Tesvor Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Smart Mapping System, App Controls, Alexa Connectivity, Pet Hair Care, Self-Charging for Hard Floors and Thin Carpets
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SMART APP & VOICE CONTROLS: Use Alexa or Google Home voice commands to START and STOP cleaning. Use the smart app to check cleaning real-time map, customize cleaning, check cleaning status, provide online-service, schedule cleaning, share equipment with friends and receive error alerts.
- SUPERIOR FULL COVERAGE: This X500 robotic vacuum is equipped with Smart Mapping System to plan the path for each cleaning and navigate to uncovered areas intelligently, fully covering your home with S-shape routes. Initiates an intelligent back and forth cleaning path when cleaning hard-surface floors, providing efficient and thorough cleaning experience!
- POWERFUL CLEANING SYSTEM: This robot vacuum is engineered with V-shape dual rolling brushes & brushless motor with streamlined air duct design so that you can clean your space effectively with the HIGH SUCTION, LOW NOISE EXPERIENCE and COMPREHENSIVE CLEANING EFFECTS. Will pick dust, debris and anything on the floor. The suction is also powerful enough to be used on pet hair, which is usually a pain to remove!
- ENJOY SAFE SMART CLEANING: This Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is fitted with Fall prevention & anti-collision sensors with climbing and virtual protection band (optional) to help detect and avoid obstacles and falls.
- WORRY-FREE : We certain that this cleaning robot will solve your smart cleaning needs and that’s why Tesoro proudly and confidently offers a 30-day return policy and a 12-months manufacturer's against defects! Contact us in case of any question or queries!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The robot vacuum works best on Hardwood and Tiles, or on low-pile, light colored thin Carpets.
Not Suitable for high-pile Carpet over 0.6 inch, dark colored Rugs and any Carpets with black strips or edges.
Enjoy Smart Planned Cleaning
App Control/ Remote Control/ Alexa & Google Home Voice Control Smart Features
Use these smart features to direct cleaning, or customize, schedule, monitor cleaning sessions, select cleaning modes, and know the vacuum malfunction cause with your phone. Compatible with Android & Apple
Note: in order to connect the robot vacuum to your app, Wi-Fi has to be on 2.4G Hz.
Smart mapping system
Tesvor X500 automatically plans the path for each cleaning and adapts to your home. It cleans more efficiently and provides real time mapping of your floor plan on the app. A truly intelligent device that works with S-shaped cleaning paths.
Autonomous clean uncovered area
X500 automatically memorizes the cleaned paths and navigates to clean uncovered areas. Compared with the random cleaning coverage of 60%, X500 cleans effectively and covers up to 95%.
Up to 1600 sq. ft
This X500 robotic vacuum cleaner judges cleaning process by itself and will automatically return to charging base after finished. It fits for a cleaning house area up to 1600 sq. ft.
Unique 3-stage cleaning system
This new improved Robot Vacuum Cleaner utilizes a 3-stage cleaning system with V-shape dual rolling brushes & brushless motor & streamlined air duct design, which offer thorough customized cleaning effects. In addition, it provides 50% extra suction pressure. The powerful motor allows picking up of dust, debris, pet hair efficiently, especially on hard floors, thin carpets and rugs.
Sweeps hidden dust along the wall
Boosts professional bilateral brushes that effectively cleans those bothersome hard to reach edges and corners leaving no hidden dust behind no matter the angle.
Low Profile- Glides under furniture easily
The 2.9" tall robot vacuum seamlessly glides underneath the sofas, beds, kickstands and around the furniture with ease leaving zero blind spots.
Hands-off vacuuming- Avoid the Obstacles
The Fall Prevention & Anti-collision + Climbing ( 0.6in max ) + Virtual Protection Band (Optional) = Comprehensive Obstacle Elimination. Efficiently enhances the robot’s navigation, decrease and avoids collisions. avoid stairs or any other kind of collisions!
Auto Charge- Always prepared to clean
When cleaning is completed or the battery is low, the robot vacuum will recharge automatically. Unique navigation + search dual-recharge system location ensures the success rate and efficiency of recharging.
For any issues, you can easily contact our after-sales support team via the built-in online service on the app.
Compare with similar items
Tesvor Robotic Vacuum, Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum Cleaner with 1400 Pa High Suction, App Control, Mapping, 110mins Battery Life,Good for Hard Floors and Low-Pile Carpets
eufy Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Super-Thin 1300Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets, Black
Roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Vacuum and Mop Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, 1800Pa Strong Suction, App Control, Route Planning for Pet Hair, Hard Floor, Carpet
eufy [BoostIQ] RoboVac 30C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Wi-Fi, Super-Thin, 1500Pa Suction, Boundary Strips Included, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon Warehouse||Tesvor Direct||EufyHome||Roborock Technology Co. Ltd||EufyHome|
|Item Dimensions||12.99 x 12.99 x 2.90 inches||12.99 x 12.99 x 2.90 inches||12.80 x 12.80 x 2.85 inches||13.90 x 3.60 x 13.80 inches||12.79 x 12.79 x 2.85 inches|
|Special Features||Smart Mapping System, App Controls, Alexa Connectivity, Online Service||Auto Recharge. Anti-Falling Sensor, Anti-Collision Design; Alexa & Google Home Voice Control.Remote Control.; Powerful App Functions, Real -Time Map, Schedule Cleaning.; Cordless, Max 110 min Run Time, super slim; Efficient Filtration, 1400Pa suction||BoostIQ, Powerful performance, slim(2.85”); 100 minute runtime||1800Pa Strong Suction; Ultra-efficient cleaning route, vacuum and mop; Carpet boost,110-minutes runtime; Works with Alexa, APP Control, Wi-Fi connected; Ideal for pet hair, Self-Charging, anti-falling||BoostIQ, Wi-Fi Compatible, 1500Pa Strong-Suction, 2.85” super slim design|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all I want to start out by saying how amazing the customer service was when dealing with this. They were absolutely amazing, extremely fast to respond and not once did I feel like I had to argue.
Now, onto the update. It was in fact determined that my first bot was a dud. So, Tesvor sent me a new one, which arrived in about a day from the day I received the email saying it would be sent. The new one works like a champ. It had no problem navigating my house and was able to get almost the entire floor on its first charge and first jaunt through the house. In sure it will only get better as it continues to map the floorplan. It did get stuck a few times in some dumb places but, to be fair, my Roomba 770 always got stuck in those places too. Other than that, it did extremely well for its first adventure in unknown territory. By the time the battery needed charged, it was starting to navigate around tables and chairs, walls etc. Without when touching them other than with one of the brushes. It was able to find its way back to the dock without much trouble where it easily glided in and began charging. I am very impressed with this little bot, and I will definitely get another one for the second floor, possibly even send one for a Christmas gift. You can't beat it for the price and I don't think the Roomba's are worth their price after owning 3 of them, all of which failed miserably shortly after their warranty expired. So, if you're on the fence between this one or a different one, give this one a chance, if you don't like it, you can always return it or gift it to someone else. For the price, it's well worth giving it the chance, and you really cannot beat the customer service.
I have them connected to Alexa, the mobile app and have them both on a schedule. I have one cat and this is a great way to keep the cat hair at bay. Everytime (about every other day) they clean they pick up a fair amount of cat hair.
Robie has the first floor and is unusually finished within an hour, he states he is done cleaning and returns to his charging station. Rosie has the second floor, it takes her about 2 hours and usually the battery runs low, she states that and returns to her charging station.
Not perfect, but close - They don't always seem to take the most direct route back to the charging station. I found Rosie dead in the dining room, guess she wore herself out completely trying to get back. I'm afraid one of these days she's
going to die under the couch - that will be a pain trying to reach under there to get her out. Once for each they did not start on schedule. I had them both starting at the same time, I have changed that to a minute apart to see it that solves it.
One day if I get very bored I may put them both on the same floor and see what happens, it could get ugly, both fighting for the one charging station. lol
Location is key! When deciding where to place the charging doc, here are a few things to consider. Where do you want the vacuum to clean first? Which direction do you want your lines in your carpet to be? How open is the area for the charging doc location?
Here’s why you need to consider these things. When the vacuum leaves the charger, it backs up, turns around, and drives the opposite direction of the charger until it hits the first obstacle. Then it makes a right turn and begins the “S” shape pattern. If you’re standing in front of the charger facing it, the vacuum will clean everything to your left before it moves to your right. So if you always want one specific area cleaned first (like the kitchen), place the charger at the edge of your kitchen where the vacuum can move to the left (if you’re facing the charger).
The vacuum will make it’s lines perpendicular to the wall of the charging doc. So if you want the lines a different direction, choose an adjacent wall for the doc to reside. This isn’t just about lines in the carpet. If you want your vacuum to only make 3-4 turns down the hallway, have it run parallel to the hallway walls. Otherwise it will go back and forth a hundred times making its way slowly down the hallway.
How open is the space by your charger? If you can see the charger from multiple angles, so can your vacuum. The more open and visible the charger, the more likely your vacuum will be to finding its “home”. When we first placed the charger, it was in a concealed location. This was great for us but not for the vacuum. It was constantly getting lost. We now have the vacuum charger in a prime location for the vacuum. It may not be as pleasing to us because it’s out in the open but it cleans the most efficient and effective way every time and always finds its home.
In conclusion, don’t be afraid to move charging doc multiple times until you find the right location. We’ve now moved the charger location 5 times and it’s running very efficiently!
The more I use this vacuum, the better it gets. It doesn’t get stuck under the couch anymore, it navigates the house very efficiently, and it continues to improve its mapping over time. Definitely the best vacuum for its price! I fully recommend this product.
As many others mentioned, I’m torn on leaving an overall positive review. There are many pros to this vacuum and a few cons. I’ll list both below referencing the images I’ve attached. I'll move my star ratings up if updates fix the issues I've seen.
Here’s a little background before I get into the pros and cons. When my wife and I started our robot vacuum search, we needed two things in specific and wanted a few other things. We needed a low profile vacuum, specifically under 3 inches, so it could go under our kitchen table. We also needed one that was quiet so we could run it while our child was sleeping. We wanted a WiFi enabled device with an app and connection to Alexa. We also wanted one that was reasonably priced and mapped out our house. This one fit that criteria perfectly. So we bought it and have owned it for about two weeks. We have two large areas and two hallways that need to be vacuumed regularly. Those are the kitchen and hallways (hard floors) and the living room (carpeted). In the first attached image, you can see the hallways on the left, the living room in the middle, and kitchen on the right.
Here are our thoughts on how things have been over the last two weeks (pros and cons):
- Its very quiet! I was blown away at how quiet yet powerful this vacuum is on the quiet setting. You can increase the power of the fan but that drains your battery faster and doesn't seem necessary.
- It fits perfectly under our kitchen table. If you watch the video, you’ll see how it barely fits under the table and does a good job at not getting stuck under there. It finds its way out even tho there’s only two places it could get in/out.
- It picks up quite a lot of dust. I empty out the bin about every other run because it’s so full.
- You can have scheduled cleanings. We haven’t used this feature yet buts it’s still nice.
- As the vacuum is cleaning, you can watch it map out where it's been through the mobile app. This assures you it has cleaned everywhere that is highlighted. There are a few bugs with the mapping that I cover in the cons section.
- It gets lost and can't find its home. Whenever I do the "smart cleaning" mode (aka S mode), it cleans most of the floors but gets confused and has a very difficult time finding it's home. In fact, the only time it finds its home is when I choose the "edge" cleaning mode. This leads to my second con.
- Bug in the mapping tech. The first attached picture shows an accurate floor plan of my house. That was the first pass the vacuum made on edge cleaning mode. The second and third pass did not align with the first which confused the vacuum and ultimately made it lose its way. See second picture for details. I think this is why it gets lost with the smart cleaning mode as well. If this vacuum could find its way home amap correctly, it would be the best, least expensive robot vavacuu out there.
- This isn't as much of a con but was an annoyance to us. Because the vacuum is so thin, it would constantly get sick halfway under our couches. Most of the time it just bounced off of them but every once in a while it squeezes under and gets stuck. We fixed this by taking off the legs of our couch (see images for details). But now it's weird having a couch 4 inches shorter. The vacuum also gets stuck under the bottom lip of our fridge. Still working on solution for this one.
- In summary, this vacuum was everything we wanted on paper, but not in testing. However, it's the Best bang for your buck. Despite its flaws, we're still keeping it in hopes that it learns our floor plan better or receives an update to help it map better and not get lost as much.