Syntech USB C to USB Adapter (2 Pack), Thunderbolt 3 to USB 3.0 Adapter Compatible with MacBook Pro 2019 and Before, MacBook Air 2019/2018, Dell XPS, ChromeBook and More Type C Devices, Gold
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Supreme Design】Design is all the heart of Syntech. We manage to bring Exquisiteness, Stylishness and Functionality together to this compact USB C adapter. The adapter is gathered with zinc alloy metallic minimalist and delicate non-slip embossment. Moreover, gold color and no-logo pattern are the best for no distracting your attention from workflow.
- 【Compatible With All】This USB C to USB adapter is compatible with ANY lalptop/tablet/smartphone with a USB Type-C port(Except iPad Pro). The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect standard USB accessories/cables to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 device such as MacBook Pro 2019/2018/2017, MacBook Air 2018. The adapter also supports smartphones' OTG tech.
- 【User Friendly & USB 3.0 Speed】Plug and work. Plug the USB C end of the adapter into a USB-C port, and then connect your flash drive or other standard USB-A device. Also you can sync or charge your phone with this usbc to usb adapter. Data transfer speed is at the standard of USB 3.0 5Gb/s.
- 【2 in 1】Our market research shows a number of customers are likely to purchase another USB to USB C adapter after buying one, One for home, the other for work place. One stick with laptop, the other with commonly used USB cable. Compact to carry around.
- 【Customer Service】If anything is wrong or you are not satisfied, please contact us and we will resolve the issue. Even your computer system got something wrong during use of our product, we can also help! Definitely!
Frequently bought together
Bargain Finds related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Don't miss this one
Turn USB-C to USB
This USB C to USB adapter is compatible with ANY laptop/tablet/smartphone with a Type-C port. The Adapter lets you connect standard USB accessories/cables to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 device.
Bring Elegance & Functionality Together
Design is the kernel of Syntech. This tiny adapter is the combination of exquisiteness and functionality. The adapter is coming with metallic minimalist scheme and polished anti-slip raised.
Detail-oriented Product Philosophy
The product is designed considering common usage scenarios and situation. We try our best to fix every potential problem to make our product durable and thoughtful.
- Exquisite, compact and stylish
- Zinc alloy body to prevent scratches
- Polished anti-slip raised
- USB 3.0 super speed
- Snug with usb-c port. Easy to plug
- No interfere with Wifi signal
More to Know
- Connector 1: USB Type-C Male
- Connector 2: USB Type-A Female(USB 3.0 compatible)
- Length – 1.0" (2.6cm)
- Width* – 0.6" (1.6cm)
- Color – Gold
- Texture – Zinc Alloy
Compatible Devices (*only a fraction of examples)
- MacBook Pro 2019 and before
- MacBook Air 2019 / 2018
- Chromebook Pixel 2, Pixel XL
- Dell XPS
- Surfacebook 2
- HP Spectre X360
- Lenovo Miix 630
- HP Envy X2
Shielded From Conflict between Wifi 2.4Ghz and USB 3.0
The internal engineering design solves the problem of the interference between USB 3.0 and Wifi 2.4GHz signal. Some USB 3.0 devices stop working because of the interference, which won't happen on this adapter.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, considering the price, I cannot really ask for more. Their products are really durable. Even my official Apple cable worn out, their cases of cable still looked like a brand new one. I hope they can continue to maintain the quality.
The only downside is these cannot be deployed side-by-side on a Macbook Pro due to the width of the connector, and also with the i-Blason case I use the adapter won't fit in the lower of the two USB-C ports due to overlapping layers (pictured).
I'd recommend this if you plan to use it with a HD/Mouse cable and don't use a computer case or have parallel USB-C ports (one port on each side would probably have no issues).
and a representative contacted the next day with the following information........Hello,
The 56k ohm resistor is build in and they are designed as USB-IF standards.
Syntech not only has exceptional high quality products, but also good customer service. I won't hesitate to buy from them
for my future needs.
the product itself is small and sleek, and seems to be fairly sturdy. it's a way better choice than going with a dongle from apple thats three times as much, however if you see yourself needed access to two ports at once, just go with the pack of one and get a dongle for the other.
That said, the minor issues:
- As others have mentioned, this isn't the laptop space grey. It's darker, which may match one of the older phone/iPods, just not the MBP.
- The depth means that most USB-A cables are standing proud a little. Not much, around 2-3mm, but it feels like these should have been made just slightly deeper to prevent that.
Still, all in all, a solid buy to get you through the USB-C transition.
Top international reviews
It is very unobtrusive. What I like best is that it appears to have a very solid connection - none of that loose-fitting garbage. It seems to be very high quality.😏
The point of this rather long winded ramble is that having read numerous reviews about USB-C converters which do not quite work as advertised I was very pleased that these adapters actually allowed me to connect two very different and some would say antiquated devices to a state of the art computer and they both worked first time with no messing around, the machine was able to see them and read files from media.
First impressions are good, they feel substantial, build quality appears excellent for the very reasonable price and you never know when you might need to read a CD or even a 3.5” floppy even in these days of downloadable gigabyte sized media files.
For registering the company offer a lifetime warranty. Must have 5 stars.
Zuerst erschrak ich: ins Laptop eingesteckt, nichts tat. Defekt? Womöglich das neue Laptop? Nein, ich hatte nur zu wenig Mut, den Adapter mit etwas mehr Kraft reinzuschieben, dann wurde er erkannt. Uff...
Auf jeden Fall hält er so gut, dass ich ihn derzeit dauerhaft stecken lasse (s. Bild), was gar nicht stört. Geschwindigkeitsunterschiede zu den anderen USB-Schnittstellen konnte ich nicht feststellen.
Am Smartphone (Huawei Honor 8) steht der Adapter etwas heraus, aber das liegt eher am Handy. Auch hier wurde das Gerät sofort erkannt, wenn man z.B. einen USB-Stick einsteckte.
Fazit: gute USB-C-Adapter, die von mehreren Geräten ohne Probleme erkannt werden und fest sitzen, daher 5 Sterne.
I have not received any reward or remuneration for this review and paid full price for the connectors. This is only my personal opinion, so please remember this when you consider ordering them.
Very simple sleek set of USB-C to USB adaptors. I don't use many USB products with my MacBook Pro so keep two of these with me at all times just incase! - Prefer them over having huge dongles sticking out of each side of the Mac. The colour compliments the Space Grey of the MacBook - only slight criticism is that it would be nice if they where made from aluminium for that extra quality feel.
All in all a solid product.
**EDIT: After playing around with it a bit more I realized I needed to push it in more firmly. Now I no longer have to wiggle my USB, it works automatically. Great product.**
Unfortunately you can't put 2 adaptors side by side because each adaptor is too wide but you can fit an adaptor and your charger cable next to each other.
It's a good product and a good value for money especially as you get 2!
It’s a great 2 pack than you can be easily carried around.
If you own a mac book 2019 and looking for a usb solution this is it 👍