Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Tara Knudson
Customers Also Bought Items By
Celebrate the tradition of making Christmas cookies with family and friends by sharing this delightful ebook for the youngest readers, Christmas Cookie Day! Cute, simple, easy-to-read, and includes a yummy cookie recipe!
Readers young and old will love the sweet rhymes and colorful illustrations that remind us all of the tradition of baking cookies and giving them as gifts during the holiday season.
Christmas Cookie Day:
- Features fun, rhyming text written for children ages 0 to 4
- Is perfect for building new memories, great for family reading, and ideal for Christmas gift-giving
- Is filled with adorable illustrations
Time to bake,
Lots to make!
It’s time for Easter eggs—yellow, green, blue, and red! In Easter Egg Day, written by Tara Knudson and illustrated by Pauline Siewert, kids will love watching how plain white eggs turn to colorful zig-zags, stripes, and patterns as this board book celebrates the classic Easter family tradition.
At the door,
Easter Egg Day’s sweet read-aloud rhymes and bright illustrations are perfect for cherishing holiday memories—and making new ones! Parents and grandparents will love sharing this book with their little ones—who will be inspired to create their own unique eggs after reading this adorable story.
Easter Egg Day:
- Includes a recipe to encourage readers to dye their own Easter eggs
- Has easy-to-understand steps to get kids interested in egg dyeing and Easter egg hunts
- Is perfect to use while in the kitchen or decorating at the table
Author Tara Knudson and illustrator Pauline Siewert—the team behind Christmas Cookie Day and Easter Egg Day—offer these sweet rhymes, illustrations, and a cherry on top … a recipe to make your very own heart-shaped cereal treats with your little one!
From sparkly cards to heart-shaped cakes to a party with friends, Valentine’s Day Treats captures the joy and fun of holiday traditions. The fun, read-aloud rhymes and bright, adorable illustrations are perfect for evoking favorite holiday memories and—with the included recipe to make your very own heart-shaped cereal treats—creating new ones!
Valentine's Day Treats:
- Front cover sparkles with glitter
- Back cover includes instructions on how to make your very own heart-shaped cereal treats
- Is a perfect Valentine’s Day reading tradition for kids ages 0 to 4
- Will find a home in preschool, kindergarten, Sunday school and daycare, with its hands-on. Kid-friendly baking activity
Trace and paint,
Cut and glue,
Works of art!