|Screen Size||16 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Targus CitySmart EVA Pro Travel Business Commuter and Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack with Protective Sleeve for 15.6-Inch Laptop, Gray (TSB895)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$32.45 (36%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Patented checkpoint-friendly design
- Extra-large main compartment (10.5" x 4" x 14")
- Works with 16" Laptops and under. The laptop bags come in a range of sizes to fit laptops from 12” to 17”, with many models accommodating a range of sizes due to their multi-fit cradle. The bags fit 15” and 16” laptops. Please note that these measurements are based on your laptop’s screen size. The laptop bags also come with a dedicated tablet compartment to fit devices up to 12.9”. This prevents your tablet or laptop from becoming damaged in transit
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps make it comfortable to carry.Integrated trolley strap for easier travel.Laptop Compartment:10.43 inch x 15.23 inch (W x H)
- Dimension:13.50 x 18.25 x 8.75(W x H x D).Capacity:26 Liters
- Limited warranty does not cover products purchased from 3rd party sellers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
CitySmart Pro EVA Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack for 15.6" Laptops
Checkpoint-friendly design helps you fly through airport screenings without removing your laptop. And the bag’s extra-large main compartment fits and organizes nearly a whole desk’s worth of supplies or a portable printer or projector. Its padded adjustable shoulder straps and an air mesh back panel make it comfortable and cool to carry. A lined front pocket with semi-rigid EVA protection makes it a great spot for storing sunglasses and cell phones. With a structured urban look, convenient features, and protective details, the CitySmart EVA Pro Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack fits the way you work.
- Patented checkpoint-friendly design
- Semi-rigid impact-resistant EVA top pocket
- Extra-large main compartment (10.5” x 4” x 14”) and workstation
- Air mesh back panel with flow channels and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated trolley strap
- Padded laptop and tablet compartments
- Multiple quick access pockets
Easy Access to Organization
Most professionals carry multiple devices and several peripherals as well as their office supplies. The 15.6” CitySmart EVA Pro Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack offers a versatile and cavernous main compartment with ample internal storage, separate laptop and tablet compartments, an organized workstation with zip-front access plus additional zippered stash pockets for small items.
A Traveler’s Companion
Checkpoint-friendly design of the CitySmart EVA Pro Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack lets you send your backpack through TSA screenings without removing your laptop. Just unzip the central zipper to lay the bag flat.
Ultimate in Protection
Quality materials and heavy-duty stitching enable the 15.6” CitySmart EVA Pro Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack to take the wear and tear of daily use. Its stash pocket is layered with semi-rigid EVA, ideal for storing sunglasses or a smartphone. A weather-resistant base helps to keep your devices and docs protected from the elements.
|CitySmart Advanced Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack for 15.6-Inch Laptop||CitySmart EVA Pro Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack for 15.6-Inch Laptop|
|Padded Laptop and Tablet Compartments||✓||✓|
|Integrated Trolley Strap||✓||✓|
You work hard and we know it. At Targus, we spend hundreds of hours a year learning about how people work, where they work, and what they need to perform at their best.
With a heritage rooted in the mobility of on-the-go-professionals, we strive to advance the mobile accessories category with cutting-edge, quality-made, productivity-boosting solutions - carrying cases, tech accessories, and peripherals - that enable an ever-changing workforce to perform at their best anytime, anywhere.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics 15.6" Laptop Backpack Professional - Grey
Targus Drifter II for Professional Business Commuter Backpack for 17-Inch Laptop, Black/Gray (TSB239US)
Rolling Backpack, Matein Waterproof College Wheeled Travel Backpack,Carry-on Laptop Backpack Trolley Suitcase Compact Business Bag Student Computer Bag for Men Women fit 15.6 Inch Notebook,Black
Targus Legend IQ Backpack fit up to 16-Inch Laptop/Notebook, Black (TSB705US)
SWISSGEAR 1900 ScanSmart Laptop Backpack | Fits Most 17 Inch Laptops and Tablets | TSA Friendly Backpack | Ideal for Work, Travel, School, College, School, and Commuting- Black/Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||12.60 x 6.10 x 18.10 inches||12.00 x 17.00 x 4.60 inches||16.00 x 5.00 x 21.50 inches||—||4.00 x 15.00 x 19.00 inches||4.00 x 18.50 x 13.00 inches|
|Item Weight||2.08 lbs||—||2.80 lbs||—||2.03 lbs||—|
|Size||15.6-Inch||—||17 inch||15.6 inch||16 inches||19"|
|Style||Pro Backpack||Amazonbasics Laptop Backpack Professional||Drifter Backpack||Professional Rolling Business Travel Backpack||Legend Iq Backpack||Laptop|
The Targus 15.6” CitySmart EVA Pro Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack delivers device protection and intuitive organization in a clean-lined frame. Its patented checkpoint-friendly design helps you fly through airport screenings without removing your laptop. And the bag’s extra-large main compartment fits and organizes nearly a whole desk’s worth of supplies or a portable printer or projector. Its padded adjustable shoulder straps and an air mesh back panel make it comfortable and cool to carry. A lined front pocket with semi-rigid EVA protection makes it a great spot for storing sunglasses and cell phones. With a structured urban look, convenient features, and protective details, the CitySmart EVA Pro Checkpoint-Friendly Backpack fits the way you work.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The Layout is PERFECT ... flat out, bar-none, best layout I've ever seen in any backpack.
It's by far the best bag to allow you to (a) see every single compartment fully, knowing everything in there, and especially (b) designed so that overhead light makes it all the way down to the bottom of each compartment ! This is really a WELL-DESIGNED layout. Better than my more expensive EverKey, or Samsonite ... AND that's the reason I am happy with, and am going to keep this bag - the Design of all compartments. From the convenient top two sunglasses and recharging chord storage compartments, to the front pens-and-pouches compartment, to the main storage compartment, and the rear laptop / tablet compartment - all are very well designed and have 100% convenient access to SEE and GET AT any item stored in the bag. No one should be hunting for anything stored in this bag ... all items are easily seen.
2. The bag stands upright !!!!!! Whether empty or full, or anywhere in between - it stands - fairly solidly at that! Wow !!!!
You would think this should be an easy item for a manufacture to meet - but actually, this is not the normal scenario ( no matter how much money one spends on a backpack - my experience is that they fall over easily). I use backpacks on vacation - but that's pretty infrequent. I more use backpacks daily to carry items back and forth from home to work. At work, by backpack sits on my desk - not on the floor - and I work with it there - pulling things in and out of it all day long. So, not having to turn the back backwards and lean it against the wall part of my desk is a BIG BIG BIG deal to me!
It is for these two features above that I am very happy with this bag !
3. It's a masculine looking bag (actually, a female could be satisfied with this too, I would think) ... that is small enough for daily use ... but not so small that you could not go to an out of town conference and not be able to put everything in it that you need. But, it's not so big that you could climb Mount Everest with your entire worldly possessions - including the kitchen sink ... holding a spare tent and such. Okay, so perhaps there was some sarcasm in that last sentence - but really, I was looking for something leaning towards the small side, but not too small. Most quality backpacks tout how big they are ... I just carry a lot of little adapters and things, a power bank, business cards, pens, Apple Pencil, the 12.9" iPad Pro, books at times, and sometimes when doing a large coding project at work - I need to tote my 15" MPBr back and forth. On vacations, I have been able to replace my camera back and carry a Nikon D7000 with a few zoom lenses, separate by compartments.
Oh ... also, my iPhone max fits PERFECTLY into the "drink holder" on the side ... so I store it there for very convenient access !!!
Now for the Cons ...
1. The zippers are cheap (IMO) ... especially the one for the "main compartment". It is very hard to work - requiring two hands - and it gets stuck along the way at that ! This is such a big disappointment - this one issue alone has costs TWO STARS for this review ! The other con is a con for sure, but this is the main one. Grant it, I am spoiled to expensive backpacks I've purchased in the past ... but, to let Targus know - I would be willing to spend more money on this bag if it had polishing touches in these manufacturing quality issues.
(May I suggest flawless zippers, and perhaps two "fold-over" velcro flaps for a PERFECT fit for any laptop in the laptop compartment and fixing Con item number 2. below as well ? If those items were addressed, I would be willing to pay twice as much for this item).
2. Straps are very uncomfortable.
The straps are stiff and there uncomfortable ... carrying this bag is the worse of all three that I own. But I can live with this one ... still, how much better this could be with softer, more comfortable shoulder straps?
Hope this helps in the way of feedback. BTW ... whoever designed the layout of this bag - give that guy a raise !
The size is beyond perfect, it costs less for me to travel with it because it is small enough to count as a personal item instead of a major carry on so it fits easily under the seat and no extra carry on charge for it - this backpack paid for itself in almost one flight :)
Where do I start? the laptop compartment fits my 15.6 inch laptop perfectly, and the padding between the bag and my back is thick and sturdy, I have no worries when the top of my laptop is facing my back in the sleeve.
Room for plenty in the main compartment, I fit shorts, shirts draws and hygienic pack easily in there along with a few choice electronic gadgets.
The small compartment at the very top holds whatever I want easy access to and the bigger small compartment just below it holds my electric razor and several plugs for my electronic equipment.
The side compartment holds my battery pack and optional umbrella (why bring it if i dont need it, right?) and so it looks awesome on me and I never worry about looking like a bum because you can see the quality in the material and the overall shape keeps it looking sharp and businesslike.
The very front compartment holds all my cords and slimmer gadgets including my tablet and accessories, and that is all I really need in my line of work.
The zippers do let me use my little luggage locks through the holes in the zipper tabs, which is always nice for peace of mind when I leave it unattended in a hotel room for any extended amount of time.
I saw the reviews saying it was small but in my honest opinion this thing is absolute perfection, in more ways than one. Yes it is too small to go backpack hiking with or to what, put all your gym clothes and shoes in but this thing is magic when you are only taking overnight business essentials, and you are at the airport and they want to charge you carry on fees up the wazoo but they can't because it's a laptop bag that easily meets the dimensions requirements :)
Top international reviews
El material del que está hecho se ve bastante resistente, es una mochila semirrígida, ideal por que mantiene su forma incluso vacía. Su espacio de almacenamiento es bastante bueno, con buena cantidad de bolsas para acomodar tus cosas. Para mí ha sido ideal en cuanto a tamaño y organizadores.
El diseño es muy sobrio, nada extravagante, a mi gusto es una mochila muy elegante.
La construcción es increíble, jamas había tenido una mochila que se sintiera también , dura pero no incomoda al tener un poco de flexibilidad y de alcochonamiento, lamentablemente al día de hoy note un rasguño en la parte inferior, peor esto no creo que haya ocurrido en el envió, aun así es una marca menor que no me molesta.
Great product, highly recommended !!
Mejor de como lo imagine, es resistente y aguanta un trato rudo.
Estoy seguro de que voy a desquitar el precio