|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $5.00 (50%)
Price set by seller.
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
Ten Little Night Stars Kindle Edition
About the Author
- ASIN : B06XHY5269
- Publisher : Zonderkidz; Illustrated edition (January 23, 2018)
- Publication date : January 23, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 32638 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 22 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 031076212X
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #425,422 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For grandmothers out there, I would also recommend this book. The exceptional quality is similar, and it's a darling tale of a grandma's love and hopes for her grandchild.
Grandma Wishes: Children's Board Book (Love You Always)
Top reviews from other countries
- it mentions and pictures saying prayers while kneeling on the floor beside the bed, very old school ("I close my eyes to say my prayers");
- it uses the word "heaven" to rhyme with "seven" (saying that six little night stars are sparkling up in heaven) and I know it's difficult to find something that rhymes with "seven", but still... besides, stars are in the universe, not in heaven, so the book gives the wrong concept that sky=heaven.
My daughter is 19 months old and likes the pictures very much, it's one of her favourite books for bedtime, so since she can't read it's a manageable problem, I just substitute the "saying my prayers" part with "I close my eyes and say goodnight", however it bothered me much that the religious tone of the book was not mentioned in the product description, it's important.
Not everybody is religious and believes in heaven, so I think you should know it in advance if this is important to you. I would have given 5 stars to this book, had it not been for this thing.
Lovely book with beautiful illustrations. Perfect bedtime book for a little one starting a routine, not too long and its interesting to look at without being too exciting!
Mummy and Daddy know the rhymes off by heart now! We read it every night
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 28, 2019