Summary of 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do: Includes Key Takeaways & Analysis Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- ASIN : B06Y1FGWTV
- Publisher : FastReads (April 2, 2017)
- Publication date : April 2, 2017
- Language : English
- File size : 1831 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 26 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #447,133 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
According to Ms. Morin, “mental strength demands a three point attack:
1. Thought should be realistic
2. Behaviors must be positive regardless of circumstances
3. Emotions must be controlled so they don’t control you.”
Following a brief introduction, a chapter is devoted to each of the 13 bad habits. In each chapter, the habit is listed followed by a couple of paragraphs of content about the habit and then a list of Key Takeaways from the chapter.
Summary books like this are a great way to “read” a book and to benefit from its message and learnings.