- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 3 x 1.5 inches ; 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0085P4TWW
- Item model number: SG48339
- Customer Reviews:
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #43,538 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
StatGear T3 Tactical Auto Rescue Tool - knife, seatbelt cutter, spring-loaded window punch, light. sheath included
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 440c Stainless steel serrated blade,
- 440c Stainless steel serrated blade
- 440c Stainless steel seatbelt cutter
- Spring-loaded window punch
- LED light for emergency light
- Heavy duty nylon sheath
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
440C Stainless Steel Partially Serrated Blade
This partially serrated 440C stainless steel blade comes razor sharp out of the packaging and is ready to slice and dice!
440C Stainless Steel Seatbelt Cutter
The 440C stainless steel seatbelt cutter locks open for safety during use and is easily unlocked to fold away. It will slice through seatbelts, jeans, belts or other materials like a warm knife cutting through butter!
Spring-Loaded Window Punch
The spring-loaded window punch makes breaking a window super easy!
You hold the punch against the window and push with apx 5-7 lbs of pressure and the carbide tip will protrude just enough to shatter the window and then automatically retract back into the protective housing ready for its next use!
LED Light & Carrying Sheath
The 5 lumen LED light is bright enough to see what you're cutting or for pupil assessment if you're a first responder! The light uses two easily replaceable batteries by sliding out the battery compartment door on the side of the knife handle. The LED is only illuminated while the button is being pressed so it won't accidentally stay on while in your carrying sheath. Heavy duty nylon carrying sheath with belt loop included.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The bulkiness of the knife is definitely something worth considering, but it isn't so bad. I tend to buy clothes that let you carry a lot of heavy gear while still looking dapper. (5.11 Tactical) In other words I have enough pockets that my EDC lets me carry one item per pocket, so I don't have to worry about my knife pocket being anything other than my knife pocket.
- It has a nub on it that lets you open it one-handed. I've been practicing with it and I can open it quickly with a flick of the wrist. The seatbelt cutter can't be flicked open, but whatever.
- The flashlight is super bright, the seatbelt cutter is super sharp, the glass breaker is spring-loaded (but not advised to try using to chip ice), and the knife is (was) sharp and it's good to have a serrated edge in case of need to saw something. Well, the blade WAS sharp. I gotta sharpen mine. I've used it quite a lot. But it's nice to have.
- The flashlight battery does need to be replaced on occasion but it's good to have a flashlight that's out of the way. If the battery was rechargable via micro-USB or something it would be a godsend!
- The only real drawback to this knife is that the liner lock really hurts to close the knife with. I had to use my fingernail on my other hand at first. Becoming more experienced with this knife has allowed me to close it one-handed as well, but it still leaves a noticeable scar on my thumb.
I would immediately give this 5 stars but when I opened the box the spring loaded glass breaker failed to operate as it should.
Fidgeting with it and attempting to use it for a few minutes seems to have clicked something into place and it works now.
As of writing this review I am giving the knife a 3/5 but if the glass breaker has no more issues I will definitely be upgrading the star count in the future.
I really really like the idea of a spring loaded glass breaker that does all the work for you.
*update* 10/26/2017: moving this knife up to 5 stars. Definitely one of my favorite knives I've ever owned. Seatbelt cutter is much more robust than any other knife I've seen and the window punch has been flawless after some playing with in the beginning.
First of all, yes, it's rather large; but, what other knife has blade, seat belt cutter, light and window breaker? The knife on this thing is RAZOR sharp. I read many comments on here about "no instructions on how to close the knife," and "it's not very intuitive." If you have ever owned a pocket knife in your life, you will know and understand how to close this knife with no problems.
Since getting this knife I find myself walking around trying to find any and all pieces of glass I can break but unfortunately haven't broken my car windows out yet! I tested the window puncher on a piece of wood and it's pretty crazy how big of a punch it indents into the wood.
Nice "film" on the handle for a little added grip
Very crisp blade open / easy to close
Overall very good quality
Overall large, but given what it is and it's purpose....It's acceptable
None at this time
Belt cutter and knife are both wicked sharp, and this whole tool is well constructed and sturdy.