|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||10.75 x 10.31 x 1.77 inches|
|Package Weight||0.23 Kilograms|
|Color||Comfort 1piece Black|
TSLA 1 or 2 Pack Men's Mesh Baketball Shorts, Quick Dry Running Pants, Gym Training Workout Shorts with Pockets
|Price:|| $8.48 $24.98
Free Returns on some sizes and colors
- 100% Polyester
- *Alert: True to size : Please follow the size examples below*(EX: Size "Large recommended" - Size for 6" 215 lbs.) (EX: Size "Medium" 5'9"165 lbs.)
- TSLA Hyper Dri Mesh Shorts Series for performance and training.
- [Materials] Polyester fabric is for lightweight, comfort, and durability.
- [Double Mesh Knit] Advanced heat insulation but able to vent unwanted humidity.
- [Drawstring] It allows to adjust the waist to customize the fit.
- [Deep Side Pockets] It allows you to carry your personal belongings during activities.
- It is suitable for running, basketball, marathons, soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, hiking, jogging, gym shorts, and other sports activities.
Advanced Mesh Knit
Mesh interlock fabric that is smoother and skin-friendly.
- Moisture Wicking
- Dries Faster
HYPER DRI MESH SHORTS
BASKETBALL / RUNNING / WORKOUT
8" Inseam design with drawcord & deep side pockets.
Lightweight mesh fabric keeps the body cool and dry.
Advanced technology with enhanced breathability and mobility.
- Micro Mesh Needle thread Technology
- Flat-Lock Seams
- Deodorization function
Waistband with Drawstring
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I like the most about these shorts is the size of the pockets. There are a lot of shorts out there with tiny pockets and phones, as big as they are these days, will not fit, however, these shorts have good sized pockets for a phone or an iPod if you like to keep your phone in your pockets while at the gym. I have an iPhone 6 and it fits perfectly.
I have since bought three more pairs in different colors.
These do not have an exceptional weave of fit, but also don't have a problem at all. I'd want about 1 inch shorter so its easier to do martial arts in them or run distance in heat. At large these go over 1 inch past my knee, at 5'8 and 180lbs. Lacrosse A4 utility mesh has the same wide holed weave on both layers and so a lot of air goes through them at speed.
I bought these again because the pairs I had were durable and not bothering me at all.
There isn't actually anything special about these except that the drawstring material is nice and they are cheap. Probably would buy them again, but its not clear they actually fit at medium nor that there would be an improvement at large or small.
They are easiest to tighten and then un-tighten quickly later. They don't have some kind of issue with repeated loose of wanting to stay too tight or the ties becoming the first thing to go. Everything so far is perfect.
Otherwise the color and fabric seems great.