Stella Artois 2018 Limited Edition Philippines Chalice, 33cl
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Created in partnership with Water.org to help end the global water crisis
- For every Chalice sold and shipped by Amazon.com, Stella Artois will donate 5 years of clean drinking water to someone in the developing world. Donations will not be made in connection with Chalices sold by sellers other than Amazon.com
- Box art and Chalice etching hand designed by Filipino illustrator, Monica Ramos
- Hand-crafted Chalice with unique tulip shape enhances the experience and flavor of enjoying Stella Artois
- Full-color Stella Artois logo with premium gold-leaf rim. Stem is detailed with Stella Artois Star, and helps to keep your beer nice and cold
- Dishwasher safe; 33 cl = 11.2 liquid oz
- Purchase a single Chalice, or a set of 3 Limited Edition
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Stella Artois and Water.org have helped 1.7 million people in the developing world since 2015
Pour it Forward
Water is fundamental to life. Yet today, 884 million people in the developing world live without access to it. The hours they spend collecting water every day is time that could be spent caring for family, going to school, earning an income, or pursuing their dreams.
Stella Artois and Water.org have partnered together to help end the global water crisis. Using water as our medium, we have collaborated with watercolor artist Eili-Kaija Kuusniemi to celebrate the vibrant impact water has on families and communities. Stella Artois has also turned its iconic logo blue for the Limited-Edition Chalice to underscore our support for this cause.
Since we joined forces with Water.org in 2015, we have helped provide access to clean water for more than 1.7 million people in the developing world. By purchasing this Limited-Edition Chalice, and other Stella Artois products during this campaign, you can help make a big impact in people’s lives around the world. Buy a Chalice and Pour It Forward
- Unique tulip shape enhances the flavor of Stella Artois
- Our printed star stem helps keep your beer nice and cold
- The elegant gold rim elevates each sip
Compare with similar items
Stella Artois Better World 2019 Limited Edition Mexico Chalice, 33cl
Stella Artois 2018 Limited Edition Mexico Chalice, 33cl
Stella Artois 2018 Limited Edition India Chalice, 33cl
Stella Artois Limited-Edition Chalice Box-Set – Mexico, India, and Philippines, 33cl
Stella Artois 2-Pack Original Glass Chalice, 33cl
|Color||Philippines||Mexico: 2019||Mexico: 2018||India||Gift Set: India, Philippines, Mexico||Clear|
Today, 1 in 9 people around the world live without access to clean water. This crisis disproportionately affects women, who Walk 200 million hours a day collecting water for their families. Stella Artois has partnered with water.Org to help stop these journeys, so that these women can start new ones of their own. Each Chalice sold will provide a woman living in the developing world with five years of clean drinking water.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My original goal was to purchase one for every country they manufactured the chalices for. Now, I think I want a matching set first, because in a place setting? These are beautiful.
I also know in other reviews, a lot has been said about the donations, etc., but when push comes to shove - these chalices are beautiful and will compliment every table setting. Why would you not want something this gorgeous at your table, at this price? Knowing that the limit of donations had been reached, I STILL did not hesitate to buy these, thinking I would use them as a gift. Not now. Now, I'll put them on my table first.
Edit: still love these glasses.