- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Ten Little Night Stars Board book – Picture Book, January 23, 2018
Enhance your purchase
Ten Little Night Stars is a sweet bedtime counting book perfect for the youngest readers. One by one the stars come out in the night sky, as cute and cuddly animals go through their bedtime routines. Written by Deb Gruelle, great-great-grand-niece of Johnny Gruelle, the creator of Raggedy Ann and Andy, Ten Little Night Stars is the perfect bedtime story for parents and children alike.
This board book will:
- Encourage children with interactive and engaging rhymes
- Take them through bath time, story time and sleep
- Teach children about routines and bedtime prayers
Ten Little Night Stars is for:
- Ages: Babies-5
- Children beginning new bedtime routines or struggling with going to sleep
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
- Publisher : Zonderkidz; Illustrated edition (January 23, 2018)
- Language : English
- Board book : 22 pages
- ISBN-10 : 031076212X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0310762126
- Reading age : Baby - 4 years
- Item Weight : 15.5 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #32,859 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For grandmothers out there, I would also recommend this book. The exceptional quality is similar, and it's a darling tale of a grandma's love and hopes for her grandchild.
Grandma Wishes: Children's Board Book (Love You Always)
Top reviews from other countries
- it mentions and pictures saying prayers while kneeling on the floor beside the bed, very old school ("I close my eyes to say my prayers");
- it uses the word "heaven" to rhyme with "seven" (saying that six little night stars are sparkling up in heaven) and I know it's difficult to find something that rhymes with "seven", but still... besides, stars are in the universe, not in heaven, so the book gives the wrong concept that sky=heaven.
My daughter is 19 months old and likes the pictures very much, it's one of her favourite books for bedtime, so since she can't read it's a manageable problem, I just substitute the "saying my prayers" part with "I close my eyes and say goodnight", however it bothered me much that the religious tone of the book was not mentioned in the product description, it's important.
Not everybody is religious and believes in heaven, so I think you should know it in advance if this is important to you. I would have given 5 stars to this book, had it not been for this thing.
Lovely book with beautiful illustrations. Perfect bedtime book for a little one starting a routine, not too long and its interesting to look at without being too exciting!
Mummy and Daddy know the rhymes off by heart now! We read it every night
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 28, 2019