Other Sellers on Amazon
TOTU HDMI Switch 4 Ports (4 x 1) 4K 60Hz HDMI 2.0 Switcher with IR Remote Control Support HDR & HDCP 2.2 Pass-Through & 3D &Full HD 1080P, Compatible for PS3/PS4, Xbox 360/One, HDTV, Blu-Ray Player
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- [4 in 1 HDMI Switch] TOTU HDMI 4 in 1 Switch connects up to 4 HDMI source components to one HD Display, solving your multiple HDMI devices issue. Seamlessly switch between games, TV, desktop, etc. Easy to install and use, plug and play. (NOTE: It is HDMI switch, not HDMI splitter, and it can only support 4 in 1 out but not support 1 in 4 out.)
- [LATEST V2.0 HDMI SWITCH] The HDMI switcher supports 4K/60Hz (Maximum 3840 x 2160) resolution, and Full HD 1080P, 720P, HDR, 3D, HDCP 2.2 pass-through, deep color of up to 36 bit. HDMI channel bandwidth of up to 18 Gbps. Compatible with HDMI V1.4, V1.3, V1.2 and V1.0. High-speed and stable transmission of high-definition video signals with smooth and undistorted picture quality. Providing you a visual feast and amazing gaming experience.
- [Wide Compatibility] HDMI switch with remote supports most devices with HDMI interfaces, such as Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Macbook, VCD and DVD Player, Blu-Ray players, PS3/PS4, Xbox 360/One, Roku and other HDMI capable devices.
- [Smart & multi-switch method] It will auto-switch to current active ports when only one input is active. At the same time, TOTU HDMI switcher also supports manual select input sources through a built-in button or use of IR remote controller without having to get up from your seat. (Note: Please remove the sticky note in the battery before you use the remote control)
- [Efficient Customer Service] TOTU 4 in 1 HDMI switcher is easy to install and operate – Plug & Play. If you have any question about the product, feel free to contact us, we will provide the fastest and most efficient service within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
1x 4 Port HDMI Switch
1x 5V AC adapter
1x Remote Control
1x User manual
4K@60HZ Ultra HD Resolution
crystal-clear 4K 30hz resolution
Supports up to 4K@60HZ resolution with backward compatible with lower resolution. Resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels is four times that other HDMI switches (1920 x 1080 pixels (1080p)). Enjoy crystal-clear display with incredible fluency while freely switching between the four devices.
- Support 4K@60Hz, full HD 1080P, 3D
- Support high-definition signal with remote control
- Supports HDCP and 4 HDMI inputs / 1 HDMI output
- Supports 12-bit Deep color per channel; maximum of 36-bits across all channels
- Supports audio formats such as DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, LPCM7.1, PCM, DTS, Dolby Digital AC3, DSD
Tips for usage
3 Way Easy Switch
· Manual Switch: Press the switch button on the box and select the exact input you want.
· IR Remote Switch: Aim your remote switch at the IR receiver box and easily select the HDMI input that you want for your HDTV.
· Auto Switch: It will automatically switch to the current active input when only one input is active.
Supports 3D technology
Play, Watch and Stream your favorite 3D Media
501BN Premium quality HDMI switch is perfect for your gaming or home theater setup
TOTU HDMI switch is compatible with all standard HDMI components.
Input: Apple TV,DVD/Blueray Player,Roku, Cable Box, Xbox 360/One, PS3/PS4, and more HDMI capable devices.
Output: HDTV, projector, and other displays.
Sleek Compact & Durable
Palm-sized body that’s easy to carry anywhere and anytime. High-quality smooth aluminum material that is durable and offers fast heat dissipation; silver-white finish integrates with the surrounding environment, making it the best accessory for your computer, monitor, and more.
Premium quality chip
Great gaming experience
Easy to play
Compare with similar items
TOTU 4 in 1 HDMI Switch is designed to expand your HDTV port to 4 HDMI inputs, allowing you to connect four HDMI source components to one HD display with a single cable.
Avoid frequently plugging and unplugging when changing source devices. Instead you can seamlessly switch between games and movies without any interruption.
More Ports, Less Clutter
TOTU 4 x 1 HDMI switch has 4 HDMI input sources that project onto one display. It also has a source select button on the switch and a remote control to provide flexibility for you to manually switch between four sources.
Easy Set Up
Connect TV / Projector to the output port of the switch with a HDMI cable
Connect source devices to the input ports of the switch with HDMI cables
Power on the switch with the power adapter. Your switch is connected & ready for use
Features and Specifications:
Four HDMI input switches to one HDMI output
Supports 4k@60Hz UHD signal input and output
Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 and lower
Dimension: 15 x 7 x 2cm
1 x HDMI Switch (4 x 1)
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Remote Control
1 x User Manual
1. This is a HDMI switch not HDMI splitter. It only supports 4 in 1 out and not 1 in 4 out.
2. Suggested input HDMI cable and output HDMI cable of less than or equal to 2m.
3. Suggested use of HDMI 2.0 cable as input cable.
4. When removing the power adapter from a wall outlet, please remove by pulling from the base of the adapter. Do NOT pull from the cord to remove.
5. To obtain 3D effect, all units connected to the switch’s output must support 3D.
6. If your source device is HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, please set up the resolution to 4k at 30hz to use this four port HDMI Switch.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PLEASE NOTE: If you appreciated this review please give it a “thumbs up/like” your helping me to continue to give honest/unbiased insight into products I’ve used and you may have questions about. Interested in a product but don't know enough about it and would like it reviewed? Please let me know and I'll see what I can do... Thank you 🙏
I received my TOTU HDMI switch a couple of days ago. It has a simple, functional design which gives the impression of a well-made product. The unit has two round buttons on each side of the front panel - on the left the button is labeled "Switch" & on the right is the "Power" button. The Switch button cycles the input from 1 - 4. Hopefully, the Power button is self-explanatory.
Also included is a small remote control that has the ability to select the input you want to use.
On the back of the unit are 4 HDMI inputs & 1 HDMI output. One benefit of using a HDMI switch is that I now only have 1 cable going to my TV instead of having 2 cables (in my case) or potentially 4 cables if your TV has 4 HDMI connections.
So, even if your TV has a sufficient number of connectors for your AV accessories, the TOTU switch simplifies your connection to your TV by having only 1 cable running to your TV.
The TOTU switch works exactly as described. You can easily switch from 1 input to another by using the included remote. But, there was a functionality I didn't expect - if I'm watching my cable box, & I want to stream something from my AppleTV, I turn on the AppleTV & the TOTU switches automatically to the AppleTV input. The TOTU switch always selects the input that is connected to the powered up player. If your cable box, game console & AppleTV are all turned on, you can use the remote to select the input you want. If you turn off the game console & AppleTV, the TOTU switch will automatically select the only unit still powered up - the cable box.
The TOTU is a small device that has completely changed the way I use my TV - all to the better. No more disconnecting & reconnecting cables for me anymore. Plus, if you want to eliminate the clutter of 4 HDMI cables running to your TV, the TOTU HDMI switch can reduce that to 1 cable for a much cleaner look. I highly recommend this TOTU switch.
Overall, this is an excellent product that solves my problem of more AV players than connections on my TV. But reducing the number of HDMI cables running to my TV is a nice additional benefit.
To set the hub up you simply run one HDMI cable from the hub to the TV, and then plug whatever HDMI devices you want into the hub. Once the hub is powered on and the TV is set to the correct input, you can press the button on either the switch or the remote to cycle between the various inputs. The best thing is that it does it automatically, so you can always keep your TV on 'HDMI 1' for example, and whichever device you have powered on will automatically display, thanks to the hub. If you have multiple devices on at the same time you will have to manually switch between them, but it's still much faster than changing the input on your TV.
I also really like the color of the switch, it's a kind of gunmetal grey that looks very sleek in my TV setup. It's a nice switch overall, it works as it should while having some additional benefits.
It’s better then I expected!
It’s sleek looks nice picture quality is good. No noticeable latency.
It’s smart enough to know what’s hooked up and actually displaying video. If I hook up 4 hdmi cords and only 2 are actually hooked up to a device it only allows you to cycle through the two active inputs. Aka if you have a ps4, PS3, Xbox 360, and Nintendo switch. If only the ps4 and Switch are on it will only cycle between the two of you press the “switch button.”
Just a nice little thing that keeps you from pressing button 4 times.
Im still playing with this though I’m not sure this feature works perfectly all the time.
Button feel on device is “meh” feels cheap but looks good so no big deal. And remote feels cheap, but I’m probably just going to throw remote out. Button on unit works just fine.
LED brightness isn’t excessive. So not intruding if you leave it directly under tv like I am.
Overall I am happy and would recommend.
Update: (couple weeks later)
That feature I said I would play with works perfect so far. As long as only one device of 4 is outputting video it will automatically switch.
So only issue with it is items that output video even though they are “off” or in “sleep” an example of this is an amazon fire stick which sends a signal of a blank screen to the tv instead of stopping the signal like most devices. So with a fire stick (or something that doesn’t turn off output) it won’t automatically switch.
Still happy with it! Would recommend.