weight Watchers diet plans! Our flavor fresh tuna to go pouch preserves the freshness of your favorite meal or snack, so it’s always delicious and ready when you are. There’s no can opener required or draining necessary – Just tear, eat and go! This packaged tuna is an excellent, natural source of protein, and Omega 3s , and it has 17g of protein and 70 calories per pouch. Plus, it’s a great, quick and easy way to add seafood to your diet! Tuna is a wholesome way to add variety to your meals. Easy to store, you can stock up with this 24-Pack, and keep these tuna singles in your office, pantry at home and even in your diaper bag or car! An industry innovator, StarKist was the first brand to introduce StarKist single-serve pouch products, which include Tuna, Salmon and Chicken Creations, and StarKist Selects E.V.O.O. As America’s favorite tuna*, StarKist represents a tradition of quality, consumer trust and a commitment to sustainability. *Nielsen Custom Scantrak Data xAOC Dollar Share Latest 52 Weeks
Flavor: Chunk Light in Water | Size: Pack of 24
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Contains: fish (tuna), soy.Product may contain bones.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Light Tuna, Water, Vegetable Broth, Salt.
To open pouch, tear at the notch.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, this last order, I got a returned box of tuna packets. How did I know it was returned? It was improperly sealed.
The top of the box was not sealed with tape like normal. It was cut, and the box was closed by folding the cardboard flaps. When I opened the box, I found out why it was returned... one of the packets was not sealed, giving the entire box the fragrance of home-made fish sauce.
- I know the case are a bit less expensive, but with the pouches, I don't have to stand and drain the cans (and lose what I think are far too many little tuna bits in the process). Since I can't stand for more than, literally!, a couple minutes at a time, the ability to be able to just sit at the counter to do *all* the preparation of any meal, including lunch, gives me that much more independence, AND lets me have more nutritional *and* tasty meals than I otherwise would be able to have.
- I do wish mylar packaging was recyclable, like the cans are, but hopefully someone will figure that part out ;) For now, I think the Star Kist soft-pack tuna has a great flavor, AND helps make my life easier :)
My favorite way to make this into tuna salad:
One pouch of tuna, one tablespoon of Miracle Whip, half a small dill pickle chopped, and salt and pepper to season it. You can add more Miracle Whip or pickles depending on the consistency and crunch factor that you are seeking. If you hate pickles, you can substitute celery. Mix it all together, spread on bread, and enjoy!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.