The Systems Thinker - Mental Models: Take Control Over Your Thought Patterns. Learn Advanced Decision-Making and Problem-Solving Skills. (The Systems Thinker Series, Book 3) Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
Regain focus. Select relevant information. Make quick and clear decisions.
We are dealing with too many options, too much information, conflicting advice on general choices like what diet to choose, or who to choose as a mate. It’s hard to maintain focus and be confident in our decisions under such conditions.
The Systems Thinker - Mental Models helps you make decisions based on your relevant thought patterns and true values. Finding the most relevant information to you, the best decision to you is a matter of exploring your thoughts and wants.
Mental models are cognitive frameworks that you can use to make order in your head, tune out the noise, and focus on what’s important - without getting overwhelmed. Mental models provide transparency, order, deeper understanding, context, and most importantly, a clear solution or conclusion about problems. Using systems thinking as your leading cognitive tool will provide depth and width to your mental analysis.
Learn how corporate executives, economists, and policy makers analyze big data and make decisions based on it.
- Discover 12 powerful thinking tools to facilitate your though processes
- Understanding and model dynamic systems
- Learn to use mental models through real-life examples
Mental models are so much more than a cognitive tool; they help with productivity, enhance understanding, boost critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Understand how corporations make multidimensional decisions
- Learn to design your own mental models to map out your real priorities
- Learn to include soft variables such as emotions into your analysis
- Shift your mindset from blaming to accountability and resolve conflicts easier
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
- One credit a month to pick any title from our entire premium selection to keep (you’ll use your first credit now).
- Unlimited listening on select audiobooks, Audible Originals, and podcasts.
- You will get an email reminder before your trial ends.
- $14.95 a month after 30 days. Cancel online anytime.
|Listening Length||2 hours and 48 minutes|
|Audible.com Release Date||March 25, 2020|
|Publisher||Kemah Bay Marketing, LLC|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #110,809 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#78 in Chaos Theory
#158 in System Theory
#2,552 in Science (Audible Books & Originals)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Observe and identify the boundaries and the interconnections between systems before taking decisions and judgment. Whether we are thinking about strategic initiatives or communication in relationships, it is helpful to have frameworks to help us think clearly. Mental models are doing just that. It was a good read overall.
Perhaps a good read for high-school/early college age people without much real world experience.