Other Sellers on Amazon
Stylus Pen with Palm Rejection, FOJOJO Active Stylus Compatible with (2018-2020) Apple iPad Pro 11 & 12.9 inch/iPad 7th Gen/iPad 6th Gen/iPad Mini 5th Gen/iPad Air 3rd Gen (Black)
|With Deal:||$31.44 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.55 (15%)|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Special for iPad & iPad Pro】Economic Replacement Pencil for Apple - Only Supports 2018-2020 iPad models: iPad (6 & 7th Gen(9.7"&10.2")), iPad Air (3rd Gen), iPad Mini (5th Gen), iPad Pro 11", iPad Pro 12.9"(3rd & 4th Gen) ---- NOTICE: Not Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9" (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Pro 10.5" and iPhone.
- 【Palm Rejection & Comfortable Writing Feeling】-- Upgraded stylus pen for iPad, you can rest your palm on iPad screen without an uncomfortable glove for better-using experience.
- 【High Precision & No Lag】-- The latest pencil for iPad Pro is equipped with a 1.2mm carbon fiber tip, which is more precise and sensitive，no need to zoom in to write small letters. Smooth writing feeling, no lagging, no skips.
- 【Long Lasting Battery Life & Touch Activated】-- 20 hours continuous working and 90 days standby time for about 90 minutes per charging. No need for Bluetooth connection. Turn on this active digital pen by simply touching the cap button, and it automatically turns in "Sleep Mode" after idle for 5 minutes to save power. (Charged by USB Type-C, Included)
- 【Warm Tips】We offer 24-Month After-Sales Service and Free Lifetime Technical Support. Professional After-Sales Team will offer prompt respond within 24hrs. When using this stylus on the iPad/iPad Pro/Mini/Air 2018 & 2020, turn off the "Only Draw with Apple Pencil" in your device's setting.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FOJOJO 2nd GEN STYLUS PEN (Special for iPad 2018-2020 Model)
- Palm Rejection: Upgraded stylus pen enables you rest your palm on the screen while drawing without glove, more comfortble & real than other pens.
- 1.2mm Fine Point: The latest pencil for ipad with 1.2mm carbon fiber fine tip creates a paper-like writing feel that's more precise and responsive than other stylus in the market.One replaceable refill included.
- No lagging;No skips;No noise. All iPad Models must be updated to iOS 12.2 and above.
- Touch-activated Cap: Tap the touch cap of this ipad pen to turn on/off.One button design for easy use, no Bluetooth required.
- Fast Charge with Type C port: (Charged by a USB-C cable, included) Built-in rechargeable battery, allows you to use this stylus fpr iPad for the whole day with a single full charge.
- Auto Sleep Function: This digital pen would turn off after 5mins idle for saving power. No worry about the running out of the power.
- One-piece Seamless Body: Aluminum alloy body with anodizing process, stylish and minimalist style matte texture as a real pencil.
Note: Not work for iphone, android, microsoft devices, earlier versions of ipad. No Press Sensor. Not Support Straight Lines.
Precise & Sensitive:
Newest 1.2mm carbon fiber tips(Two Replaceable Tips included), Precision is 60% higher than the previous generation. Specially designed for iPad, iPad Pro. You can draw, write, sketch smoothly, virtually no lag time.
Writing: GoodNotes, UPAD3, Noteshelf, Notes Plus, Notability, etc.
Drawing: ArtRage, Procreate, Sketches, Paper, SketchBook, ArtStudio, Zen Brush, etc.
High Performance for Wide Using:
Great partner for artists, designers, students, teachers to do creation on iPad. Ideal accessory for your iPad & iPad pro and no need to worry about scratching your expensive device.
- Only work for above model. Not work for iphone, android, microsoft devices, earlier versions of ipad. Please confirm model number of above images before purchase.
- If the stylus or finger cannot write, please set your iPad or iPad Pro as follows:
Settings--->Apple Pencil--->Turn off the Apple pencil.
Settings---> Notes--->Turn off "Only Draw with Apple Pencil".
- Please ensure it has enough power before use.
- Cannot be used for switching apps.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros...I thought the accuracy was really great, The feeling of this pencil is comfortable, and the on/off option is really simple, Just a tap on the top of the pencil and its on.
Charging is really easy, plug it in to the provided wire.
Cons... No Pressure Sensor, (when you press this pencil on the screen it doesn’t matter if its a easy or hard press, you get the same results.)
No Tilt for shading, (It doesn’t matter if you stand this pencil straight up, or lean/tilt it, the result is the same.)
All is all, I think this a fine alternative to the Apple Pencil, if your not worried about tilt shade, or pressure sensitiveness.
1) you don’t have to pair it by Bluetooth unlike the Apple Pencil 2) it does everything that the Apple Pencil do accept open notes from the lock screen but I can do without that being I save 100.00 dollars 3) unlike the Apple Pencil you can hold this down on an app and bring up the small menu 4) it come with an extra tip unlike the Apple Pencil there are more things to but I’m still finding out new things so I definitely recommend this stylus