SuMade Women Compression Leg Sleeves,Support Athletic Sleeves Pain Relief for Shin Splint Best for Running Travel 1 Pair
- SIZE CHART: Womens athletic graduated sports calf compression sleeves: S/M calf size 10 – 12 inches,L/XL calf size 12 – 14 inches.
- MATERIAL: 74% nylon,18% polyester,8% elastane.High quality nylon make our compression socks more durable and sturdy.Polyester offer perfect elasticity to our socks,never squeezing your aching toe joints.
- IMPROVE BLOOD CIRCULATION: Our calf compression sleeves provide the ideal compression(20-30mmHg) to offer the maximum boost to your blood circulation and oxygen flow,reliving varicose veins,soreness or other leg swelling issues,reducing fatigues or weariness and benefiting muscle recovery.Amazing shock absorption and extra leg support are offered to guard against pressure and friction.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Our calf compression sleeves combine the stability of kinesiology taping with the high performance of compression fabric,specifically targeting shin splints.These sleeves provide the same relief as kinesiology tapes,helping stabilize muscles,preventing pains,injuriess.They are indispensable equipment for any activities such as home exercises,walking,jogging,running,hiking,cycling,weightlifting and more.
- BREATHABLE AND ULTIMATE COMFORT: Our calf compression sleeves are perfect for athletes,sports and everyday use.High quality breathable properties promptly wick moisture away from our feet,keeping our feet dry and cool even during the toughest exercise and workouts.Lightweight fabric guarantees our calf comfortable in all activities.Anti-odor technology prevents the build up of stink.
- NOT JUST FOR ATHLETES: Our calf compression sleeves can also sooth your legs during air travel by improving blood circulation and by preventing blood clots.They are also great during pregnancy,for nurses,chefs or anyone who is on their feet for prolonged periods of time.Ideal compression therapy technology for those who suffer from shin splints,calf cramps,swollen legs and pulled muscles.