|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||11.4 x 2.8 x 0.2 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SF0226|
Supercrazy Double Ended Grip Valve Grinding Lapping Stick Tool Set 5/8" 13/16" 1-1/8" 1-3/8" SF0226
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Applicable】Double ended grip valve grinding lapping stick tool set helps you properly match valve seats during an engine top-end rebuild. These tools include dual ends with oil and UV-resistant synthetic rubber cups that help you put the finishing touches on your tune-up.
- 6.75 inch (17.1cm) long Easy-grip handle for better control, less user fatigue, and more productivity. Oil and UV-resistant synthetic rubber cups.
- 【Sizes】1-1/8 inch, 1-3/8 inch and 1-1/16 inch, 1-5/16 inch. Length: 8.9-inch and 8.3-inch (22.6cm and 21.1cm).
- 【Suitable】Suitable for any clean, flat surface of a lawn mower, chainsaw, or small or large engine car or other vehicle with 5/8-inch, 13/16 inch, 1-1/18 inch, and 1-3/8 inch (1.6cm, 2.1cm, 2.9cm, 3.5cm) valves.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
OTC 4572 Large Valve Spring Compressor
Lisle 23300 Small Engine Valve Spring Compressor
Lisle 36050 Valve Keeper Remover and Installer Kit
MOSTPLUS Engine Overhead Solid Valve Spring Compressor Automotive Tool C Clamp Service Set-10 Pieces
OTC 4573 Universal Overhead Valve Spring Compressor
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ACCURATELY SEAT VALVES:
The Valve Hand Lapping Grinding Tool Kit 2-Piece Set – Dual-End Suction Cup Lap Stick, 1-1/8”, 1-3/8”, 5/8”, 3/16” Inch helps you properly match valve seats during an engine top-end rebuild; These tools include dual ends with oil and UV-resistant synthetic rubber cups that help you put the finishing touches on your tune-up
Suitable for any clean, flat surface of a lawn mower, chainsaw, or small or large engine car or other vehicle with 5/8-inch, 13/16-inch, 1-1/18-inch, and 1-3/8-inch (16mm, 20mm, 29mm, 35mm) valves; 9-inch and 8-inch (22.5cm and 21cm) overall lengths make these tools useful for even installing and removing recessed fixtures or hard-to-reach mini-flood light bulbs.
0.7-inch (17mm) long handles for ultimate control, less user fatigue, and more productivity; 0.9-inch and 8.3-inch (23mm) overall lengths
EASY TO USE:
Clean all carbon deposits off valve and wipe down each valve, install valve in valve guide, press correct size suction cup firmly onto head of valve, and lightly spin tool handle between palms of your hand (as if trying to start a fire) until a suitable finish is obtained; We recommend placing valve lapping/grinding compound (not included) on valve seat or valve surface (keep compound off the top surface of the valve to ensure proper suction)
Package includes (2) valve lapper tools with dual ends for your convenience – Large 1-1/8-inch and 1-3/8-inch, Small 5/8-inch and 3/16-inch; Lapping/grinding compound not included