HDMI Switch,VILCOME 3 Port 4K HDMI Switch 3x1 Switch Splitter with Pigtail Cable Supports Full HD 4K 1080P 3D Player
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【3 Inputs 1 Output Switch】Vilcome HDMI switch can easily stream video from 3 HDMI devices to 1 HDMI TV display or projector, perfect for Xbox 360 One, PS4 PS3, Blu-ray player, DVD player, Roku Stick, computer etc. Note: IT DOESN'T DISPLAY MULTIPLE SCREENS AT A TIME, only show 3 sources and 1 screen at same time.
- 【4K Resolution】HDTV 4K (3840x2160P) resolution, 3D display supported. For XBOX, ps4 pro, roku tv stick or other HDMI 2.0 or 4K 60HZ devices, you need to refresh rate to 30HZ.
- 【Plug And Play】No extra power required. The 4K HDMI splitter will obtain power automatically from the source devices through the HDMI ports.
- 【HD Audio And HDCP Compliant】 Audio Formats: LPCM, DOLBY AC3, DTS7.1, Direct Stream Digital. No distortion of audio or video, no delay in signal transmission.
- 【Easy Operation】HDMI selector box operating with manual switch button, has the key-press-switching function, easily switches three source devices to one display.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Vilcome 3 Ports HDMI Manual Pigtail Switch with HDMI Cable, the switcher DOESN'T DISPLAY MULTIPLE SCREENS AT A TIME, only show 3 sources and 1 screen at same time.
The 3x1 HDMI Manual Pigtail Switch has the key-press-switching function. It allows you to connect 3 HDMI sources to 1 HDMI sink such as HDTV, monitor or Projector. It supports 3D devices, Full HD 1080p and 4K X 2K (4Kat30HZ). No power adapter is necessary to make this switch work.The HDMI cables have the capability to deliver power from connected devices.
-24K Gold Plated corrosion-resistant connectors to ensure superior signal transfer
-Total length of item: 21.6in/55cm （Manual measurement, there will be deviation）, resisting corrostion and reducing tarnish
-3 HDMI inputs / 1 HDMI output
-Support 12-bit Deep color per channel, maximum of 36-bits across all channels
-Support 3D devices
-Supports HDCP pass-through
-Supports 3Gbps/30Hz per channel, max. bandwidth per display is 9Gbps
-Max. Single Link Video Range: 3840x2160p
-Support video formats: full HD-HDTV, 2160p, 1080p, 720p, 720i, 576p, 480p, 576i, 480i
HDMI Input Devices: DVD Player, HD-DVD Player, Blue-Ray Player, Camcorder, SAT Receiver, Digital camera, PC, MAC Notebook, XBOX360, PS3, PS4, Wii U, Laptop, PC, TiVo, Vizio, Sony and many more.
HDMI Output Devices: LCD TV, Plasma TV, TFT, Projector, HD-Ready or FULL HD TV. It is suitable for all HDMI devices / Backward compatible with older HDMI devices and gadgets.
1. 1* 3 in 1 out hdmi switch
2. 1* user manual
|3 In 1 Out HDMI Switch||2x1 or 1x2 HDMI Switch||Type C to HDMI Adapter||1080P HDMI Switch||AV to HDMI Converter||USB 3.0 Hub|
|Use for||Allow you to connect 3 HDMI sources to 1 TV only.||Allow you to connect 2 HDMI sources to 1 TV or 1 sources and 2 tvs(2 tvs can't be displayed at a time)||Allow you to connect device with USB Type C port to HDMI monitors||Allow you to connect 3 HDMI sources to 1 TV only.||Allow your RCA devices to be used on your newer smart TV with HDMI plug ins.||Allow you to connect ３USB Hub and TF/SD Card via USB port|
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No ports left for other gaming systems and my new retron 77 as well as my dvd recorder. I tried two other electronic
splitters ranging from $20 to $ 30. Both of those failed to work with tv and devices. Signal would cut out randomly
over and over. I decided to try this highly rated device for a really low price. I am surprised that this splitter worked
without and issues, even with a 12 foot HDMI cabled hooked up to it. No remote like the more expensive splitters
but at least this does what it is expected to do.
the picture quality is good and I recommended if you're looking for a switch and don't have much money to spend.