Other Sellers on Amazon
TAG Split Cakes - Neon Rainbow (50 gm)
|List Price:||$20.36 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.92 (14%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Each 2 color 50 gram TAG Split Cake is good for 100-250 applications
- Combines Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue, Neon Viole and Neon Magenta
- TAG Neon Face Paints pop out under black light and great for special effects During the day, TAGs Neons are colorful and bright under normal light
- TAG Face Paint is very easy to blend, soft on the skin and does not crack or peel
- TAG face paint is hypoallergenic and made with non-toxic, skin safe ingredients
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TAG combines Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, Neon Green, Neon Blue, Neon Violet and Neon Magenta face paint to create this exciting TAG Split Cake. Perfect to use with a sponge to create an easy butterfly design. TAG Neon Face Paints pop out under black light and great for special effects. During the day, TAGs Neons are colorful and bright under normal light. TAG Face Paint is very easy to blend, soft on the skin and does not crack or peel. Most of TAGs face painting colors are great for line work and lighter face painting colors show very well even when over darker colors. TAG facepaint has a wax base, so your face painting design flexes with movement instead of cracking, remains colorful and is comfortable to wear. TAG is a very soft creamy face paint and needs less water to activate than normal face paint. TAG face paint is hypoallergenic and made with non-toxic, skin safe ingredients. Each 2 color 50 gram TAG Split Cake is good for 100-250 applications. Comes in a rectangular case, approximately 2" wide and 2 1/2" long.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Dani on July 26, 2017
Get a small foam piece and some water, preferably a spray bottle and spray the cake, then load the foam up being careful not to blend the colors on the pad, then apply. I got tons of compliments on it, and it glows under a black light which was an added bonus.
By Desert Gypsea on July 25, 2019
By Todd b. on May 3, 2017