Stylus Pen for iPad with Palm Rejection, (2018-2020) iPad Pencil with Magnetic Design for Apple iPad, iPad (6/7 Gen)/iPad Pro (11/12.9 inch)/iPad Mini Gen 5/iPad Air Gen 3, Rechargeable Active Stylus
|Price:||$36.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
15% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Exclusive iPad & iPad Pro Pencil] ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH iPad launched in 2018 -2020 : iPad (6 & 7th Gen (9.7"&10.2")), iPad Air (3rd Gen), iPad Mini (5th Gen), iPad Pro 11", iPad Pro (3rd Gen) 12.9". NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: iPad Pro 12.9" (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Pro 10.5" and iPhone.
- [Palm Rejection & Magnetic Adsorption] Upgraded Apple iPad Pencil with Palm rejection: rest your hand comfortably on the iPad screen, no gloves wearing required. Magnetic design: attached to the iPad Pro (3rd Gen only) side face, no more rolling and lost, more portable and easier to organize.
- [Smooth & Accurate Pencil for Apple iPad] 2nd generation stylus pen for iPad equipped with the latest chipset provides continuous, no lag writing experience; Pixel precision: write a small letter without zoom in; 1.2mm POM tip: better durability and won’t create scratches to your screen.
- [One Button Start Stylist Pen for iPad] Press one button to start, without Bluetooth paring; Compatible with most iPad Protective case thanks to the slim design, while the thicker pens make the case unable to close; 15 hours battery life, 1.5 hours charge, 120 days standby time.
- [Warranty Period] All Fansrock customers are covered in 24 months warranty and 24/7 professional technical support (reply within 24 hours). NOTE: for the first-time use, please update to iOS 12.2 or above, turn off the “apple pencil” and “only draw with apple pencil” option in settings.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fansrock aims to develop a stylus that can improve your writing experience. You can rest you hand on iPad screen because of the palm rejection function. Magnetic design make it more portable.
- Stylus Pencil x 1
- USB Charging Cable x 1
- Spare POM Tip x1
- User Manual x 1
Fansrock Magnetic Stylus Pencil for iPad with Palm Rejection
Comfortable Writing Experience
- Only work for the iPad/iPad Pro/iPad Air/iPad Mini launched in 2018 or later.
- Please update your iOS to 12.2 version or above.
- Please ensure there is enough power before use.
- Cannot be used for switching apps.
- Unable to use when it is charging.
- Recommend to use with the tempered glass screen protector.
- Don’t use it while your iPad is charging, that may cause skip.
- Palm Rejection
- Magnetic Design
- Pixel Precision
- Ultra-Low Latency
Palm Rejection Technology
Just rest your hand on the screen like on a paper, no airtight glove wearing required, no more worry about the mistaken touch, just pay all attention to your creation, hassle-free.
Screen Friendly & Durable Tip
Equipped with the latest replaceable 1.2 POM tip, with more than 500,000 times writing durability. Most importantly, it won’t leave scratches after a long-time use while other material tip has low abrasion resistant and scratches your screen.
You can store this pen more conveniently thanks to the magnetic design. No more rolling, more portable and easier to tidy. Note: Only magnetic with iPad Pro 3rd Gen, without wireless charging function.
With the latest chipset ensure the pixel precision and ultra-ow latency. No more breaks while writing, no need to zoom in to write little size letters, just smooth like a pencil writing on papers.
Pixel Level Precision
1.2 mm super slim tip ensures the high precision, you can write or draw your ideas on iPad anytime anywhere. The stylus pencil can make your idea more understood by your iPad.
Powerful Battery Performance
USB charge port provides 1.5 hours quick charge, the internal battery provides 10-15 hours using time, 120 days super long standby time. The pencil is unavailable while it is charging, in order to protect the battery.
Compare with similar items
Only compatible with 2018 & 2020 Apple iPad/ iPad Pro/ iPad Air. Not support iPhone, android, Microsoft devices, earlier versions of iPad. Please confirm the models before you purchase.
If the stylus or finger is unable to write, please modify your iPad or iPad Pro setting as follows : Settings>Apple Pencil>Turn off the Apple pencil / or Settings>Notes>Turn off "Only draw with Apple Pencil.
Please ensure it has enough power before use, this pencil is unavailable when it is holding a charge. We don’t recommend you use the pen while your iPad is charging, that may cause break & disconnect issues.
There is no different press sensitivity, all lines are at the same thickness.
The magnetic function is just for iPad Pro 3rd Gen, without wireless charge function as well.
Cannot be used for switching apps.
Active Stylus Pen*1
Spare POM Tips*1
USB Charging Cable *1
User Manual *1
Model: Fansrock P3 Pro
Dimension: 165 x 8.9mm
Battery: 140 mAh
Charging Port: USB
Charging Time: 1.5-2 Hours
Working Time: 10-15 Hours Standby time: 180 days
Tips Size: 1.2mm
Indicator: White Light when in Using; Red Light when in Charging; Light off when full charged.
Sleeping Protect: 30 Mins without using. Pencil will turn off automatically.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beware: it does not work with old models, I tried connecting it to my old iPad 2 for curiosity and it did not work. So read the instructions before buying to be sure you have the compatible model.
Battery life is good. Easy to charge. Easy to use and carry around. It comes with an extra tip.
So for the price, it’s a pretty good backup or alternative for the Apple Pencil. You don’t get pressure sensitivity and it doesn’t have the tap functions, but its expected. If a stylus is going to have pressure sensitivity, it’s going to cost AT LEAST $60 and i have yet to find one that comes with all the functions that an Apple Pencil does for that cheap. The palm rejection is good, not 100% perfect, but it still deserves an A in that area. You won’t be glitching, just accidentally make a dot or two on your painting that you can easily undo. Also, you really don’t have to connect to Bluetooth, you turn it on and it’s ready to go! But just to be clear, it only works on iPad as far as I’m aware. Didn’t work on my iPhone, I’m not sure it will work on other tablets.
I’ll test a few more things out later. Still, it’s accurate and feels good to hold. Not sure how long it will last but it comes with an extra tip so I’m not too worried!