Technolink TC-750LC Audiophile RIAA Phono Preamp with Output Level Control, 85dB S/N; Black or Silver, Your Choice (Black)
- Lifetime limited defective repair or exchange warranty; available in BLACK and SILVER
- RIAA freq response 20hz-20,000hz +/- 0.5dB, S/N ratio 85dB, MM gain 40dB
- Gold plated jacks and anodized metal casing provide optimum connectivity and shielding; ground wire terminal and LED power indicator
- Includes RCA cable, miniplug adaptor, 12VDC 500mA regulated SMPS AC adaptor
- BE SURE TO READ THRU THE INSTALLATION MANUAL PDF LINKED BELOW (look under PRODUCT INFORMATION / TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The TC-750LC has the same discrete, time-proven design as our TC-750, but adds an output attenuator control to allow gain reduction when called for. This preamp features better specs than the phono sections built into many component stereo receivers and amps! Careful PCB layout and 1% tolerance resistors resulting in extremely accurate RIAA equalization makes this the choice for use with high-end audio systems and sound cards. If you're looking to make archival quality copies of LPs on CD-R, or just looking to hear that analog LP sound produced without coloration or added background noise, this is definitely worth the small additional cost. Very nice packaging makes this an excellent gift choice for the audio perfectionist. This listing includes our standard 500mA regulated SMPS power supply. See the installation manual PDF (link below) for more info about this model.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|