Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water, (10 Count of 2.6 oz Pouches) 26 oz
- DELICIOUS, MILD FLAVOR: StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water is wild caught and dolphin safe. Each of our convenient, nutrient dense tuna pouches contains 100% all-natural chunk light tuna that is perfect for quick snacks or meals on the go.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Our tuna is a natural source of protein and Omega 3s, plus it has 17g of protein and 70 calories per serving. It’s soy free, gluten free and works well with Keto, Paleo, Mediterranean and Weight Watchers diet plans!
- ADD VARIETY TO YOUR DIET: StarKist tuna in water is a great and easy way to add seafood to your diet and a perfect fit for today’s active lifestyle. Because no draining is required, it’s perfect to enjoy in a tuna salad sandwich.
- FLAVOR FRESH POUCH: Our flavor fresh tuna pouch preserves the freshness of your favorite meal or snack, so it’s always delicious and ready when you are. There’s no can opener required or draining necessary – just tear, eat and go!
- BULK 10 PACK: Buy your tuna in bulk with the StarKist 10-Pack. These tuna pouches are easy to store and great to have handy for when hunger strikes – whether you’re on the go, at the office or at home.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Whether you’re squeezing in lunch between meetings during a busy workday or want a quick, protein-packed and nutrient dense snack between soccer practice, school and other daily errands, StarKist Chunk Light Tuna in Water is the perfect choice! These 2.6 oz pouches contain wild caught, delicious tuna with a mild flavor. The 100% all-natural chunk light tuna pouches are ideal for both quick snacks and as part of a larger meal. It’s soy free, gluten free and works well with Keto, Paleo, Mediterranean and Weight Watchers diet plans! Our flavor fresh pouch preserves the freshness of your favorite meal or snack, so it’s always delicious and ready when you are. There’s no can opener required or draining necessary – just tear, eat and go! This tuna pouch is an excellent, natural source of protein and Omega 3s, and it has 17g of protein and 70 calories per serving. Plus, it’s a great, quick and easy way to add seafood to your diet! Easy to store, you can stock up and keep these tuna pouches in your office, pantry at home and even in your diaper bag or car! An industry innovator, StarKist was the first brand to introduce StarKist single-serve pouch products, which include Tuna, Salmon and Chicken Creations, and StarKist Selects E.V.O.O. As America’s favorite tuna*, StarKist represents a tradition of quality, consumer trust and a commitment to sustainability. *Nielsen Custom Scantrak Data xAOC Dollar Share Latest 52 Weeks
Size: 2.6 Ounce (Pack of 10)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TEXTURE - I always hated the liquid in cans. It was like it broke the tuna down. LOVE the packet. Tuna is flakier and isn't mushy like in cans.
TASTE : Well, it's tuna. Tastes fresh.
COST - I just shop for myself. GREAT PRICE for ten pack.
NUTRITION - I don't eat meat, but eat fish. Helps me easily up my protein for the day.
VERSATILE - I don't enjoy just eating tuna from the packet, but I do mix in with a small portion of mac n cheese, maybe some vegetables.
CONS: NONE FOR ME BOTTOMLINE: EASY AND INEXPENSIVE WAY TO UP YOUR PROTEIN!
Tuna is a great source of protein and these single serve pouches keep any from going to waste.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.