Summary Bundle | Atomic Habits: Making Better Decisions in Work & Life: Includes Summary of Atomic Habits, Summary of Great at Work, Summary of Hyperfocus, Summary of Farsighted, + 1 BONUS BOOK Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
PLEASE NOTE: This is a collection of summaries, analyses, and reviews of the books, and NOT the original books.
Whether you'd like to deepen your understanding, refresh your memory, or simply decide whether or not these books are for you, ZIP Reads Summary & Analysis is here to help. Absorb everything you need to know in about 20 minutes per book!
This ZIP Reads Summary & Analysis Bundle includes:
- Summary and Analysis of Atomic Habits | A Guide to the Book by James Clear
- Summary and Analysis of Great at Work | A Guide to the Book by Morten T. Hansen
- Summary and Analysis of Hyperfocus | A Guide to the Book by Chris Bailey
- Summary and Analysis of It Doesn't Have to Be Crazy at Work | A Guide to the Book by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Summary and Analysis of Farsighted | A Guide to the Book by Steven Johnson
Each summary includes key takeaways and analysis of the original book to help you quickly absorb the author's wisdom in a distilled and easy-to-digest format. ZIP Reads' summaries mean you save time and money reading only what you need. Key takeaways and analysis of the original book help you quickly absorb the author's wisdom in a distilled and easy-to-digest format.
Buy this five-book bundle and start revolutionizing your productivity today!
DISCLAIMER: This book is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for the original books. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original authors in any way.
- Click above for unlimited listening to select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection — yours to keep (you'll use your first credit now).
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
People who viewed this also viewed
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||3 hours and 37 minutes|
|Narrator||Michael London Anglado|
|Audible.com Release Date||September 14, 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #100,669 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#294 in Teen & Young Adult Book Notes
#630 in Time Management (Books)
#2,676 in Career Success
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|