|Item Weight||1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 0.1 x 0.3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DRB001|
Stylus Pen for Touch Screens Rechargeable 1.5mm Fine Point Active Stylus Pen Smart Pencil Digital Compatible iPad and Most Tablet (White 1)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Precise Point Control - These digital stylus pens is sensitive to pressure and tilt, so you can easily vary line weight, create subtle shading, it makes your iPad Pro even more powerful and can help you be more creative
- Stylus Pens for Touch-screen Devices - Our rechargeable active stylus pens are specially design for most touch screen devices including: iPad 2018/ Pro/ Mini/ Air, iPhone XS/XS MAX/ XR/ X/ 8/ 8 plus/ 7/ 7 plus/ 6S/ 6 plus, Samsung, Dell, LG, Huawei and other most popular tablets, smartphones. The best digital stylus for writing, drawing, taking notes, sketching and painting for artist,journalist,teacher and students etc.
- 30 Mins Auto-off function and Long Battery - We set the 30-minute automatic power-off function in the inactivity of the stylus. The active stylus’s USB Micro charge port,with lithium battery inside, it can continuously use for about 8-10 hours
- One-button Operation - One-button starts the digital pen, no USB or bluetooth connection required. Please note that the iPad pen has NO Bluetooth function
- Good for Drawing and Painting: This stylus pen with 1.5mm diameter tip, provide more precise, give you a realistic feeling for creation
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compatibility With Most Touch Screen Device (Successful Test). Tablets: Apple iPad, iPad 2/3/4, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro 9,7, iPad Pro 10,5, iPad Pro 12,9, Apple iPod Touch, iPod touch 1G/2G/3G/4G/5G, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Tab S (all Model), Nexus 7, Sony Xperia Tablet etc.. Smartphones: Apple iPhone 3G/3G S, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S/5SE, iPhone 6/6S/6Plus/6S Plus, iPhone 7/7S/7Plus, iPhone 8/8Plus, iPhone X (all Model), Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S9 Plus, Note, Note2, Note3, Note4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I want to start by saying that I have a Studio Art degree, but very limited experience with digital drawing. I have a Wacom tablet that gathers dust because it doesn’t feel natural to me, and I’ve been nervous about investing in anything else in case it ended up the same way. Luckily, this pencil works like a charm. It’s super natural to hold, responsive, and pairs automatically with my iPad and my iPhone. I can’t sing it’s praises enough. There is almost no learning curve - the attached picture was drawn only the second day of using this pencil, and mirrors my paper-and-pencil style very closely.
If you’re someone who wants to branch into digital art, or who is just looking for something to take notes with or use as a regular stylus, I can’t recommend this product enough.
I was very impressed with how easy it was to connect this to the iPad. The drawing I have added a photo of is the very first time I have ever used an electronic pen to do my artwork. I am amazed and way impressed (I'm not an artist) as I said i bought this for someone else but have become so impressed with it that I am going to find out if it will work with my own drawing app on my Andriod - I'll update you in the future.
For now, I am very pleased with this item, no skipping, and it maintains communication with the tablet the entire time I was working with it (for over an hour). The pen never shut off, never skipped, and never disconnected from the iPad.
I would recommend this pen to anyone who is thinking about buying the much more expensive Apple brand version.
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and "feel" of this stylishly designed pen. I like the fact that there is no need to pair it with Bluetooth -- simply turn it on and it's ready to go. I tested on an iPhone 8 Plus, an iPad, and an iPad Pro 10.5". It's very precise, works smoothly, and with no discernible lag -- and no need to replace the tips as with the Apple Pencil (that only works with the iPad Pro).
One minor "issue" is that although it works perfectly on my iPhone and iPad, it wouldn't work reliably on the iPad Pro 10.5" if the angle of the pen was straight up (90 degrees, perpendicular to the screen) or near straight up. Angles below about 70 degrees worked fine. I suspect it has something to do with the increased screen resolution of the Pro and the width of the tip. It's not really a problem to me because, like using any pen or pencil, it's normally at an angle, not straight up and down.
I like that once charged it holds that charge for a long time as long as you turn it off when not using it. It says 8 hours of usage time so it may be a long time in between charges if you don't turn it on a lot.
For the money its a darn nice drawing tool.
This is a MUST HAVE!!!