Swedish Dishcloth Cellulose Sponge Cloths - Bulk 10 Pack of Eco-Friendly No Odor Reusable Cleaning Cloths for Kitchen - Absorbent Dish Cloth Hand Towel (10 Dishcloths - Assorted)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.04 (20%)|
- Sustainable Cellulose / Natural Renewable Cotton
- ✔ SUPER EFFECTIVE CLEANING - 10 Pack Assorted Colors (8" x 7”) - Our Swedish dishcloths combine the benefits of a traditional hand tea-towel with the super absorbency of a cellulose sponge (our cloths absorb over 20x their weight!). Soft to the touch when wet, gritty enough for scrubbing when dry make our Swedish sponge cloth the best towel for your kitchen. Perfect for cleaning and scrubbing dishes, cups, mugs, tumblers, and cleaning countertops.
- ✔ WHOLESALE PRICING- With Swedish Dishcloth Wholesale you don’t need to overpay for European dishwashing cloths. Our towels are sold in packs to lower the cost to you. Value + Premium Quality is what sets us apart. Sold in bulk packs of 10, each set should last you an entire year for all your cleaning needs and make the perfect paper towel replacement.
- ✔ ECO-FRIENDLY - Our eco-friendly Swedish Dish Clothes are dishwasher and washing machine safe for repeated use and less waste. Made from biodegradable cellulose and all natural cotton materials (70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton) Our Reusable Swedish dishcloths are not only more absorbent than a traditional cotton dishcloth but they last far longer. Soft to the touch, durable, and washing machine safe make Swedish washcloths the best towel for your kitchen.
- ✔ CUTE STYLE & GREAT GIFT - Most companies offer specific designs that may not work with your kitchen or home aesthetic. Our mid-century modern turquoise design adds a beautiful accent color to all types of kitchens and highlights your style on first sight. The cute, minimalist designs make a great eco-friendly, vegan gift idea or sponge alternative!
- ✔ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our number one priority at Swedish Wholesale is customer satisfaction! If you aren’t happy with your dishclothes we offer a no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you're sick of water-logged sponges and wasting money on paper towels - it's time to make the switch to our Swedish Dishcloths!
What You've Been Missing:
- Super Absorbent - Absorb 20x Their Weight!
- Machine Washable - Reuse over 50 times!
- Wholesale Discount - Bulk Value Cost Savings!
- European Made - Don't settle for low-quality Chinese alternatives!
- Reduce Waste - Each 10 pack of our Swedish Dishcloths eliminates up to 150 rolls of paper towels
- Fast Drying - Traditional sponges tend to stay water-logged which can result in stinky sponges. Swedish dishcloths are fast drying!
Combine the benefits of a cellulose sponge and cotton tea-towel and you get our Swedish Dishcloths!
Swedish dishcloths absorb 20X their weight and are perfect for wiping down any time of surface. Then, just wring out the water and repeat. Great for kids, dogs, and messy spouses. Clean up spills, splashes, and everything in between in no time.
Machine Washable & Reusable
Cut down your spending on paper towels and reduce your carbon footprint. Swedish dishcloths can be reused up to 50x times. Just toss them in the washer or place them on the top rack of your dishwasher.
Quality & Service
Our dishcloths are made in Europe and we do extensive product testing to make sure we are passing along the highest quality product. As a small business, we don't take you for granted.
Use Swedish Dishcloths as an Alternative to Wasteful Paper Towels
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After washing per manufacturer instructions, they dry to crispy sheets that refuse to lay flat. Not a horrible drawback, but they're impossible to use for some purposes. For example, I like to lay out a clean paper towel for coffee spoons and spills each morning. My intention was to use these instead. After washing (and letting them air dry), they are so weirdly lumpy and uneven you can't lay a spoon on them.
They're not bad for general purposes, and they have washed well without staining. Any rough use will quickly degrade the towel, so keep an eye out for bits falling off. We just toss them in the compost bin when they get grungy or crumbly.
I will not purchase these again. For the price, I expected them to be softer and to dry to flat sheets again. Very expensive for what you get.
While I was trying to get a sense of the dimensions to figure out what kind of container would best hold these, another reviewer’s photo of the cloths standing upright in a napkin holder was extremely helpful. I bought 2 packs of 10, and both packages fit into the napkin holder pictured in the photo. I’ve reviewed that napkin holder on a Amazon also, so if you are interested check out my review for the correct link.
While these are washable, I’m not sure if they should go through the dryer. Because many people do laundry here, so far all mine have. They are perfectly usable afterward, but it does distort their shape considerably. I’m not sure if that can be avoided by air-drying; if I get a chance to test with the remaining new ones before someone else in the family tosses them in the dryer, I will update the review to let you all know.
It’s sturdy like a sponge and absorbs TONS of water and it squeezes almost dry, then dries in no time, even when it’s pouring rain.
It’s flexible like a cloth when wet/damp and can clean any surface or tight spot. Great for wiping shower/bathroom fixtures dry.
Because it’s so easy to clean with soap and water in the sink or boil to sterilize, there’s no need for a dozen to have a clean sponge/cloth all the time, or to do dirty rag laundry regularly. Great product!!
Excellent seller. Arrived quickly with nice hand written note.
Top reviews from other countries
Problem is that they dry up super fast and become hard. Stiff as a board. This makes it difficult to store on a counter or other place.
Quick wet in water and they are back to normal.
This is a minor inconvenience as they are overall good and best of all do not produce odors