Steve Madden Designer 15 Inch Carry on Suitcase- Small Weekender Overnight Business Travel Luggage- Lightweight 2- Rolling Spinner Wheels Under Seat Bag for Women (Black)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✈️ AIRPLANE FRIENDLY MULTI-PURPOSE DESIGN: The perfect carry-on bag for airline travel and small enough to be your underseat personal item on major airlines; The lightweight construction of this rolling bag makes airport travel a breeze. Your ideal overnight weekend boarding bag for business or personal travel
- ✈️ BUILT FOR COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE; You can easily drag this 2-wheeled backpack along the airport with its ergonomic handle providing easy maneuverability and relieve any pressure from your arms while on the move; TELESCOPIC Push Button handle system that makes for a comfortable grip that won't hurt your hand
- ✈️ FULLY LINED interior and multiple interior and exterior packing compartments make this an ideal bag for a variety of your travel needs. Whether a quick getaway or an extended trip, the convertible underseat carry-on fits your needs
- ✈️ MULTIPURPOSE: Your good companion for traveling, could be served as a gym/ sports/ overnight/ weekend/ backpack/airplane carry on/ luggage. It also can be used hospital bags for labor and delivery
- ✈️ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED; Limited 5 year manufacturer warranty plus trusted companion promise, which covers the cost of repair for damage for any manufacturer defect or replace the defective baggage carry on; CASE DIMENSIONS : 15 X 9 X 14 inch; BAG WEIGHT 5 lbs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Make the most out of your next trip with our top-rated suitcases
Perfectly designed to fit under your Airline Seat, the Steve Madden Underseater is that special bag you’ve been waiting for.
Compact and fitted with all the bells and whistles of a bigger suitcase, it’s a fun bag to use. It would also work great as a business or school bag.
These days, airlines want to charge you an arm and a leg for checking in bags. What most of us end up doing, is bringing all the Carry-On luggage we are allowed to bring. Which brings me to this lovely underseater bag.
Carrying it is easy and it rolls alongside you and is just like using a taller suitcase (at a quarter of the size!).
For ease, there are also 2 grab handles on the top if you need to pick it up. Plus, there’s a strap on the back which allows you to stack the bag on your carry-on.
Just slip your carry-on’s handles through the strap and away you go! It stays secure until you decide to remove the underseater.
Easily accessible, the bag has a U-shaped zipper that gives you full access to the main compartment. You absolutely will love the built-in panel of toiletry compartments. They’re lined in clear plastic and are zippered.
The front has a large zippered compartment with extra pockets inside. On the sides, you’ll find zippered pockets that are perfect for a water bottle or umbrella.
There’s one more zippered on the bag, which is perfect for plane tickets or tissues. This bag has it all!
🌟 This luggage is covered by a limited 5 year manufacturer’s warranty🌟
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Rachel on January 20, 2019
1) The pull-up handle was extremely flimsy and made navigation with the bag fairly difficult, especially since there are only two unidirectional wheels (that is, not a spinner). The number of times this bag twisted and flipped while I was rushing through the airport...
2) The zipper pulls snapped off almost immediately-- right as I arrived to the first hotel of my trip.
3) Although this likely fits fine under the seat of most domestic flights, it didn't fit under the seat for nearly any international flight, which was unfortunate because that's what I originally purchased this for-- I thought it might be useful to have essentially a second roller for my two-week-plus international trip.
In the end, I wound up using this bag for a total of 5 or 6 flights (that's including connections, since I had to roll it in between connections) before abandoning it in a huff in a hotel in Thailand (along with a handwritten note to the hotel staff that said, "This bag is trash-- please throw away. We hate it." While it didn't break the bank, considering how quickly it broke, it wound up being a fairly expensive mistake. Would not recommend.
I ordered them a little too close for comfort, but this company came through and made it happen.
If you want a terrific product, and great customer service, look no further.
The workmanship on these suitcases are amazing; smooth flowing zippers, pockets and secret hiding places loaded throughout the bags.
The outer shell IS BEAUTIFULLY designed, with a smooth heavy canvas ,wheels are very sturdy, rolls well, handles glides up and down firmly with out any weakness.
This is put together far, far more than I could have hoped for.
I don’t think I have ever seen such a high quality product with such a low price tag on it....it makes me feel a little guilty.
Just a little, I won’t give it back, It’s Mine Now