Top positive review
Former pest control tech
Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2019
Tldr: expect to see bugs still moving after treatments, it will kill them, and (more importantly) their nests over time. Don’t deviate from label instructions. Use this in conjunction with other treatment options if needed.
I’m not an expert, but I spent a summer in college (2014) treating homes. The company used this as one of their treatment options, so I’ve been using it in my own home. To contrast the misinformed 1 star reviews...
1) it can’t control flying bugs, and it doesn’t warrantee them because of the simple fact that they fly over treated areas. If they happen to land on a treated surface it will kill them. I have dead moths that I sweep/vacuum up daily.
2) it doesn’t kill immediately. Micro-encapsulated product is meant to attach to the bug so that they take it back to their nests, disperse it to their friends, and then kill them at the source. If they die immediately the nest remains, this is a long term solution.
3) Over-diluting does more harm than good, specifically harm to you when you are applying it. Just stick with the prescribed dosages.
4) depending on where you live, spraying above your head is illegal. Don’t do that.
5) there is a full range of treatments to give a full range of control. This is one solution that is good as an indoor baseboard treatment (can also be applied to cupboards, but I don’t recommend), and crack/crevice/foundation treatment outdoors. When spraying foundation, stick to the 3’ out and 3’ up rule.
6) be educated with any DIY project and have appropriate expectations. For example, you need a broom, mop, and vacuum to completely clean your floors, and you don’t use a mop on carpet, or a broom on counters.