Summary and Analysis of 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson: Book Tigers Self Help and Success Summaries, Book 12 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Are you searching for a new way to look at your life?
Are you ready to find a path through the chaos?
Do you want to find a balance that will bring you happiness?
It is true that none of us have perfect lives and that there is always a balance between the good and the bad. In order to accept that there will be some level of suffering in life, to offset the good things that happen, this 12 rules for life book has been created with a set of guidelines to help you navigate the disorder.
In Summary and Analysis of 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos, you will find a framework that you can work with, that promotes ideas such as:
- Showing the world you are ready to take responsibility
- Being able to look at yourself critically
- Choosing friends who are good for us
- Teaching your children values
- Pursuing meaningful goals
- The importance of being honest
- Listening to others
- And more...
The 12 Rules for Life devised by Jordan Peterson are a perfect platform to help you to accept that there will always be shortcomings in every aspect of life but you can still build the one you want.
These 12 rules provide a solution to the chaos that surrounds us and are ideal for anyone who is looking for something to help them understand the complexities and intricacies of life.
Get your copy now!
- Click above for unlimited listening to select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection — yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now).
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||1 hour and 11 minutes|
|Narrator||Gary J. Chambers|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com Release Date||February 14, 2022|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #242,275 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#2,051 in Medical Applied Psychology
#3,073 in Popular Applied Psychology
#7,863 in Psychology (Audible Books & Originals)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend this book to every young adult who is on the verge of exploring life in the corporate arena. I would also use this book as a book club read but discuss how each rule applies to each one individually.