Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Tara Spencer
Customers Also Bought Items By
Nutritionist Tara Spencer knows firsthand the struggle of coping with insulin resistance and PCOS. Now she combines her experience and expertise to help you overcome the physical and emotional effects of your condition with a holistic 4-week meal plan and cookbook.
Millions of people are diagnosed with insulin resistance—yet too often feel alone. If you’re looking for a natural approach, Tara’s practical insulin resistance diet and meal plan and compassionate, up-to-date advice will guide you toward reversing your insulin resistance—naturally.
Lose weight, take control of your PCOS, rebuild your confidence, and embrace a healthier way of living, with:
- 100 easy-to-prepare recipes using clean, wholesome ingredients
- A sensible and affordable 4-week meal plan
- Self-compassion techniques for coping with stress
- Bodyweight exercises to boost your metabolism
With The Insulin Resistance Diet Plan & Cookbook, you’ll take the first crucial step in reclaiming your health for the rest of your life.
The easy way to take control of your PCOS symptoms—The Easy PCOS Diet Cookbook gives you fuss-free recipes to fight PCOS with an insulin resistance diet.
Struggling with PCOS symptoms is already hard enough, but following an insulin resistance diet to alleviate them shouldn’t be. That’s why Tara Spencer, a nutritionist specializing in PCOS who suffers from the condition herself, created The Easy PCOS Diet Cookbook—to give busy PCOS fighters the easiest, most hassle-free recipes to eliminate symptoms. The Easy PCOS Diet Cookbook helps readers prepare super simple meals using 5-ingredient recipes—many of which require only 30-minutes or less to make or just one pot—so that they take control of PCOS without wasting any time.
The Easy PCOS Diet Cookbook features:
- 125 Easy Recipes providing a mix of 5-ingredient recipes, 30-minute recipes, one-pot recipes, one-pan recipes, and no-cook recipes
- Easy-to-Find Ingredients using affordable, and easily found items from any grocery store
- Essential Info on PCOS teaching you need-to-know information about changing your lifestyle and diet to feel better
Living with PCOS isn’t easy, but changing your diet to manage symptoms can be with The Easy PCOS Diet Cookbook.
Manage PCOS with beginner recipes that give your body a boost.
You’ve been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)—now what? PCOS Diet for the Newly Diagnosed is a way to help you feel better with food. It’s a complete starter guide that lays out the basics of living with PCOS and makes it easy to adopt an insulin resistance diet that eases symptoms naturally.
Author, personal trainer, nutritionist, and fellow PCOS patient Tara Spencer walks you through practical ways to cook and eat for insulin resistance with full recipes and meal plans. She also offers concise, user-friendly tips for exercise and managing your self-esteem during this difficult time.
PCOS Diet for the Newly Diagnosed includes:
- 3 recipe types—Every recipe is categorized as “Fertility Boost,” “Lower Calorie,” or “Inflammation Fighter”—or all 3—so you can adjust based on your own health goals.
- Daily worksheets—The Gratitude and Habit Tracker sheets help you stay on track and see your progress over time.
- Steps for success—Includes a 2-week meal plan with accompanying shopping lists, and detailed recipes featuring accessible, affordable ingredients.
Learn to live a healthy, energetic lifestyle with PCOS, with this complete guide for the recently-diagnosed.
Healing foods—your guide for treating PCOS.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) poses unique challenges to your body. And because PCOS often includes insulin resistance, changes in diet and lifestyle are necessary. Help is here. The Insulin Resistance Diet for PCOS is the first meal plan and cookbook to address these needs directly and compassionately—offering a proven pathway to regain control of your life.
With the understanding that “you are not alone,” The Insulin Resistance Diet for PCOS provides direct steps to counter PCOS issues, including mini-goals, day-by-day meal plans, and tasty recipes with strategic nutritional profiles.
The Insulin Resistance Diet for PCOS includes:
- Easy meal plans for the insulin resistance diet—Recipes are tailored to meet the additional needs caused by PCOS by helping boost fertility, lowering calorie intake, and fighting inflammation.
- Uniquely satisfying foods—This insulin resistance diet is designed to be fulfilling and reduce your cravings. It includes PCOS-specific food lists, shopping guides, and cooking essentials.
- “Intuitive eating” and other practical advice—Learn a variety of diet, exercise, and lifestyle guidelines that can dramatically improve your symptoms and quality of life.
Reclaim your health and rejoin your life. The Insulin Resistance Diet for PCOS puts you on the road to positive change.
In The Migraine Relief Diet, author and certified nutritionist Tara Spencer offers a simple cleanse, easy-to-follow meal plan, and delicious recipes for migraine headache reduction. A migraine sufferer herself for nearly twenty years, Spencer took control of her diet and eliminated her personal trigger foods to dramatically reduce her migraines.
Tara shares her methods to help readers identify dietary triggers and guide them towards migraine relief, with:
- An in-depth migraine overview (beyond "a really bad headache") to encompass other severe, prolonged symptoms
- A 3-day cleanse, including symptom tracker, meal plan, and coping strategies
- A 28-day meal plan featuring wholesome, migraine-safe recipes from breakfasts to mains and everything in between
- A post-cleanse reintroduction diet to safely incorporate trigger foods
- Time-saving strategies and health-boosting activities to reduce stress