StarKist Tuna Creations, Variety Pack, 4 - 2.6 oz pouch (Total 10.4 Oz) (Packaging May Vary)
($0.38 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- DELICIOUS FLAVORS: This 4-pack of StarKist Tuna Creations includes one 2.6 oz pouch of each flavorful variety: Lemon Pepper, Sweet & Spicy, Hickory Smoked, and Ranch. You can enjoy lightly seasoned wild caught tuna, anywhere, anytime!
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Our wild caught tuna is a natural source of Omega 3s, plus each flavor has 15g+ of lean protein per serving (see pouch for complete nutritional information). All pouches are Soy Free, Gluten Free and Dolphin safe.
- ADD VARIETY TO YOUR DIET: Tuna is a wholesome choice for a snack or meal. StarKist Tuna Creations Variety Pack is lightly seasoned wild caught tuna that is ready to enjoy on a salad, in a sandwich, on crackers, or even straight from the pouch!
- FLAVOR FRESH POUCHES: Our flavor fresh tuna pouch preserves the freshness of your favorite meal or snack, so it’s always delicious and ready when you are – just tear, eat, and go!
- PACK OF 4: This StarKist Tuna Creations Variety Pack provides you with four tasty flavors in pouches that are easy to store and great to have handy for when hunger strikes – whether you’re on the go, at the office or at home.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Tuna and White Bean Salad
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations Lemon Pepper.
- 1 garlic clove.
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
- 1 can (16 oz.) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- 1⁄2 red pepper cut in cubes, 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion.
- Fresh basil, chopped, to taste. Salt and pepper, to taste.
Mince garlic and mash to a paste with the back of a spoon. Mix garlic paste with lemon juice, salt and pepper, and slowly whisk in olive oil.
Toss red pepper, onion and beans together. Break apart tuna and mix in to bean mixture. Add dressing and toss well. Add basil just before serving. Serve at room temperature.
Sweet and Spicy Lettuce Wraps
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy.
- 4 pieces of iceberg, Bibb or romaine lettuce (about 4” x 6”).
- 1⁄4 cup matchstick carrots, 1⁄4 cup diced water chestnuts.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts or cashews.
- Saifun bean threads, softened in hot water.
Place lettuce leaves on plate. Top lettuce with carrots, water chestnuts, nuts and bean threads.
Place 1⁄4 of the tuna on each lettuce wrap.
Wrap tightly and eat.
Smokin’ Tuna Melt
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch - Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked.
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onion.
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. chopped celery or pickle relish.
- 4 slices bread, toasted.
- 2 slices Monterey Jack cheese.
In a mixing bowl, combine tuna, onion and celery and mix well.
Top 2 of the bread slices with 1 slice of cheese. Spread tuna mixture over cheese slices and top with remaining bread slice.
Spray non-stick skillet with cooking spray to coat the pan. Place sandwich in the skillet – cheese side on the bottom–and cook on medium heat until lightly browned. Flip and cook until lightly browned on the second side.
- 2 (2.6 oz.) Pouches - Tuna Creations Ranch.
- 1 red pepper, diced, 2 cups leafy green lettuce chopped or shredded.
- 1 cup corn (fresh, canned or frozen). 1 carrot, diced.
- 1⁄2 large cucumber, diced. 1 tomato, seeded and chopped.
- 3 slices crispy bacon, crumbled (optional).
- 1 avocado, chopped.
- Juice from 1⁄2 lime.
Place all vegetables and tuna in a large bowl and toss together. Sprinkle with lime juice and serve.
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|Tuna Creations, Herb and Garlic, 2.6 Ounce (Pack of 24)||Tuna Creations, Bold Tapatio, 2.6 Ounce (Pack of 24)||Tuna Creations Bold, Hot Buffalo Style, 2.6 Ounce (Pack of 24)||Tuna Creations Bold, Jalapeño, 2.6 Ounce (Pack of 24)||Salmon Creations, Lemon Dill, 2.6 Ounce (Pack of 12)||Salmon Creations, Mango Chipotle, 2.6 Ounce (Pack of 12)|
Committed to Responsible Practices & Protecting our Natural Resources
StarKist and its employees are committed to leading the global seafood category by providing great-tasting and healthy products that meet the needs of today’s consumers and customers, while remaining committed to responsible practices.
StarKist is a founding member of ISSF, which is a global coalition of scientists, the tuna industry and World Wildlife Fund (WWF), promoting science-based initiatives for the long-term conservation and sustainable use of tuna stocks, reducing bycatch and promoting ecosystem health.
- Dolphin-Safe Policy: StarKist is committed to defending the dolphins. We are proud to be the first company to adopt a dolphin-safe policy in April 1990.
- Anti-Finning Policy: StarKist denounces the practice of shark finning, which is the retention of any fins while discarding the carcass at sea.
- Responsible Sourcing Through ProActive Vessel Register (PVR): StarKist is proud to support responsible and sustainable tuna fisheries through the ProActive Vessel Register.
StarKist is Committed to:
- We believe in taking care of our natural resources to ensure conservation and sustainability.
- We are a global company committed to the well-being and safety of approximately 4,000 employees
- We proudly support the communities in which our employees live and work
Can’t decide which flavor of StarKist Tuna Creations variety you want? Then fret no more! This StarKist Tuna Creations Variety Pack includes one 2.6 oz of each flavorful variety: Lemon Pepper, Sweet & Spicy, Hickory Smoked, and Ranch. Whether you’re squeezing in lunch between meetings during a busy workday or want a quick, protein-packed snack between soccer practice, school and other daily errands, StarKist Tuna Creations is the perfect choice! These 2.6 oz pouches start with our premium lightly seasoned wild caught tuna and are the perfect addition to salads, sandwiches, pasta, or even straight out of the pouch. Plus, these nutrient dense tuna pouches are soy free and gluten free and work well with Mediterranean and Weight Watchers diet plans! Our flavor fresh tuna pouch preserves the freshness of your favorite meal or snack, so it’s always delicious and ready when you are. There’s no can opener required or draining necessary – just tear, eat, and go! This packaged tuna is an excellent, natural source of Omega 3s, plus each flavor has 15g+ of lean protein and 110 calories or less per serving (see pouch for complete nutritional information). Tuna is naturally lower in fat and cholesterol, so it’s a wholesome way to add variety to your meals. An industry innovator, StarKist was the first brand to introduce StarKist single-serve pouch products, which include Tuna, Salmon and Chicken Creations, and StarKist Selects E.V.O.O. As America’s favorite tuna*, StarKist represents a tradition of quality, consumer trust and a commitment to sustainability. *Nielsen Custom Scantrak Data xAOC Dollar Share Latest 52 Weeks
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Product may contain bones.|Ranch:Contains: fish (tuna), milk.|Lemon Pepper:Contains: fish (tuna), soy.|Sweet & spicy:Contains: fish (tuna), soy.|Hickory smoked:Contains: fish (tuna), soy. . This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Ranch: Light Tuna, Water, Sunflower Oil, Buttermilk Solids, Contains 2% or less of the following: Vinegar, Sugar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavors, Monosodium Glutamate, Titanium Dioxide, Acetic Acid.|Lemon Pepper: Light Tuna, Water, Sugar, Vegetable Broth, Salt, Citric Acid, Black Pepper, Mono-Dl-and Triglycerides, Natural Lemon Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Extractives of Turmeric (Color).|Sweet & Spicy: Light Tuna, Water, Sugar, White Vinegar, Tomatoes, Red Bell Pepper, Chili Powder, Salt, Garlic, Onion, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Broth, Soy Flour, Corn Syrup, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (as preservatives), Extractives, of Paprika.|Hickory Smoked: Light Tuna, Water, Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Broth, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavoring.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Individual flavor review:
-> Hickory Smoked: The somewhat sweet smoked flavor is nice, not too artificial. This flavor works great in sandwiches and wraps, pairs well with cheese on top (both mild and sharp varieties); it's also great with plain green salads. This variety has some juiciness, but it's not dripping with sauce.
-> Lemon Pepper: This variety combines a somewhat artificial lemon flavor, with an almost spicy pepper kick. The lemon flavor quite intense, I find it works only in salads; but it's great since it's like protein+dressing 2 in 1.
-> Ranch: This tastes just like ranch dressing mixed with tuna, with a perfect balance of sweet, savory and herbs. While it's not very juicy, it's the most moist flavor; it's ideal for sandwiches (especially with warm bread).
-> Sweet&spicy: A great flavor, with a combo of the bell pepper sweetness and chili spiciness. The tomato, onion and garlic add their own flavor and the vinegar compliments everything (without being too overwhelming). It has more added sugar than I would like, but it's a delicious treat.
Having had such a good experience with the Hickory Smoke flavor, I decided to buy the variety pack. I was excited to try some other flavors.
Sadly, I regret this purchase. The flavors are simply overwhelming and were impossible for me to eat (well, I did manage to choke down the Ranch). The Lemon Pepper tasted like grinding a pepper grinder directly on my tongue. Ick. I like SUBTLE pepper flavor, not chomping on a handful of raw pepper!
The Sweet & Spicy was certainly sweet, but not in a good way. It tasted like just drinking a bottle of sweet chili sauce. The sweet & spicy weren't a flavor, they were the whole thing. The tuna was just a tasteless vessel.
The Ranch, I did manage to eat the whole pack, but about halfway through it just felt overpowering and sour.
I did attempt to eat all of these straight out of the package, so they might taste better as part of recipes, but for me, the flavors were WAY too strong, and I usually enjoy highly flavored dishes.
Will continue to buy the Hickory Smoke flavor, but the rest are gross.
I can't wait for the Chicken pouches.
I understand the need to add sugar to the sweet and spicy flavor but question the addition of sugar to the ranch and lemon pepper flavors. Not everything in our diet needs to be sweetened. I wish these manufacturers would stop adding needless calories to food items that don't require it.
Top international reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.