Summary of the Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom: A Toltec Wisdom Book Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Imagine you...talking to you....
What would you say?
Would you be proud of who you’ve become?
In The Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz brings us the wisdom from the Toltecs.
The Toltecs were religious warriors who spread the cult of their god to all corners of their empire.
Their wisdom and teachings are timeless and universal.
Have you ever gone through a day and wondered, what the heck have I done today?
Maybe you’ve done something ‘bad’ and you find yourself in disbelief.
Moment to moment, we are guided by our values and beliefs.
When was the last time you upgraded your values and beliefs?
The Four Agreements is written by Don Miguel Ruiz and first published in 1997. Since then, the book has sold over 8.2 million copies in the US and has been translated into 46 languages. It has been on the New York Times best seller list for over a decade.
Here’s what you’ll discover…
- Agreement #1: Be impeccable with your word
- Agreement #2: Don’t take anything personally
- Agreement #3: Don’t make assumptions
- Agreement #4: Always do your best
- And so much more
If you’re ready to learn more about timeless, universal Four Agreements, click on the "Buy Now" button and start listening to this summary book now!
Why grab Summareads’ Summary books?
- Unparalleled Book Summaries…learn more in less time
- Bye fluff...get the vital principles of a full-length book in a limited time
- Come comprehensive...handy companion that can be reviewed side by side the original book
- Hello facts...we will never inject our opinions into the original works of the authors
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
Related to this topic
Only from Audible
|Listening Length||48 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||July 24, 2020|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #61,549 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#404 in Self-Esteem (Audible Books & Originals)
#1,808 in Career Success
#2,247 in Self-Esteem (Books)