- Free 90-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE tech support for 90 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone or chat, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Get in touch with tech support by going to your Orders page, and clikcing on Get Product Support. Learn more
Sylvania Curtis 5.1 Channel Progressive Scan DVD Mini Bookshelf Home Theater Speaker System w/Subwoofer & Remote Control
- Full Size DVD Player with Display and 5.1 Channel Speaker System
- 5 Surround Sound Speakers Plus a Powered Subwoofer Give You High Quality Directed Audio for Your Movies, TV and Music
- 450 Watts of Power
- Full Function Remote Control Included
- Outputs: Composite Video, S-Video, RCA Jacks, Coaxial Outputs, Y-PR-PB outputs,
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Are you in the market for the best home audio experience you can get and don’t want to spend a ton money getting it? Introducing the all new, Sylvania SDVD5088, 5.1 DVD Home Theater System! This 450 watt, DVD system comes loaded with 5 speakers including a subwoofer and a remote control. Use this in your family room, man cave, dorm room or bedroom. The output is amazing and will fill up any room. Great for the big game, your favorite movie or when you just want to pump up the music while you are doing household chores. All provided by Sylvania, the leader in 5.1 home audio systems!
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The bad. You cant connect anything accept the dvd player to it i was hoping to have sound for my tv and at least a jack for my music player but only works when dvds are played unless you unplug stuff and plug in other things.