TCL Alto 8+ 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer – Fire TV Edition
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI, Optical, Bluetooth, USB|
|Model Name||Alto 8+|
|Recommended Uses For Product||For Televisions|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fire TV edition – With a Fire TV 4K streaming media player integrated into the sound bar system, the TCL Sound Bar delivers a complete home cinema experience with video streaming and stunning sound in a single device. No additional Fire TV streaming device needed.
- Stunning cinematic sound – Bring the excitement of cinematic sound into your home. Engineered to provide impressive acoustic performance, with carefully tuned drivers and dopoundsy digital plus for clear, dynamic and immersive sound.
- Built-in subwoofer – Feel the power of deep, rich bass with woofer speakers built directly into the sound bar. Enjoy a full and an exhilarating audio experience and get the most out of your entertainment.
- Optimized sound modes – Use the remote control to choose from three precisely tuned settings: Movie, music and news, for an ideal viewing and listening experience.
- Endless entertainment - With a Fire TV 4K streaming media player built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of Alexa skills, channels, and apps, including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Starz, Showtime, CBS All Access, Amazon Music, Spotify, and more. Subscriptions may be required.
- Voice remote with Alexa - Easily control your TCL Sound Bar and compatible TV with the included Voice remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, control smart home devices, and more. Just press the microphone button and ask Alexa.
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
Fire TV Edition
With a Fire TV 4K streaming media player built-in, choose from over 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, STARZ, Showtime, Disney+, and others. Stream thousands of titles in brilliant 4K Ultra HD, HDR, HDR10+, or Dolby Vision. Subscription fees may apply
Voice Remote with Alexa
Use the included Voice Remote with Alexa to easily control your sound bar and compatible TV functions like power, volume, navigation, and playback. Want to watch something new? Press the microphone button and say, “Find dramas.”
Experience incredibly dynamic cinematic sound in the comfort of your home. With drivers engineered to provide impressive acoustic performance, the carefully tuned speakers deliver impactful, powerful sound with stunning clarity.
Bigger bass means bigger excitement. With woofer speakers built directly into the sound bar, you can feel the impact of the action for a fuller audio experience. Bring out the best in your music, TV shows, and movies with rich, powerful bass.
Sound Modes for Movies, Music, and News
Three precisely tuned and distinct sound modes (Movie, Music, News) are available to choose from for an ideal audio experience when watching your favorite content.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Endless entertainment at home - The TCL Sound Bar brings you a complete entertainment solution that takes your home cinema experience to the next level. With a Fire TV 4K streaming media player built-in, included Voice Remote with Alexa, built-in subwoofer and optimized sound settings, the TCL Sound Bar has everything you need in one streamlined package. Press the microphone button and ask Alexa to find something new to watch, while enjoying rich, dynamic sound with powerful subwoofer bass. Raise the bar for your home entertainment system.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The directions as to choosing the type of sound: example: you have to hold down the select button for a min of 5-8 sec to select the sound options of OPT or HDVI to here sound. Nothing in directions said this, I stumbled on this by accident.
Just better disciptions would be good. I would like to be a tester for these types of products before they get put out for sale to make sure they work as advertised.. Just a thought
So chances are your TV has multiple HDMI ports, but only one of them is actually going to allow audio in and out at the same time (probably HDMI 1)... that is what your sound bar needs to be plugged into. Once your sound bar is plugged into that, your cable TV audio through HDMI will be able to picked by the sound bar.
My husband and I have two of these bad boys and we love them. They are great, sound quality is awesome for the price, mounting them is super easy, and the fact that the fire stick is built in can’t be beat. They typically go on sale for prime day or for Black Friday so wait to purchase until then if you want to save money, but go ahead and buy this, you won’t regret it!!!
Also sometimes it doesn't turn on the TV as supposed nor change inputs even when Alexa says "OK".
Also started turning off by itself or losing the image sometimes.... A day after the Support Window ended, how convenient... I want to return it now but I can't.
Anyway soundbar was never good enough to begin with, I kept it because I got it on Black Friday for cheap, but it is still not worth it,
Sound quality is not good, and it is a soundbar, so that is why the low rating. It doesn’t even have an option to modify bass or treble, and it supposedly has 3 sound modes (Movie, Music, News), but all of them sound the same. I really think they should pay us to test this units or something because the 3 sound modes do not make any difference. You should check all other reviews that say the same. I do not know if it is a mistake on TCL part or what...
Also, the soundbar sounds muffled and very little to non-existent bass. In fact, I made a sound test and bass doesn’t go below 50Hz, so their “Feel the power of deep, rich bass with woofer speakers built directly into the sound bar” is a lie. You cannot feel the bass, barely hear it.
I have an older JBL portable speaker from 5 or 6 years ago, which is 8 inches long, and has better bass.
Nothing in the sound department is crisp or clear. Be careful when seeing 5-star reviews, because if you read them you will see most of them are saying it is great because they are comparing the sound with the TV speakers… but it should be compared with other soundbars.
devices connected is wonderful, as the sound quality from my Xbox was previously abysmal. I highly recommend this for any person in need of superior sound quality.